Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

It's 2 different sets, one motorised and one not.

Yes, I'm aware of that, it's just a curious event, not a computer glitch. I guess there was a chance two MFs were available at the same time, one probably a mini, but I've never seen the same two in a top seller list. Just a bit of trivia. I guess everyone is thinking the motorised version must be on the way out as the new one has arrived.

Checked for the new Minifigs at Glen Waverly and Ringwood - unfortunately I'd been beaten to them and no more Zombies or Cheerleaders to be found.

If anyone does come across any Cheerleaders in their travels - please let me know!!

bttw has the Series 2 figs in stock (for $6.95 each :wacko:) so I imagine they will be hitting regular stores very soon.

Target are now stocking the Kingdom sets including 7949 which seemed to be missing from Toyworld shelves. This was at Northland which also had a couple of boxes of series 1 minifigs. I now have a full set after getting a zombie, clown, cheerleader and a few others.

Bryan

Target are now stocking the Kingdom sets including 7949 which seemed to be missing from Toyworld shelves. This was at Northland which also had a couple of boxes of series 1 minifigs. I now have a full set after getting a zombie, clown, cheerleader and a few others.

Bryan

My Local TRU (Wollongong) is hopeless. They apparently have an open order for Series 1. Staff told me to ring each friday to see if they get any in, after trying three weeks in a row I don't hold out much hope for restocking. :thumbdown:

Checked for the new Minifigs at Glen Waverly and Ringwood - unfortunately I'd been beaten to them and no more Zombies or Cheerleaders to be found.

If anyone does come across any Cheerleaders in their travels - please let me know!!

Sorry about the Glen Waverley cheerleaders mate :S The zombie depletion is not solely due to me though. I qdvise that you try Target in Camberwell - pronto.

Just found "The Lego Book" at Target dring my lunch break, for $40, way cheaper than anywhere else in Aus, and probably less than ordering from amazon once you factor in postage.

I can barely believe Target is selling it at that price. It's not even on sale or anything.

Hi,

lego club mail has arrived today - confirming that public transport set is a TRU exclusive - as is one of the hero factory set

Anyone in Perth looking for Minifigures S1, Target CBD had what appeared to be a nearly full box on the shelf next to the other LEGO.

Bryan

Hi Bryan, does this inlcude the impulse sets as well. I'm still after the Jester :classic:

Got off work too late tonight and Target already closed :sadnew:

Target in Tuggeranong Canberra had three boxes of Series 1 minifigs on the shelves! Unfortunately more than half the contents of all three of the boxes were gone! :oh3:

Hi Bryan, does this inlcude the impulse sets as well. I'm still after the Jester :classic:

Got off work too late tonight and Target already closed :sadnew:

No, I haven't seen the impulse sets anywhere. TRU Highpoint has a space for the wizard but was sadly empty. Lots of series 1 minifigs, at $2.99 each. They had 4-5 boxes, several unopened.

Bryan

Gepps Cross TRU still has the same two AT-AT's on their shelf for the last two weeks.....they also have a few farmer and wizard packs left....but not many ! :hmpf_bad:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

No, I haven't seen the impulse sets anywhere. TRU Highpoint has a space for the wizard but was sadly empty. Lots of series 1 minifigs, at $2.99 each. They had 4-5 boxes, several unopened.

Bryan

Thanks for the update Bryan :classic: That's good that they got more Series 1 minifigs in so ppl will get a chance to finish their collection.

Hi,

lego club mail has arrived today - confirming that public transport set is a TRU exclusive - as is one of the hero factory set

I was wondering if anyone got this latest LEGOClub mailout from an application they filled out for the recent Myer "no joining fee" offer ?? I never got a confirm email that they sent out, and no package for the Myer forms.

Cheers.

Picked up the wizard & farmer impulse sets at TRU Cannington in Perth. Maybe 10x each left on the shelf for $4.99. Not much else on special, some Space Police reduced but not super cheap. For some reason they had the Toy Story Pizza Planet Truck for $111.99! I'm sure it's only about $75 at BigW full priced, no?

I managed to find 2 boxes of series 1 collectable minifies at Target which where 80-90% full. Decided to have a go at the barcode matching game since I don't have any of them yet. Pretty sure the store ended up calling in some staff to keep an eye on me since I was there for awhile. No one approached or asked if I needed any help. Perhaps I was just being paranoid. Figured out I had about 12 from a full set before realizing this was going to cost me $60. Now feeling some buyers remorse, might sell off some of the ones I'm not keen on rather than finding the ones I'm missing. Anyone up for a trade?

I was wondering if anyone got this latest LEGOClub mailout from an application they filled out for the recent Myer "no joining fee" offer ?? I never got a confirm email that they sent out, and no package for the Myer forms.

The friendly answering machine at LEGO told me it could take up to 8 weeks from they receive the application form until you receive confirmation by email that it has been processed. That was pretty much spot on in my case, LEGO received my application form on 17 June and I received a confirmation email on 16 August. I haven't received any mailouts from LEGO, though.

For some reason they had the Toy Story Pizza Planet Truck for $111.99! I'm sure it's only about $75 at BigW full priced, no?

$55.22 right now

Hit a bunch of places today, nothing whatsoever of note at Cannington unless you count the already mentioned S1 minifigs at Target. Still nothing from TRU about the City Public Transport :(

Toyworld in Canning Vale had nothing recent, just some older stuff (and nothing particularly old either)

Big W in Canning Vale also nothing, same with Target in Bull Creek.

Nothing anywhere in Fremantle either, Toyworld was a bit of a bust. Asked around about the Family Home but no information whatsoever about it, despite the stated-in-the-catalog August release date fast disappearing.

I have money in my wallet but no-one wants to sell me the stuff I want (Court Jester impulse, Minifigures S2, City House, City Public Transport, Grand Emporium)

About the City Transport - I would add on at least 6 months onto the release date for it to appear in Oz. I had to wait that long for Fire Brigade, not to mention Winter Toy Shop that was released throughout the rest of the world just about a year ago and it hasn't even arrived here yet! :cry_sad: I'm feeling your pain!! I'd love a City Transport as well. On the bright side, its so much sweeter opening something that you've waited a while for. I loved opening my Fire Brigade and I took my time to build it!

About the City Transport - I would add on at least 6 months onto the release date for it to appear in Oz. I had to wait that long for Fire Brigade, not to mention Winter Toy Shop that was released throughout the rest of the world just about a year ago and it hasn't even arrived here yet! default_cry4.gif I'm feeling your pain!! I'd love a City Transport as well. On the bright side, its so much sweeter opening something that you've waited a while for. I loved opening my Fire Brigade and I took my time to build it!

City Transport is an ordinary release, not a S@H Exclusive :wacko:

TRU Exclusives always arrive at slightly funny times - and I rarely see them anyway since they always seem to sell out by the time I get to a Toys R Us - but even the latest LEGO Club insert said it would be a TRU Exclusive for September.

Kmart appears to be having a few extra clearance sales. Shelf prices different to actual prices. E.g. army men showing 16:50, price at checkout 13:00. There were a couple others but thats the one I remember. This was Burwood Highway Victoria ( the 24 hour one).

Edited by alepto

Kmart appears to be having a few extra clearance sales. Shelf prices different to actual prices. E.g. army men showing 16:50, price at checkout 13:00. There were a couple others but thats the one I remember. This was Burwood Highway Victoria ( the 24 hour one).

Cheers for that, I'll check out my local store and scan some barcodes tonight. My Toy Story 3 order from Big W arrived today, quite impressed with the packing and the price