Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

If anyone is looking for the LEGO City Water Plane Chase, Toyworld seems to have the exclusive at this point. No clue who has (or will have) the exclusive on the Hovercraft Arrest (or whether other stores will get the Water Plane Chase at some point in the future) though

Raptor Escape (the Raptor Pen set) is available at Myer, spotted it today.

Raptor Escape (the Raptor Pen set) is available at Myer, spotted it today.

That's great news, which Myer did you see it at? We contacted the two on the Gold Coast, Pacific Fair had no JW LEGO at all, and Robina didn't have the Raptor Escape set. :(

I'm contemplating buying a second 75054 AT-AT. Does any one have a heads up on the best discounted price available on this set?

I was standing in Myer on Saturday with the box in my hand @ 20% off ($136) and decided against it for now. I got 25% off ($127.50) my first AT-AT towards the end of last year so paying more kind of seems wrong.

Or am I being crazy and I should snap one up whilst I can? I'm not sure what stock levels have been like as it's completely fallen off my radar since I purchased the first one until now, anyone care to comment on this?

No one mention the Big W drop zone scores a little while back please :tongue:

Edited by afolaus

That's great news, which Myer did you see it at? We contacted the two on the Gold Coast, Pacific Fair had no JW LEGO at all, and Robina didn't have the Raptor Escape set. :(

Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast.

I'm contemplating buying a second 75054 AT-AT. Does any one have a heads up on the best discounted price available on this set?

I was standing in Myer on Saturday with the box in my hand @ 20% off ($136) and decided against it for now. I got 25% off ($127.50) my first AT-AT towards the end of last year so paying more kind of seems wrong.

Or am I being crazy and I should snap one up whilst I can? I'm not sure what stock levels have been like as it's completely fallen off my radar since I purchased the first one until now, anyone care to comment on this?

No one mention the Big W drop zone scores a little while back please :tongue:

I have actually had very little luck recently finding that and the star destroyer anywhere that has sales. I considered the same on Saturday, but decided against it at the time. It's possible that there won't be too many more chances, as many other sets from mid last year are on clearance already. (So if stock is gone, it may not come back)

Thanks for the reply Artanis I. Great minds....

I forgot to mention the AT-AT isn't showing up on Myer's website (or not that I could find) so that's not very promising although stock is still on the shelves.

Does anyone know when the latest Hobbit sets and LOTR Orthanc Tower will be in Aussie stores. I want to get it whilst the 20% sales are on. They have been out for ages but it seems you can only get them at Lego online or O/S.

Does anyone know when the latest Hobbit sets and LOTR Orthanc Tower will be in Aussie stores. I want to get it whilst the 20% sales are on. They have been out for ages but it seems you can only get them at Lego online or O/S.

The Hobbit sets were in stores briefly around December and January, but it looks like there was only one drop from LEGO. I don't think they will come back to retailers, as for Orthanc, I've asked LEGO Representatives about it, and they said it won't be coming to retailers, so unfortunately online is probably your best option find them.

The Hobbit sets were in stores briefly around December and January, but it looks like there was only one drop from LEGO. I don't think they will come back to retailers, as for Orthanc, I've asked LEGO Representatives about it, and they said it won't be coming to retailers, so unfortunately online is probably your best option find them.

Never saw them in Newcastle area. Might have to buy online at full Au RRP.

The last wave of Hobbit sets were only sold at Toyworld, Toys R Us and Myer. Unless one of those has some leftover stock, you'd be better off just buying them online.

I did see The Lonely Mountain at a Toyworld... for well over $200...

Myer toy sale Starts June 10th.

Detectives office will be $179 . Start saving your Bikkies..Pardon the pun.

Ok, so its not that much cheaper than the 20% off I got it for last Friday at the 20% off sale.

Short of some super bargain on the Kwik-E-Mart, the Parisian, the Mini or the JW set with the big white T-Rex (or LEGO departing from last year and making the new City Square or City Space stuff available during the mid-year sales), I will have no reason to visit the mid-year sales this year (I still have to get my Simpsons Series 2 figs but with reports of a Toys R Us sale starting Wednesday that will have 4 figs for $15, I will pick them up from there, just happens that 4 is how many I actually want :)

I could not see the rest of the list as the lady covered it up but i know the ferris wheel is a no go,at least my local store.

I would assume they will have the usual 20% off as well from the 10th.

The rumors suggest the Ferris Wheel is comming to David Jones later in the year.

David Jones has 20% off in their stocktake sale so if there is anything you want at your local David Jones store, now is the time to get it (Fairground Mixer especially since that is exclusive to DJs at this point)

DJs Brisbane CBD has some Opera Houses and Simpsons Houses on a stand near the toy section (but not actually in the toy section). Also have some Fairground Mixers on the LEGO shelf. Nothing else that stood out to me as interesting. Can't remember seeing any Simpsons minifigs but I wasn't looking for them.

MYER Brisbane CBD has a pile of stock ready for their sale including LEGO Movie, Marvel, City, Trains and more. All the big stuff is still being held back for the sale though (as in, it wasn't visible on the shelves).

I was unable to purchase the fairground mixer online at David Jones - but called the Elizabeth Street Store directly and was able to purchase that way... handy if you cannot get to a store... :)

Edited by Montyh7

Anyone know what exclusives are at witch stores for the coming Summer sets? For Friends.Star wars.Ninjago.CIty.elves and so on.

ie Im pretty sure Friends 41108 is a exclusive just not sure who will get it.

Target (?)

Bigw(?)

Kmart (?)

Myer (?)

Dj's (?)

Toysrus(?) im guessing LEGO Ninjago City of Stiix 70732 + 60096 Deep Sea Explorers Starter Kit + 41109 Friends Heartlake City Airport from what malaysia toysrus has.

Anyone know what exclusives are at witch stores for the coming Summer sets? For Friends.Star wars.Ninjago.CIty.elves and so on.

ie Im pretty sure Friends 41108 is a exclusive just not sure who will get it.

Target (?)

Bigw(?)

Kmart (?)

Myer (?)

Dj's (?)

Toysrus(?) im guessing LEGO Ninjago City of Stiix 70732 + 60096 Deep Sea Explorers Starter Kit + 41109 Friends Heartlake City Airport from what malaysia toysrus has.

Talk is Big W will get the Helicarrier and seeing Myer have Slave 1 and Detective's Office, I'm going to guess that Target will get the Tumbler.

Big W Helicarrier is confirmed, brickingaround.com has details (via a leak) of the Big W toy sale (Big W price is only 5% off RRP though). Big W also gets the exclusive on the City Heavy Haul Train, Friends Pop Star Limo and NinjaGo Cycle Ambush. The big brown box (Star Wars Sandcrawler) makes a comeback at 12% off RRP. The dark blue creator jet fighter is also in the catalog at 24% off RRP.

Finally picked up my Simpsons S2 from Toys R Us Garden City today thanks to the 4-for-$15 deal although I ended up with a Dr Hibbert instead of the Homer I was trying to get (although looking at it, I think I can do something with the Dr Hibbert torso/legs so its not a big loss and I can always pick up a Homer later if I decide I really need one). Plenty of stock of minifigures left if anyone wants some. Good stock levels of everything else too including the Ecto-1. Oh and for those who collect the Architecture line, they had the new-for-2015 Flatiron Building set in stock (along with the Lincoln Memorial and various others).

Nothing at all worth caring about at David Jones Garden City. No Fairground Mixers at all that I could see.

Nothing at all worth caring about at Target, K-Mart or Big W either. No LEGO in the Drop Zone at Big W Garden City.

Only thing of any note at MYER was a couple of Opera Houses.

We know Big W has the Helicarrier, MYER has the DO and Slave and DJs will be getting the Ferris Wheel later in the year.

We dont know who will get the UCS TIE Fighter yet (and being a Star Wars UCS set you can be sure someone will be stocking it unlike the Tumbler where there are rumors it isn't comming to Australia because no retailers were interested)

Finally picked up my Simpsons S2 from Toys R Us Garden City today thanks to the 4-for-$15 deal although I ended up with a Dr Hibbert instead of the Homer I was trying to get (although looking at it, I think I can do something with the Dr Hibbert torso/legs so its not a big loss and I can always pick up a Homer later if I decide I really need one). Plenty of stock of minifigures left if anyone wants some. Good stock levels of everything else too including the Ecto-1. Oh and for those who collect the Architecture line, they had the new-for-2015 Flatiron Building set in stock (along with the Lincoln Memorial and various others).

Nothing at all worth caring about at David Jones Garden City. No Fairground Mixers at all that I could see.

Nothing at all worth caring about at Target, K-Mart or Big W either. No LEGO in the Drop Zone at Big W Garden City.

Only thing of any note at MYER was a couple of Opera Houses.

Edited by jonwil