Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

BigW Online have free delivery on all Lego this week. Haven't checked for specialed items, might be handy for those out of the major cities.

If anyone is interested in some good photos of 2011 sets fbtb's photostream on Flickr is great. Has some really nice pics of the 10219 Maersk Train and photos of the Cars 2011 sets etc. I found it useful as some sites such as B&N were offering pre-orders of some sets but didn't actually have any pictures to show what the sets look like. Also check out the GIANT Lightning McQueen! Awesome!

Edited by ang911

Well, is it just me or do I find things out before others....aw, well....they may not have their stock yet, but here are the prices at Kmart for the city space range.

3365 space moon buggy $ 8.00

3366 satellite launch pad $29.00

3367 space shuttle $ 49.00

3368 space centre $ 119.00

And it's the last one I want to get.....now we just wait for stock to arrive ! :grin:

Well, is it just me or do I find things out before others....aw, well....they may not have their stock yet, but here are the prices at Kmart for the city space range.

3365 space moon buggy $ 8.00

3366 satellite launch pad $29.00

3367 space shuttle $ 49.00

3368 space centre $ 119.00

And it's the last one I want to get.....now we just wait for stock to arrive ! :grin:

No way am I buying the space center at that price, or the shuttle.

Undecided about the moon buggy and sattelite launch pad.

Buggy does have the astronaut but I already have several of the smaller sets from the last City Space theme (the one with the light-up rocket engine bricks). The van set does have the windscreen and a few other cool parts but I am not sure if its worth $30 or not (the police prisoner van on the other hand is definatly worth $30)

If anybody would like any of the other RRP prices or for upcoming sets, I can check the dealer catalog I was given after having being invited to an AFOL breakfast at the Lego stand of the toy fair.

Edited by peterab

RRPs for any of the following would be nice if you have that info:

Hillside House

Lighthouse

Harry Potter

Alien Conquest

Okay, 'peter' what about the third winter themed set to join the bakery and toy shop....all I believe to be a general release.....from one of my sources it could be some thing to do with candy ! :wink:

If anybody would like any of the other RRP prices or for upcoming sets, I can check the dealer catalog I was given after having being invited to an AFOL breakfast at the Lego stand of the toy fair.

Kingdoms sets too, please!

RRPs for any of the following would be nice if you have that info:

Hillside House

Lighthouse

Harry Potter

Alien Conquest

Hillside House $99.00 June

Lighthouse $69.99 June

Harry Potter All July

4865 The Forbidden Forrest $22.99

4866 The Knight Bus $59.99

4867 Hogwarts $99.99

Alien Conquest All Sept

7049 Alien Striker $7.99

7050 Alien Defender $17.99

7051 Tripod Invader $34.99

7052 UFO Abduction $49.99

7067 Jet-Copter Encounter $69.99

7065 Alien Mothership $99.99

7066 Earth Defense HQ $149.99

Kingdoms All Sept

6918 Blacksmith Attack $17.99

7187 Escape from Dragons's Prison $34.99

7188 King's Carriage Ambush $69.99

7189 Mill Village Raid $119.00

There is no mention of a third winter set so I'd guess we wont see it in the next six months, and the first two are definitely exclusives, I had a conversation about them in particular with the Lego Australia staff. If the third winter set follows the pattern of the others I wouldn't expect to see it here till well after the overseas release (it's been nearly 1.5 years for the Winter Toy Shop and I don't think it's been available here before). The first two may get a wider release later I guess like the modular fire station, but that wasn't the impression I got from my talk.

Edited by peterab

Peterab, thanks for all the great info. Was there any news on Pharaoh's Quest?

My god some of those prices are expensive.

LEGO must really be getting slammed on the price of its raw materials due to the high oil price...

Hopefully there will be a 20% off sale at the right time so I can snag these cheaper.

Edited by jonwil

Wah, $119 for the Mill raid?? :wacko: I guess i'll be looking to B&N or someplace similar to get that then.

Speaking of B&N, my "Rise of the Sphinx" arrived in the mail yesterday, which makes it 5 weeks since ordering on the cheapest mail option. It came via Belgium, which i didn't expect. :oh3: Great set btw! Hanging out for my Pyramid now. :sweet:

Spotted the two cheapest Space sets at Target, not long now before we see the April stock.

Target TTP and Newton have the two cheapest space sets.....oh, and an early note I have been told by a Toyworld store that their next sale will have Lego City sets in it.

Brick On ! :grin:

They were a bit late to the party but I saw Kmart with S3 minifigs at the checkout at my local store

Didnt bother asking the price

They were a bit late to the party but I saw Kmart with S3 minifigs at the checkout at my local store

Didnt bother asking the price

I bought a handfull today at my local store and they were $5 each, same as Target.

Also K-Mart at Capalaba, Qld has 7213 for $49 right now as well as 7915 for $37 if anyone lives nearby and is interested.

Edited by Friction

No sign of the City Space sets at Target Fremantle. Plenty of Series 3 figs though.

Toyworld in Fremantle had a few older sets like the large creator fire truck, city house and modular fire station.

The modular fire station was reduced from its usual 299 price tag (cant remember the exact price though)

Peterab, thanks for all the great info. Was there any news on Pharaoh's Quest?

No sign of it in the dealer catalog. :cry_sad:

Myer Adelaide had the bigger city space sets today, prices as listed here before. For those that like the brickmaster and sticker books, amazon.co.uk has free shipping for Aus and NZ people on books, cds and dvds if you spend over 25 pounds and select the cheapest shipping option (this excludes items not actually shipped by amazon, and runs until May 15.) They also have pics of the upcoming city and ninjago brickmaster books, the latter definitely not designed to appeal to the average AFOL.

For those in Perth looking for City Space, the Target in East Vic Park has the sattelite launch van thing (minus the one I bought :). No sign of any new LEGO (City Space or otherwise) at MYER/Target/David Jones in the CBD or at K-Mart/Big W in Belmont.

Anyone know if any of the 2010 racers sets with the fold-out track piece made it to Australia?

Specifically the 8211 Brick Street Getaway.

Or do I have to go overseas/pay more to get these items?

Anyone know if any of the 2010 racers sets with the fold-out track piece made it to Australia?

As far as I know, Australia did not get any of those racers sets, we only got the pump ones.

Try Toy Corner - I think they got some 2010 racer sets in stock.

My series 4 minifigures are in the post! I'm a bit excited! Does anyone know what the AU RRP will be for them? $4.99 again? I will be selling the spares on ebay but I like to keep them at or below RRP so they sell quickly.