Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Some discounts available at Big W at the moment on AoU sets - check the catalogue, but $15 for the drones set, Quinjet under $100. Nothing we haven't seen with the recent Target and Myer sales, but good to see somewhere still providing the opportunity ;)

Some discounts available at Big W at the moment on AoU sets - check the catalogue, but $15 for the drones set, Quinjet under $100. Nothing we haven't seen with the recent Target and Myer sales, but good to see somewhere still providing the opportunity ;)

Isn't UCS Red 5 a Big W exclusive? Any spotted in Syd???

Simpsons series 2 spotted at Myer, Maroochydore.

Someone there will get into trouble......those can't be out on display till the 1st of May.

Toys R Us Garden City has the Sea Cow, Ecto, Simpsons House and (for those interested in the B2G1 50% sale) several bike shop & Cafes. Oh and a few copies of the Mini if anyone wants that (and since it says Creator on the box, it does count for the B2G1 sale)

Big w Garden City has some of the big ultra agents truck in the drop zone area and a Simpsons House in the regular LEGO area.

Nothing of note at Myer, Target, K-Mart or David Jones.

Only things of note spotted in the Bris CBD are a Volvo digger at MYER and a couple Fairground Mixers at DJs (no ides if MYER had any stock ut the back like some stores are now doing)

Re toyrs r us Northland Vic has some sets on clearance - SW phantom at $28 and ghost at $99, which combines with the buy one get second half price

Edited by gavralcraw

Took forever to read the board today. Anyway...

New items on S@H today. Jurassic World (don't look at the prices) & Chima. Ferris Wheel will be available on 1/6 for $290. Don't talk to me about ferris wheels, I got stuck at the top of a malfunctioning one as a kid for half an hour on a windy day. Non-VIPs can get the Kwik E Mart from today.

I also picked up the SW book with the Mandastormian/Protofett whatever you want to call it, from Target for $19. RRP is $30. It's a decent book too.

What is the best place to buy the Creator set with the parrot here in Brisbane/Gold Coast? Any chance of getting one below RRP anytime soon?

Target have 20% off on all Star Wars sets online (probably in store as well).

Most notable discount is The Ghost for $79 from $129.

Some BPs slightly more than %20.

Storm trooper $17

Shadow Troopers also $17.

Edited by TheWolffe

Has the Gallimimus trap poly bag shown up for preorders for LEGO Jurassic World yet, at Aussie retailers.

If anyone is looking for the Mini, the big Toyworld on the Pacific Motorway opposite the Toyota Dealer and near that big construction site where the Audi dealer is going has it in stock. The ones I saw at Toys R Us Garden City last week seem to be gone.

Plenty of Simpsons Series 2 out there at various retailers across Garden City and Brisbane CBD as well although everyone has them at RRP so I will wait for a sale :)

No sign of any other interesting stock (picked up my Rainforest Animals from the Target at Garden City)

Has the Gallimimus trap poly bag shown up for preorders for LEGO Jurassic World yet, at Aussie retailers.

I was just looking at s@h for the Aus. prices, I thought I'd post them here:

75915: Pteranodon Capture (174 pcs) - $39.99

75916: Dilophosaurus Ambush (248 pcs) - $49.99

75920: Raptor Escape (394 pcs) - $69.99

75917: Raptor Rampage (324 pcs) - $79.99

75918: T-Rex Tracker (520 pcs) - $119.99

75919: Indominus Rex Breakout (1156 pcs) - $179.99

I'll save the complaining it's all been said, but some of those price per piece ratios are... woah. Of course each set comes with a huge chunk of plastic in the way of a dinosaur or dinosaurs.

I'm out regarding these sets but I imagine a lot of people will be waiting on some pretty hefty sales to pick them up.

Edited by afolaus

I was just looking at s@h for the Aus. prices, I thought I'd post them here:

75915: Pteranodon Capture (174 pcs) - $39.99

75916: Dilophosaurus Ambush (248 pcs) - $49.99

75920: Raptor Escape (394 pcs) - $69.99

75917: Raptor Rampage (324 pcs) - $79.99

75918: T-Rex Tracker (520 pcs) - $119.99

75919: Indominus Rex Breakout (1156 pcs) - $179.99

I'll save the complaining it's all been said, but some of those price per piece ratios are... woah. Of course each set comes with a huge chunk of plastic in the way of a dinosaur or dinosaurs.

I'm out regarding these sets but I imagine a lot of people will be waiting on some pretty hefty sales to pick them up.

I'll get them for my boy on sale, he has ll the Dino sets it would make a nice Environ...

Reports from another forum that the Jurassic World sets have started showing up around the place although there was no sign of any Jurassic World sets at any of the retailers in Chermside as of earlier today.

MYER did have a couple VWs and a Simpsons House though.

Mr Toys had the Mini.

Not much else worth mentioning.

Heard a rumor from a reliable source that there will only be one drop of the Jurassic World sets (so what the stores get in is what they will have and there wont be any more shipments after that)

So if you hang around waiting for a big sale at MYER or something, you might miss out altogether.

20% off LEGO Star Wars, City, Ninjago and Friends at Target for anyone interested. Target seem to be doing a lot of sales recently.

I've been out of Australia for a year, just wondering if stores are still offering 20% off all Lego nowadays? It looks like they are getting more selective and put certain themes on sale. I ask because I'd like to buy the collectible minifigs.

Best option for those if you want them on sale is to wait for a MYER sale, that's what I am doing to get my Simpsons Series 2 CMF.

I've been out of Australia for a year, just wondering if stores are still offering 20% off all Lego nowadays? It looks like they are getting more selective and put certain themes on sale. I ask because I'd like to buy the collectible minifigs.

Target & Myer still do blanket Lego or toys discounts now & then, but Target also does selected themes & Myer also does selected sets. Kmart & (I think) Big W don't do blanket sales anymore, only selected sets & clearances. TRU is TRU.

Lately there seems to be a 20% off sale at one of the major retailers every other week. Most are mentioned here, if not brickingaround is your friend.

F-or those in QLD looking for Jurassic World sets, don't bother with Brisbane CBD or Carindale, reports indicate no stock at either location yet. Chermside had none as of Friday. Nothing (JW or otherwise) worth caring about at Loganholme or Garden city although @ applaud whoever put the dragon and modular scene in the window at Mr Toys Hyperdome...

Nothing special at Target from what I saw during the sale. Small-medium SW and City sets aplenty, but not much else. The Star Wars Lego Encyclopedia was in stock too but disappointingly, a lot of the books had the white Boba Fett minifig stolen from the cover. Thought maybe staff kept them behind the counter and asked an employee, but he said that unfortunately, what's there is there.

Best option for those if you want them on sale is to wait for a MYER sale, that's what I am doing to get my Simpsons Series 2 CMF.

Like one of the "Buy two, get 1 free" sales (if they are still doing it)? Or some other promo?

Lately there seems to be a 20% off sale at one of the major retailers every other week. Most are mentioned here, if not brickingaround is your friend.

Thanks for the link! Useful info on current sales and a comprehensive price guide :thumbup: