Sign in to follow this  
Sarophas

[MOC] Gotrek & Felix - To Ostland

I've started a small series of builds inspired by the Warhammer characters Gotrek and Felix. This is my latest build, hope you'll like.

Gotrek & Felix - To Ostland

Gotrek and Felix had marched through the swamps for days, hardly seeing any people on their way.
Supplies had begun to run low and Gotrek had gone from being passive aggressive as he used to, to being downright hostile.
Felix was used to hearing about the inferiority of manlings from his dwarven companion, but Gotrek - in his rage, had begun cursing the interity of the human race for their poor lands, roads and especially their poor ale.
Just as Felix started fearing that Gotrek might curse Sigmar himself, the birches gave way to slightly more open terrain. A small river marked the state-border between Hochland and Ostland. A little further downriver a sturdy bridge led across the river, guarded by a fortified border checkpoint.
As the duo came closer, they saw the signs that a fight had recently taken place here. A bunch of leather and metal scraps lay scattered on the ground, amongst them were a few limbs that bore strange mutations like extra fingers or hook-like growths.  
Just as they were about to walk across the bridge, the lid of a large barrel flew open and an elderly man jumped forth from within. "Stay back mutants!"  

1 hour ago, josebricks said:

I like the presentation of (presumably) birch trees!

Thank you! Many people make more realistic looking Birch trees, but this works for me 😂

Cool scene. Great detail on the keep, including the skull in the window. I like the incorporation of the Warhammer world here.

17 hours ago, BardDandelion said:

Nice!
We need more LEGO Warhammer!

Thank you! I couldn't agree more. I'm not going to lie, your builds have really been one of the greatest inspirations, so thank you! :wink:

15 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Cool scene. Great detail on the keep, including the skull in the window. I like the incorporation of the Warhammer world here.

Thanks! That's one of the things I love about Warhammer, the fact that you can just keep adding details, and it just looks right :laugh:

5 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

Nice build. Not too greebly, but definitely not lacking details.