Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

10 hours ago, Velicoraptor3 said:

When do you guys expect the 130,- set to get leaked/revealed?

Tomorrow. The answer is always tomorrow.

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Agreed, it’s a shame for sure. I’m not sure why this $130 set is not revealed yet. I assume it may spil the climax in the movie but there is no solid evidence why it’s not revealed. 

If that were the case then the big set wouldn't be coming out in April, it would come out in July.

20 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

I still believe my guess is right that 2pm today is when they will reveal the set

They won‘t. Otherwise, they would have added the set to the instruction portal already, as has been the case with every single reveal lately :wink:

1 hour ago, Koolkoalas said:

I still believe my guess is right that 2pm today is when they will reveal the set

Yeah…no, they won’t do it today. I still believe they should  they will reveal the set later a bit more.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

34 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Well there’s always tomorrow 

There's no point in guessing. We have no idea when they are naning to reveal it.

guessing it might of actually been planned to release alongside the camp cretaceous sets so that they wouldn't have to reveal it until like July or whenever the 2021 sets were revealed, to avoid spoiling the movie before its released of course.

9 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

guessing it might of actually been planned to release alongside the camp cretaceous sets so that they wouldn't have to reveal it until like July or whenever the 2021 sets were revealed, to avoid spoiling the movie before its released of course.

Weren’t the camp Cretaceous sets thrown together last minute after dominion got pushed back to 2022

56 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's no point in guessing. We have no idea when they are naning to reveal it.

This!

Plus, I don’t think FalconFan said anything about today like he did within 2 past weeks. 

42 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Weren’t the camp Cretaceous sets thrown together last minute after dominion got pushed back to 2022

I don’t think so? 2021 did have two waves, as we heard rumors, I beleive?

23 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I don’t think so? 2021 did have two waves, as we heard rumors, I beleive?

Pretty sure yeah. I think there was always meant to be a camp cretaceous wave.

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

The set is releasing April 17th, alongside other sets. 

Spoilers are not the reason, as we're still going to see it before the movie.

“If you repeat a task or thought over and over again and expect a different outcome each time then you are insane” - Albert Einstein 

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The set is releasing April 17th, alongside other sets. 

Spoilers are not the reason, as we're still going to see it before the movie.

Yeah, which is why it's strange lol. 

7 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

“If you repeat a task or thought over and over again and expect a different outcome each time then you are insane” - Albert Einstein 

Haha true

12 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

„If you repeat the same misinformation that a certain quote is attributed to Einstein enough times, people start to believe it“ - me :tongue:

Einstein never actually said that :grin: It‘s on the list of the most often misattributed quotes 

28 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

„If you repeat the same misinformation that a certain quote is attributed to Einstein enough times, people start to believe it“ - me :tongue:

Einstein never actually said that :grin: It‘s on the list of the most often misattributed quotes 

Oh, I love your quote! :iamded_lol:

My ranking would be:

1. T. rex Breakout (10/10)

2. Pyroraptor & Dilophosaurus Transport (8/10)

3. Blue & Beta Velociraptor Capture (8/10)

4. Quetzalcoatlus Plane Ambush (7/10)

5. Atrociraptor Dinosaur: Bike Chase (7/10)

6. Triceratops Pickup Truck Ambush (6/10)

7. Pteranodon Chase (6/10)

8. T. rex & Atrociraptor Dinosaur Breakout (5/10)

9. T. rex Dinosaur Breakout (4/10)

25 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

What's everyone's favourite set so far? I think I'll go with the Pyroraptor and Dilophosaurus Transport set.

This is mine too! And Quuetzalcoatlus Plane Ambush too.

37 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

What's everyone's favourite set so far? I think I'll go with the Pyroraptor and Dilophosaurus Transport set.

None of them. They are REALLLY lazy sets. I'm going with the plane because it's not a truck. Then it be Blue and Baby Blue because it doesn't have Claire or Owen and that's the only set ever in the whole Jurassic World theme.

42 minutes ago, Maple said:

[…] because it doesn't have Claire or Owen and that's the only set ever in the whole Jurassic World theme.

Ummm, there‘s the three JP sets, at least four sets from the FK range, and all 2015 sets except the T-Rex one that didn‘t feature either of them :tongue:

15 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Ummm, there‘s the three JP sets, at least four sets from the FK range, and all 2015 sets except the T-Rex one that didn‘t feature either of them :tongue:

I said Jurassic World theme, not Jurassic Park. :tongue:

Also I try to forget Fallen Kingdom. LEGO even shoved Claire and Owen in the Netflix show and they aren't even in it.

4 minutes ago, Maple said:

I said Jurassic World theme, not Jurassic Park. :tongue:

It‘s the same theme though, all of the JP sets were also sold under the JW label :tongue:

5 minutes ago, Maple said:

LEGO even shoved Claire and Owen in the Netflix show and they aren't even in it.

Supremely ironic, considering people were heavily complaining about Claire and Owen being exclusive to a single set in the first wave 7 years ago :laugh_hard:

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It‘s the same theme though, all of the JP sets were also sold under the JW label :tongue:

Supremely ironic, considering people were heavily complaining about Claire and Owen being exclusive to a single set in the first wave 7 years ago :laugh_hard:

All I remember from the first wave was that Walmart had the big set for $85 and all the boxes were destroyed. They looked like someone ripped 10-12 boxes open. This was before the movie even came out.

My memory is shot. haha

What is your favorite dinosaur of 2022 Jurassic World theme? It can be more than one.

Mine are Quzetalcoatlus, Pyroratpor, Triceratops. 

Also, we can change our favorites once we see the offical image of the biggest set ($130).