lifeinplastic

Pale Orange Colour

I’m trying to find some regular bricks in a pale orange colour (something less bright than the orange/yellow used for the current Friends Food Trucks/Ice Festival hut. A bit like the pink flesh colour used in the Boutique hotel but more orange than pink. I know there are a wide range of colours used for Fabuland/Scala sets but I need a small range of basic bricks (e.g. 1x1, 1x2, 1x4 bricks and 1x1 and 1x2 plates or at least most of these) - any suggestions? I’d call it a “pale apricot” shade…

Thanks in advance…

5 hours ago, Guyinaplaguemask said:

Do any pieces exist in this color? Can you provide pics so we know what to look for?

That’s what I’m asking really - does this colour exist in the Lego colour palate or historically?

10 minutes ago, lifeinplastic said:

That’s what I’m asking really - does this colour exist in the Lego colour palate or historically?

Dunno why this makes me think of the minifigure of Barry in Jurassic World (set 75920) - I’m sure that was a paler orange. Then there’s this colour in a belville kitten https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=6251px2&name=Cat, Crouching with Medium Blue Eyes, Black Pupils, Nose and Stripes Pattern&category=[Animal, Land]#T=C&C=96 

The colour SoupOrFishOil has suggested is too bright - I am looking more for the colour of the cat, but it looks as though the cat was the only mould available in this colour!

26 minutes ago, lifeinplastic said:

The colour SoupOrFishOil has suggested is too bright - I am looking more for the colour of the cat, but it looks as though the cat was the only mould available in this colour!

Yeah it always struck me as odd to have hardly-used colours