Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[M10 - DS] A new Moff

*Your entry has earned 6 XP (S:2, T:2, A:2)

After the destruction of the born dead Imperial Future Council on Akiva, a new ruling body, lurking on the shadows of the Empire leftovers is meeting not far from the Kuat system.

3hdp.jpg

kysm.jpg : My boy, this is really new for me, I can't believe you succeeded to persuade me to accept  this... title.

k2z5.jpg : This is your fault, Master. You're ploting in the shadows for years : Black Sun, the Mining Guild, the Mandalorians...

No more working poor, it's time to reach higher ! You are not training me to play second fiddle. That's where we'll get it on !

kysm.jpg : You still have a lot to learn, my young apprentice.

v0im.jpg : All is ready for the meeting, your Moffness !

kysm.jpg : Don't you start in too, Koko !

My first one for SW Mysteries and the Darksiders. C&C welcome !

Spoiler

@MKJoshA : I don't know if a "self appointed" Moff qualify for Imperial Officer, so I didn't tag it in the build submittal form.

What a nice little scene! I like the Moff's arrogant pose, and the panel lines on the wall behind him is very well done.

Keep it up :)

/Jon

He’s a Moff now?

a great detail of an imperial corridor and they door edge is nice too

On 4/27/2022 at 5:08 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Hide contents

@MKJoshA : I don't know if a "self appointed" Moff qualify for Imperial Officer, so I didn't tag it in the build submittal form.

Probably better to play it safe and not use that bonus. Maybe if you show his ratification as Moff being accepted among other Imperials first. Though, the bonuses are meant to be easy to use. So maybe it's best to just not over think it :laugh: