jtooker

VIKING VILLAGE Ideas set via Target vote

5 hours ago, hikouki said:

How long before they typically re-list the out of stock items?

someone posted on a different thread about some new animal molds being available but it went non-orderable in a matter of hours!

The new Viking minifigs have nice printed legs so I can’t imagine these not being popular.

It varies by part, no set time frame.  Sometimes it's a few days or weeks while some could be months.  Some of the new animals went out of stock really quick while others stayed in stock for a while.  Now some of those parts are out of stock while the others have been restocked. And some have gone out of stock yet again.  All I can say is keep a list of what you want & keep checking to see if the parts are in stock.  I suggest you make an order when you reach a point that they have enough available to eliminate the service fee and get the free shipping and possibly even a GWP you want or 2x insider points.  Also remember that you can combine a parts order with set purchases to get over the free shipping threshold as well as the GWP one.  New parts tend to keep going in & out of stock for a while and at some point some of them will likely switch into the best seller category for a time. 

16 hours ago, Lion King said:

I wonder if there will be more Viking sets in the future… A feast hall? A flagship (not creators 3in1 one)?

I think the center building in this set is supposed to be a great hall, albeit heavily condensed, so I can't imagine them making a separate stand-alone banquet hall set. But I definitely could imagine LEGO making more viking stuff (perhaps a knarr as a GWP set?) to get some more use out of some of this set's printed elements.

Finally got my copy today thanks to some Honey cashback and the Galileo GWP. I won't be able to do anything with it until the holidays, but I think this will be my best combination of some kind of discount and GWP. Super excited to get to it eventually!