Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Myer adelaide had the lamborghini police car in stock (at least 3), and there were signs everywhere about the extra ten per cent off. I didn't notice anything else of major interest there.

The Myer One voucher will work on any Lego item, not just the three items in the catalog. I got Battle for Endor for $143 today with the 10% extra off from the voucher on top of the store-wide 20% off on Lego.

When I saw Barnes and Noble had the Hogwarts Castle up, I thought a bargain could be had, but not when they added an extra $20 US onto S@H's US Price :(

The Hogwarts Express is $79.99 US, so if you can get the 30% off then it can be a much better deal

When I saw Barnes and Noble had the Hogwarts Castle up, I thought a bargain could be had, but not when they added an extra $20 US onto S@H's US Price :(

The Hogwarts Express is $79.99 US, so if you can get the 30% off then it can be a much better deal

The 30% off coupon N7K9R7V has stopped working on B&N website, seems like B&N have stop accepting it.

Hopefully a new code will come out which will work on Lego sets but at this stage your all out of luck if you want the 30% off.

TRU finally has 3658 city police helicopter 59.99...plus Battle For Geonosis 79.99 and their Ninjago exclusive 49.99.....spotted at Gepps Cross store.

I have built the little pickup truck so far from 3658.

Brick On Everyone ! :grin:

$80 for Geonosis? That sounds more expensive than I'd expected. Though with Rex, it's worth it. :classic:

It's getting close to March. I might check my local TRU tomorrow afternoon, hopefully they've finally restocked...

Bah, 60 bucks for that helicopter.

Just confirms my decision not to buy one :)

True 60 bucks is a steep price so is 40 for police chase at Target, I'm currently working on the copter right now as I write this......I guess 44 bucks at Kmart for the limo/copter set is a better option eh ? :wink:

I spaced my EM night build over 3 nights; was an effort not to simply push through and complete it in a single go.

Very enjoyable build.

I spaced my EM night build over 3 nights; was an effort not to simply push through and complete it in a single go.

Very enjoyable build.

The ONLY way to do bigger builds :D

The ONLY way to do bigger builds :D

I got my 10179 Millennium Falcon in August 2009, still building. :)

I got my 10179 Millennium Falcon in August 2009, still building. :)

Heehee awesome!

Does any one know what postage service Barnes and Noble use? I can't for the life of me find what they're using for my International Priority Airmail. I've tried UPS, USPS and DHL but can't think of anything else.

Out and about at TRU Adelaide CBD

Restocked SW!

5 Xwings $70! ATATs, a Home One, Battle for Geonosis and Swamp Speeders all at RRP.

Shame I have the 6212 X-Wing. Sooo tempted for a 2nd now.

Heehee awesome!

Does any one know what postage service Barnes and Noble use? I can't for the life of me find what they're using for my International Priority Airmail. I've tried UPS, USPS and DHL but can't think of anything else.

The tag on my delivery a few days ago says it's shipped via some "Brokers International" company.

Definately not UPS or DHL, since it comes to Australia via regualr Aust Post delivery mail.

Heehee awesome!

I used the fastest (most expensive) shipping option and it came by UPS, which gets handed on to Qantas couriers. I could track the parcels all the way through the UPS website via the link I was sent with my order shipment confirmation.

:classic: :classic:

found the new Target Catalogue on lasso and there is 20% off Lego Starts 03 March - Ends 09 March

also the new limited edition Police chase is $29 as an introductory price instead of $39... :hmpf_bad: i knew i should have waited....

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/target-catalogue-new-season-s-prints-and-fabrics/4lmgnu2ri.html?gotopage=32

City Police station $99

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/target-catalogue-new-season-s-prints-and-fabrics/4lmgnu2ri.html?gotopage=31

Happy Hunting :D

found the new Target Catalogue on lasso and there is 20% off Lego Starts 03 March - Ends 09 March

also the new limited edition Police chase is $29 as an introductory price instead of $39... :hmpf_bad: i knew i should have waited....

Aw, I just done some major shopping there today! Oh well, thanks for the heads-up.

There's still a few Ninjago sets I need, and I haven't even started on Atlantis. Maybe I can get a nice price on the Clone Turbo Tank or Atlantis temple, both of which I wouldn't get normally. :classic:

My local Myer has marked down a few of the bigger Atlantis sets and also put them on the 30% off clearance area!

Did you happen to see what sets?

Did you happen to see what sets?

Adelaide had the Neptune Carrier for $59, no signage that I could see anywhere to say if you get a further 30% off or not.

Yay, bought the Swamp Speeder and Battle for Geonosis sets today at my local TRU. :classic: They must have stocked recently, as I went there a month ago with no success (not even any sign of the Swamp Speeder). I guess that most stores should be restocking about now.

Also saw the Skeleton Bowling set, but decided against buying it.