[GBW] - Presentation - Deland Republic - L-56 IFV

Vehicle Information Sheet

Canian L-56 IFV

IFV Presentation

1. Canian L-56 AT "Mongoose"

IFV Presentation_2

Crew: 3 (Commander, Gunner, Driver)

Carrying Capacity: 12-14

Armament: M44 126mm AT Gun, Remote Controlled Heavy Machine Gun M03.

Armor: 20-140 mm

Speed: max. 112 kmp/h

Other Systems: Radar, Long Range Missile Detection System, Mine Scanner, Autoloader, Infrared Detection System.

2. Canian L-56 37mm "Scorpion"

IFV Presentation_3

Carrying Capacity: 12-16

Armament: M39 37mm Autocannon (250 shots per minute), Remote Controlled Heavy Machine Gun M03.

Armor: 20-132 mm

Speed: max. 144 kmp/h

Other Systems: Radar, Long Range Missile Detection System, Mine Scanner, Autoloader, Infrared Detection System.

3. Canian L-56 RC 20 "Rattlesnake"

IFV Presentation_4

Carrying Capacity: 12-18

Armament: RC 20 Minigun (5000 shots per minute), Remote Controlled Heavy Machine Gun M03.

Armor: 20-132 mm

Speed: max. 155 kmp/h

Other Systems: Radar, Long Range Missile Detection System, Mine Scanner, Autoloader, Infrared Detection System, Additional Cooling Systems.

Notes:

- All three versions of the L-56 have undergone vigorous testing and proved useful. They will be replacing the old L-45 as the primary IFV of the army.

-The L-56 RC 20 uses a modified version of the RC 18, which is still widely used throughout the army. This version added additional cooling systems and elongated the barrel.

- The Nickname "Mongoose" is in reference to its power.

- The Nickname "Scorpion" is in reference to the "stinging" sound of the gun.

- The Nickname "Rattlesnake" is in reference to the rattling sound of the gun.

IFV Presentation_5

A "Scorpion" on a testing range in [Redacted]

Edited by Mirror1810

Nice trio of IFVs. I suggest using a different ground color than the vehicle to allow us to really get a feel for it. There's so much tan here, it all blends together.

32 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Nice trio of IFVs. I suggest using a different ground color than the vehicle to allow us to really get a feel for it. There's so much tan here, it all blends together.

I actually wanted to go with a light gray industrial looking base, but it just didn't look good, so I went with the desert-like ground. But well, at least that means the camouflage works.

very nice vehicles ... i would love to see them with actual lego ... and not from io ... some parts dont exist in the colors you have made them ... 

still wonderful unit ;) 

Nice IFV! Maybe a little bit small for a 8x8 armoured truck, but overall nice selection and design! :thumbup:

Edited by ParmBrick

1 hour ago, SATSOK said:

very nice vehicles ... i would love to see them with actual lego ... and not from io ... some parts dont exist in the colors you have made them ... 

still wonderful unit ;) 

Thanks. That just inspired me to test, wether or not I could make it buildable IRL. If I change some pieces and color a few ones differently, it would actually be buildable. It just wouln't look as good.