Sérgio

[M4-22 - 12x12 Vignette] The place where Luke's hand fell

I confess the Star Wars theme is far from my favorite thing, and I know, this is far from a winning material. However, I just wanna have fun.

I had just one small Star Wars set in 1999 (Luke Vs 2 speed bikers) when I was young, the only part I could find was a very used chrome lightsaber. I don't have any Star Wars Sets since then. So I made this Greebling stuff just for fun.

I hope, at least, to make some of you laugh :)

52049802750_a37b0a5797_b.jpgLego - Star Wars - "The place where Luke's hand fell" by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

Ha! Fun idea for an entry. Way to make the best of what you got, and having fun is what these contests are all about. Not sure if it counts as a scene from the movies, but that’s up to the judges to decide. I think you can take it further though. It would be even funnier and more 3-dimensional if you added a confused/disgusted janitor about to pick up the hand. Also, why not add some greebled walls as well?

A very fun entry! The Expanded Universe made such a big deal from Luke's hand. I wonder if Disney will ever go that route.