Sign in to follow this  
Stuartn

[M11-Nubia-CS] The Beginning

*Your entry has earned 3XP*

Part 1

Lt. Gen. Raymus Senesca approached the hooded figure with caution. Only some mere hours earlier his military intelligence units had intercepted a transmission that they were obviously meant to see. It come from an anonymous sender who claimed to be from a Force Sensitive order, and asked only for assistance with ensuring the safety of a person CorSec territorial limits. The General should have passed this information down the chain of command so it could eventually find its way into the hands of the CorSec Intelligence department, but that would not only be slow and cumbersome, but also risk the information leaking to another party. Besides, Senesca did not want his name attached to a report about space-magicians, without him being able to at least partially verify the story. So he decided to meet with the sender, at a peculiar location: the Nubian Museum of Contemporary Antiquities.

IMG_9921.JPG

The General attempted to stoke a conversation with the man before an interesting art installation, but the cloaked figure cut to the chase.

'Sir, I am a representative of a Force Sensitive order, rebuilding in the Western Reaches. We have sensed the presence of a potential foundling upon this planet, but a peculiar society formerly in association with the Empire also seeks this person'.

Senesca was hardly delighted with the circumstances, bright light shone in his face which obscured his view of the cloaked man. But - succinctly - he pressed on; 'continue'.

'As fellow supporters of the New Republic and the light, we seek your assistance to find this person before they do'.

The General agreed, though he hardly new what he had gotten himself into, and whether he could convince his superiors.

The mysterious figure turned and left, leaving the General wondering just who he was.

'He couldn't be, could he?'

Thank you for viewing this little MOC, the artwork was surprisingly difficult to construct, but eventually came together well, comments and feedback always welcome.

Edited by RocketBoy

1 hour ago, RocketBoy said:

Oooh, a force sensitive order. Consider me curious!

Great idea to do an art museum.

Thank you, the force aspect won't have much to do with the overall storyline I am planning, but it will feature again. I am not sure where I got the idea of an art museum, but it felt suitably distinctive for use in a MOC.

11 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Very interesting story, I will keep a look upon.

Thank you