Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Spotted rumors on another forum that suggest that the LEGO store is going to be part of the current upgrade at Chadstone.

Makes sense, since many of Lego's stores overseas are in shopping centres.

Nice posts on news of Aussie sales, guys...

No difference when compared with posts about the quality of sets, it is topical, more future based, but still topical.

Seeing as it is one of the only Aussie threads, it's the one I go to for all my Aussie information so I'm glad it was posted here.

By chance I bumped into the Lego rep for SA this morning, the city range was split in half with the reminder of sets for January becoming available next week sometime.

Plus he was sheepish when I asked about Scooby Doo.......hmm.... :wink:

By chance I bumped into the Lego rep for SA this morning, the city range was split in half with the reminder of sets for January becoming available next week sometime.

Plus he was sheepish when I asked about Scooby Doo.......hmm.... :wink:

No snacks for him, right eh Scoob?

No snacks for him, right eh Scoob?

Worse.......you could call him Scrappy Doo ! :laugh:

I just spoke to a TRU store.....no new product until wait for this late Feb/early March ! :hmpf_bad:

Spotted rumors on another forum that suggest that the LEGO store is going to be part of the current upgrade at Chadstone.

Uh oh, that would be very dangerous...I work at Chadstone! May as well just get my salary re-directed directly into their bank account if that rumour proves true, lol.

Worse.......you could call him Scrappy Doo ! :laugh:

I just spoke to a TRU store.....no new product until wait for this late Feb/early March ! :hmpf_bad:

TRU are always like that. Sliw with everything except their exclusives...

TRU has never been about having sales or getting the latest product in really fast. TRU is about having exclusives you cant get anywhere else and about having the biggest range of toys (and baby products via Babies R Us) in the country.

Big W Riverton WA had all Minecraft sets including crafting box $28-$95, plus City ATV, Helicopter, Bulldozer, Excavator, Tow Truck, Speed Boat and Construction Starter set

Big W Riverton WA had all Minecraft sets including crafting box $28-$95, plus City ATV, Helicopter, Bulldozer, Excavator, Tow Truck, Speed Boat and Construction Starter set

Yep, first wave of January.......I know for fact that wave two is this week.......oh, I'm dying to get a service truck.......busting to go to the loo ! :laugh:

Yep, first wave of January.......I know for fact that wave two is this week.......oh, I'm dying to get a service truck.......busting to go to the loo ! :laugh:

Wait no longer... pretty sure I saw the service truck at Big W both in Elizabeth (yesterday) and TTP (today) for $28! Go relieve yourself!

Wait no longer... pretty sure I saw the service truck at Big W both in Elizabeth (yesterday) and TTP (today) for $28! Go relieve yourself!

Aw, but I'll save some money if I shop at TC and why should I spend more money at Woolworths eh ? LOL

I was told by the Lego rep on Friday that the snow plow was at BigW TTP but not the service truck.

Aw, but I'll save some money if I shop at TC and why should I spend more money at Woolworths eh ? LOL

I was told by the Lego rep on Friday that the snow plow was at BigW TTP but not the service truck.

Is there a discount on new stock at Toy Corner? Thought its usually just RRP? And pretty sure there was at least 1 service truck on the shelf... plenty of all the other sets though...

I am still waiting for the police station and for the motorbike transport.

I saw the motorbike transport today... I love the new designed motorbikes but the ute just looks so American and blocky.... as does the 4x4 that comes with the powerboat... just cant get into it..

Is there a discount on new stock at Toy Corner? Thought its usually just RRP? And pretty sure there was at least 1 service truck on the shelf... plenty of all the other sets though...

I saw the motorbike transport today... I love the new designed motorbikes but the ute just looks so American and blocky.... as does the 4x4 that comes with the powerboat... just cant get into it..

No sale at TC at the moment, and I too saw the motorcycle transport at BigW today......I actually don't mind it being that way - the ute that is......it's Yankie.....it's American to be big right ? LOL

Has anyone heard any rumors about whether we are going to get the Shell Ferrari promo sets when the F1 comes to town like we did with the last batch?

If that City sale includes the new motorbike transporter its the perfect time to pick one up as $25 is probably as cheap as that set will get for a while. (of course that assumes there is a Big W in SE QLD with stock :)

If that City sale includes the new motorbike transporter its the perfect time to pick one up as $25 is probably as cheap as that set will get for a while. (of course that assumes there is a Big W in SE QLD with stock :)

Try 24 dollars :wink:, just make a phone call to a BigW near you and ask if they have them.......I do that quite a bit in Adelaide......lack of stock I then end up at TC......I prefer to spend my cash there.

I checked TRU at Gepps Cross tonight......ONE city set left on the shelf - they are a joke aren't they ! :angry:

K-Mart seem to be the only one stocking the Beach Buggy transport set ($28). They also had the Minecraft Mine which Big W over here didn't have yet.

K-Mart seem to be the only one stocking the Beach Buggy transport set ($28). They also had the Minecraft Mine which Big W over here didn't have yet.

Odd, only one of the city range.......which Kmart ?