Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Awesome, hope you enjoy it!

Oh I did, what an awesome set.

Quetzalcoatlus is so fantastic, absolutely love it. The plane is also pretty great.

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Yeah, we will know Jurasic World Dominon bring an end to a park theme era. But it also marks a new era as dinosaurs interact with humans and regular animals around the world. 

I don’t know about Camp Cretaceous’s continuity but I am pretty sure we would see another wave of CC sets next year. 

Or…If Jurasic World theme would be discontinued in a few years from now, probably we would have an in-house theme like Dino theme from 2012. Who knows…

i still think it’s weird that T-rex Breakout diorama being released this year instead of next year. 2023 will mark 30th anniveary of Jurasic Park movie but whatever. I kinda hope we would get Lab Mobile with a teenage T-rex as a diorama (it’s a bit challenging since half of the mobile was over that cliff…).

Just a wild guess. 

From what we know season 5 will be the last season of Camp Cretaceous and it releases in July I believe it was.

I would love a lost World set! It would be so cool, even if it wasn't when the t Rex's pushed it off the cliff, it could just be a really long normal set.

I assume they released the set this year to coincide with the dominion sets, though thinking of it, maybe they released it this year because there are no sets next year.

6 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I hope your theory is right, and we see a new set with smaller Blue vs Red, at $40, with some new minifigures.

Yeah that would be cool, though it probably won't, I highly doubt Lego has another set planned that we haven't heard anything about. Just really strange because they haven't made main characters for so many of the cast, specifically Lewis Dodgson, Barry Sembene and Ramsay Cole.

3 hours ago, ukaskew said:

My 7 year old has saved since Christmas for a few of the new JW sets but has decided to go with the Giganotosarus set now he's seen pictures.

We called our local store (Bristol) who confirmed they had the new sets (but would not acknowledge Giganotosaurus, oddly) but as they were shut on release day, they would not sell them until Monday 18th.

After a bit of digging, it seems it's actually out tomorrow (16th) at £114.99. Can anyone confirm? It's an hour drive but we don't want to do that for a set that as it stands, apparently doesn't officially exist!

Very strange all round, 17th for most new sets, a day which pretty much every store in the UK is shut and no deliveries, and another set which may or may not be coming out but no official word on yet.

Hmm, I mean you could gamble an hour drive and check on the 16th, but that's up to you really. They said the sets are available on the 18th so at least you know when they will be at stores, majority of the sets anyways.

I'm not sure about the UK but here in Australia there are a few retailers like Kmart, big W, target etc, that are selling all of the sets with the Giganotosaurus set being an online exclusive. It would take a little bit of time to ship but at least you would know it's coming right?

Anyways, whatever you decide, good luck hunting!

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh I did, what an awesome set.

Quetzalcoatlus is so fantastic, absolutely love it. The plane is also pretty great.

Ikr! It's one of my favourite sets of all the Jurassic World theme tbh. Also like one of the 4 sets from the 2022 wave that have stickers which is interesting,  a bunch of the sets didn't even use stickers lol.

76949 (Giganotosaurus) hasn't appeared on the UK Lego shop@home today (it's not even 'coming soon', so weirdly the release date in the press release doesn't seem to be correct.

33 minutes ago, ukaskew said:

76949 (Giganotosaurus) hasn't appeared on the UK Lego shop@home today (it's not even 'coming soon', so weirdly the release date in the press release doesn't seem to be correct.

It comes out tomorrow, not today.

The date is correct as it's already available in various retailers. 

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It comes out tomorrow, not today.

The date is correct as it's already available in various retailers. 

Any store can choose to break the release date embargo, the release date is the 16th as confirmed by the Lego press release which also confirmed the UK price (£114.99), I guess it may be in the official UK stores today, who knows?!

24 minutes ago, ukaskew said:

Any store can choose to break the release date embargo, the release date is the 16th as confirmed by the Lego press release which also confirmed the UK price (£114.99), I guess it may be in the official UK stores today, who knows?!

The uk stores are kinda sucky when it comes to getting lego early I recommend if u want to

to try and buy it off eBay that’s what I did however it would likely take longer to get their 

Popped into our local indie toy shop this morning and they had the whole lot on the shelves, came away with the Giganotosaurus set and a very happy 7 year old!

15 minutes ago, ukaskew said:

Popped into our local indie toy shop this morning and they had the whole lot on the shelves, came away with the Giganotosaurus set and a very happy 7 year old!

Nice 

I hope u and ur child have great fun building it

I don't know if this spoiler or not, but after seeing the Empire images and the new legacy featurette, it is nice how there are several builds from the sets which are accurate to the movie:

Spoiler

-the battle ring from 76945 (actually a juvenile Allosaurus vs a juvenile Baryonyx);

-the white helicopter and the watchtower from 76949;

- the tan Jeep from 76951 (with Malcon in the picture and in the set).

23 minutes ago, CodFather1 said:

Giganotosaurus and Therizinosaurus Attack is finally up on the Lego Store.

Which countries lego store?

29 minutes ago, CodFather1 said:

Giganotosaurus and Therizinosaurus Attack is finally up on the Lego Store.

Cool, nice find lol, really weird that Lego just completely ignored the set until now, but whatever, at least it's finally on the website 

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Which countries lego store?

It's on Australia's, I would assume it'd also be on some other countries lego websites 

Okay, I made a decision about ordering Jurasic World sets tomorrow. 

1.) Queztacoatlus Plane Ambush 

2.) Pyroraptor & Dilophosaurus Transport

I will buy Giganotosaurus set later. And I haven’ no interferes in buying other sets but i will try to buy dinosaur figures separately. I’m very interested in Triceratops, Beta, Atociraptors, and recolored Pteranodon. 

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I will buy Giganotosaurus set later. And I haven’ no interferes in buying other sets but i will try to buy dinosaur figures separately. I’m very interested in Triceratops, Beta, Atociraptors, and recolored Pteranodon. 

Cool, again, Quetzalcoatlus set is awesome. And hopefully I can find the other sets in store soon so I don't need to bother with shipping times haha.

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Those are the sets I plan on nabbing too and I'll get the others later and save up some more points for the Giga set.

Alright, managed to order the T. rex Breakout set from my local retailer. It should be delivered in around nine days.

I also order the Pyroraptor set from Shop@Home. Got a nice VIP discount. Can't wait to get it.

18 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Just gonna put it out there but I was right

It was actually revealed yesterday, so no, you weren't :jollyroger:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Pfft, haha

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Happy Easter Day, folks!

Happy Easter to you aswell!

21 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Happy Easter to you aswell!

Thanks! :)

I just ordered two sets (Quetzalcoatlus and Pyroratpor sets)! 

2 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

Just gonna put it out there but I was right

Not exaclty.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not on the uk website the giga went up today

1 hour ago, Koolkoalas said:

Not on the uk website the giga went up today

Sure. It’s not on USA website until today. But it did show up on Australian website yesterday (I don’t know about other countries) - not worldwide exaclty. Plus, it’s not revealed today - it’s already avaaible in the stores beforehand tho - remember Captian Nemo’s post here? It’s competely pointless debating about debating the reveal date.[==

Just pointing out and now I’m bowing out…