Ondra

What can I expect from official lego store?

Maybe silly question, but I dont find solid answer.

This year we get first official lego store in my country. What can I expect, I assume lego .com exclusive sets at full price and pick a brick which can be interesting.

Is there something else to check out? Or its just regular specialized lego store?

We already have here some semi official stores that sell exclusives, so I dont see this as big deal because they are sold for full price and these shops are only in Prague so is this. So I always order online with nice discount.

Thanks for info!

Build a Minifigure. Built displays to look at. Toys like City Stuntz to try out.

14 minutes ago, MAB said:

Build a Minifigure. Built displays to look at. Toys like City Stuntz to try out.

Thanks ,so no big deal for me. Displayed sets could be nice, but that shop is really out of hand for me.

I have a number of stores reasonably near me. I only really buy PAB and BAM from them. With free shipping for online purchases, buying larger sets in store is pointless as I have to transport them home. Whereas if I get them delivered I also get a free shipping box to use again.

For me the biggest advantage is that the store sometimes has enough supply of sets that are sold out in the online shop. They also occasionally sell of leftover GWPs. Otherwise there aren't too many benefits, at least here at he Leipzig store. The PAB wall is not refreshed often enough and not the biggest one to begin with and I don't have much interest in minifigs. Unless you arrive there on the first day, most really desirable accessories have been gobbled up from the BAM towers, anyway.

Mylenium

On 10/18/2022 at 1:00 PM, Ondra said:

Is there something else to check out?

No coffee, no nothing else ... :pir-laugh:

Best,
Thorsten

5 hours ago, Toastie said:

No coffee, no nothing else ... :pir-laugh:

Best,
Thorsten

Well, thats bummer. I had already expectations low :laugh: .

If you need to pick a perfect undamaged set box, then the store is a better bet than online drop kick shipping.

Stores can be more fun if you have kids or part of an RLUG.

1 hour ago, dr_spock said:

If you need to pick a perfect undamaged set box, then the store is a better bet than online drop kick shipping.

Stores can be more fun if you have kids or part of an RLUG.

I dont care about boxes, Im not collector. Well I live on other side of Czech Republic, so no way to bring some big box from Prague across whole republic.

Thanks anyway :sweet: .

16 hours ago, Bricky Steamboat said:

I love Czechia and Poland. Very warm welcome in both countries.

Nice to hear it :blush: , thanks.

We are peaceful country and we only argue with beer in hand :grin: .