3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The Dreamzzz characters designs "leaked" on IG, but that's gotta be an April Fools' joke

Right? :oh:

Maybe? The Minifigs are very detailed (they remind me of your CMF series), but nothing seems to break LEGO's design principles (e.g. printing below the knees). A point for is that @Falconfan1414 posted the picture. 🤔
I really like the designs, though, and I hope that they turn out to be real. I am wondering about the hourglass insignia, since the theme is supposed to revolve around dreams, not time-travel. 

Despite what day it is, the image comes from Safety Korea l, it is absolutely legitimate. This is our first actual look at the theme and what a bizarre way to get a first look. I suppose that's fitting though given what we know about this theme.

I love these minifigs, so many interesting designs, colors and hair pieces. The new small creatures (Z-Blob I assume, or at least the green one must be) is bizarre and almost a little creepy. Out of all of these, my favorite is the old guy in the white armor. I dig the logo. It basically combines the classic space logo with something reminiscent of Time Cruisers which Dreamzzz feels like a spiritual successor to much like Power Miners was for Rock Raiders.

Edited by ToaDraco

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

Despite what day it is, the image comes from Safety Korea l, it is absolutely legitimate.

Can you provide a link to the original source? 
Just as an aside, if this is real, then it means that the Invincible Iron Man helmet is not IP-locked (it has only appeared in Disney themes (Marvel, Star Wars, Tron) thus far). 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Can you provide a link to the original source? 
Just as an aside, if this is real, then it means that the Invincible Iron Man helmet is not IP-locked (it has only appeared in Disney themes (Marvel, Star Wars, Tron) thus far). 

I don't know if it's against the rules or not to post a link to a foreign government's website and I'm not going to risk it. Watch Just2good's video about the leak, he provides the info there and the source.

So no Green or Gray classic space helm, at least on the figures. Maybe they could be an accessory or part of a build, I hope.

38 minutes ago, Inspecter said:

So no Green or Gray classic space helm, at least on the figures. Maybe they could be an accessory or part of a build, I hope.

Those were never rumoured, IIRC. 

So it is looking like it is real, and they main characters look like they're in different dreal realm outfits. I wonder if they'll be in regular clothing street wear.

3 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Those were never rumoured, IIRC. 

Well this is the only theme i could think of for the missing helmet colors to appear in. Unless Lego themselves has another Classic Space set in the works. Not to mention, before the new lunar new year set as revealed I'm sure no one was expecting the purple helmet and tanks to appear in that.

Anyone want  to guess which minifigures will go with which set.

The bunny is obvious with 71453 Izzie and Bunchu the Bunny

The white-haired with glasses  fig, my guess, Mrs.Castillo, so  71456 Mrs. Castillo's Turtle Ballon/Van

Eye patch fig maybe Is Mr. Oz, so 71460 Mr. Oz's Spacebus . Or he is suppose to  be a pirate knight, so 71469 Knightmare Shark Ship

I have no idea about the little one with the chef hat.

I feel like Eyepatch Guy is probably a villain and the Ironheart suit is one of his (robotic?) henchmen, since red/black is generally a villain colour-scheme, and because the obvious protagonists have more colourful, whacky outfits that contrast with his. I am not sure why all of them are wearing the same hourglass logo, though. 
BTW, I think that the hippie figure will use the brick costume torso with a printed tile and short legs. 

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I feel like Eyepatch Guy is probably a villain and the Ironheart suit is one of his (robotic?) henchmen, since red/black is generally a villain colour-scheme, and because the obvious protagonists have more colourful, whacky outfits that contrast with his. I am not sure why all of them are wearing the same hourglass logo, though. 
BTW, I think that the hippie figure will use the brick costume torso with a printed tile and short legs. 

Reading this, I think you might be right. I would like the red suited guy to be a villian too.

I am curious about the hr glass symbol too.

4 hours ago, Lion King said:

I wonder if hourglass symbol is an indirect reference to Time Cruiser theme?

The entire theme feels like a reference to/reboot of Time Cruisers. I mean that in a good way - Time Cruisers/Twisters had an interesting concept, but the sets just felt like a way to offload surplus parts, so I look forward to what Dreamzzz has to offer! 

11 minutes ago, Columbo199X said:

I don't know... It just feels weird this character sheet got leaked on April 1st.

It was found of the Safety Korea website (under "LEGO Titan 2023 - VIP Glow in the dark stickers (105061)"), so it is legit. 

Okay, i don’t know what to expect from this theme but I hope there would be some cool ninja or samurai minifigures (not the ones from the evergreen theme Ninjago). 

47 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Okay, i don’t know what to expect from this theme but I hope there would be some cool ninja or samurai minifigures (not the ones from the evergreen theme Ninjago). 

I doubt that, since LEGO probably wants to avoid overlap with Ninjago. 

45 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I doubt that, since LEGO probably wants to avoid overlap with Ninjago. 

Yeah, maybe. I mean I prefer “traditional” ninja over wacky Ninjgao gang.  I don’t think classic spaceman minifigure would show up in Dreamzz as well. 

Edited by Lion King

24 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Yeah, maybe. I mean I prefer “traditional” ninja over wacky Ninjgao gang.  I don’t think classic spaceman minifigure would show up in Dreamzz as well. 

Doesn't have to be a classic spaceman for the helmets to appear. remember the Mickey and Minnie set, The Ninjago gamer set and that one creator set. But hey I'm just hopeful that missing colors would show up somewhere and I feel that this theme is likely to have them pop up.

Edited by Inspecter

50 minutes ago, Lion King said:

The Classic-Space-in-Dreamzzz "rumour" is nothing but hopium. While one of the sets could include a green or grey helmet, there is nothing to suggest that aside from the whacky and colourful nature of the theme (and the spacebus set). 

Well I'm still hopeful, we'll just have to wait and see. After all the helmet has turned up in stranger sets, heck they could show up in one of the plant sets for all we know.

3 hours ago, Inspecter said:

Well I'm still hopeful, we'll just have to wait and see. After all the helmet has turned up in stranger sets, heck they could show up in one of the plant sets for all we know.

I could honestly see that - The Forestmen hats were used in the succulents set! 

On 4/1/2023 at 2:27 AM, Classic_Spaceman said:

I am wondering about the hourglass insignia, since the theme is supposed to revolve around dreams, not time-travel. 

The Sandman uses sand to put children into a dreaming state in lots of mythology/folk tales/stories so maybe that's the connection?

Or perhaps the characters forays into the dream world only last until the sand runs out of a special hourglass?

I wonder if the mushroom pieces seen in the leaks for set 43215 will show up in Lego Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

1 hour ago, Killian said:

The Sandman uses sand to put children into a dreaming state in lots of mythology/folk tales/stories so maybe that's the connection?

Or perhaps the characters forays into the dream world only last until the sand runs out of a special hourglass?

I wonder if the mushroom pieces seen in the leaks for set 43215 will show up in Lego Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Maybe each set is a dream and they have a limited time to experience the dream. When the hour glass sand is done, they return back. 

If so, should there be a Sandman character? Or the creatorr of the hr glass?

Edited by Mondo-TRON