Sign in to follow this  
Lego12

Hi, i'm Lego12

I'm Lego12 and I am new here in Eurobricks! I have a user in Brickset and I am new here looks like fun! :classic: I give it two thumbs up, :thumbup::thumbup:!!! I LOVE Lego's!!! :D I am wondering what everybody thinks about the new SW sets and which ones they are going to get! :classic: Well I thought that I should say some more about myself! :wink: I LOVE the Indiana Jones, Pirates, City, and(of course!) Star Wars themes!! :sweet: By the way how do you change from "Vassal" to a higher rank and what are the ranks in order? :wacko: Another question for members out there, how do you type under your image at the left under you username? :sceptic:

Edited by lego12

Welcome! What's your brickset user name? Mine is the same for eurobricks and brickset. Have you posted some reviews on brickset?

Thanks for asking :classic: , and my username is Lego12 and I have wrote about 26 reviews, I think! Thanks again, guys! :classic:

Edited by lego12

Hello LEGO12! Welcome to the site. I hope you have a great time here. In the meantime, please do me a favor and resize that picture in your sig. According to our site guidelines, we like pics in sigs to be no more that 300 pixels high. Thanks and I hope you enjoy getting to know our community. :classic:

Oh thanks for the help Erdbeereis1! And Hinckley I will rezise that picture in my sig! :classic: I tired to resize my pic and even followed the tuturiol, but I just couldn't figure it out! Is there any way you admins could resize it?

Edited by lego12

Welcome!

The writing under the avatars are titles. Titles are given to us by Admins. In order to get a title, you have to earn it. They cannot be requested.

Enjoy EB!!!!!

Welcome!

The writing under the avatars are titles. Titles are given to us by Admins. In order to get a title, you have to earn it. They cannot be requested.

Enjoy EB!!!!!

Oh ok thanks! :classic: I'll enjoy EB with all of its pleasure! :cry_happy:

Welcome Lego12! You probably know me over at Brickset as Manxboi24. Well, at least I know you...and I don't think that it's you I'm stalking. :tongue:

Sorry I don't know who you are and I don't care :sadnew: Just Joking!!! :tongue: Oh yes! Manxboi24 I know you over on Brickset! First person that recognizes me from Brickset! :classic: I feel special... :cry_happy:

Hello and welcome aboard my fellow SW fan, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :classic:

-Tarfful