Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

There are no such rumours to my knowledge :shrug_oh_well: They skip set numbers all the time

Yeah, but I think I may misremember - did we talk about two waves in the same year before? 

Probably it was Dominion sets being delayed to April 2022 and we had Camp Cretaceous sets in Sept 2021. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Yeah, but I think I may misremember - did we talk about two waves in the same year before? 

Probably it was Dominion sets being delayed to April 2022 and we had Camp Cretaceous sets in Sept 2021. 

Yeah the dominion sets were originally meant to release in 2021 with the Camp Cretaceous sets, but since dominion was postponed a year Lego kept back the Camp Cretaceous sets for 2021 and delayed the Dominion sets to 2022, to my knowledge there is no second wave for 2022 

Lego has gone into so much detail with the box art, I've just noticed the dinosaur (and flying reptiles) that's in the top corner of the box and on the side are two different artworks, you can tell because of obvious ones like the triceratops not having scars on the side of the box, or blues stripe being assymetrical (also beta is with her). Lego seriously has gone all out with this wave (except for Minifigures but whatever), really hope the theme doesn't get axed after this but I can't help but feel this wave is the final bang, but who knows, maybe the powers trying to turn back on lol

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I will tell you a secret! 

Listen carefully…

No one knows yet.  I mean the whole wave is already revealed (minus that biggest set). Probably it would be revealed much latter like late March but I really don’t know. 

All we do is waiting until leaks / offical images turn out later.

Sorry, dude. 

This is wrong, very wrong.

Listen carefully…

Set pictures always leak tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. No matter what maybe the pictures come out tomorrow. The world could be hit by a comet, almost everyone is dead, the planet is on fire and one last poster here will go 'I think we will get the pictures tomorrow' every single day until they are dead. :laugh:

So the big set pictures will be revealed... tomorrow. If not, maybe the tomorrow after that. :tongue:

Edited by Maple

3 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

we also have the 4 sets coming in September or August 

We don't. 

3 hours ago, Rune Haako said:

Is Lewis Dodgson in the big set, or is he coming later?

He's not, and he could be included in a next year's set, but that's a humongous if.

We don't know if we're getting more sets next year. If we will, we don't know if they'd be based on Dominion. And if they will be, we don't know if they'd include Dodgson.

9 hours ago, Maple said:

This is wrong, very wrong.

Listen carefully…

Set pictures always leak tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. No matter what maybe the pictures come out tomorrow. The world could be hit by a comet, almost everyone is dead, the planet is on fire and one last poster here will go 'I think we will get the pictures tomorrow' every single day until they are dead. :laugh:

So the big set pictures will be revealed... tomorrow. If not, maybe the tomorrow after that. :tongue:

Lol fair enough

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Nah. Lol

I'm telling you they will come tomorrow. Now let's talk about which tomorrow for the next 5-6 pages. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Maple said:

I'm telling you they will come tomorrow. Now let's talk about which tomorrow for the next 5-6 pages. :laugh:

I thought we saw all of the new Jurassic World sets, unless I'm wrong.

I'm excited that Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, and Ellie Sattler are returning in Jurassic World Dominion. This movie looks great 👍:classic:

2 minutes ago, The Brickvenger said:

I'm excited that Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, and Ellie Sattler are returning in Jurassic World Dominion. This movie looks great 👍:classic:

I don't think we have, there is no old man Grant and there is supposed a $140 set I believe.

That set will include Grant and a goat. :laugh:(It will not include a goat.)

Edited by Maple

1 minute ago, The Brickvenger said:

Yeah, Lego so far has revealed every set, except for the biggest one, which almost definitely has the Giganotosaurus included and there are leaks for a Therizinosaurus to be accompanying it as well, but those are unconfirmed.

Indeed, Dominion looks amazing can't wait for it

Just now, Maple said:

I don't think we have, there is no old man Grant and there is supposed a $140 set I believe.

That set will include Grant and a goat. :laugh:(It will not include a goat.)

Ya I thought Grant was supposed to be in one of these sets. I didn't know there was a $140 set left to be revealed.

What do you mean? I'll take Grant and a goat 🐐

20 minutes ago, The Brickvenger said:

Ya I thought Grant was supposed to be in one of these sets. I didn't know there was a $140 set left to be revealed.

What do you mean? I'll take Grant and a goat 🐐

Oh you are new. You don't get the goat jokes.

People here ask every day when others think the photos will be leaked, the answer is always tomorrow. Also every set is the best time for LEGO to bring back the GOAT of all LEGO animals... the goat. Dozens of sets have come and gone and no return of the goat. There is even a Marvel set called 'Goat Boat' and there still won't be a goat in it. :laugh:

Since all the sets where revealed, I wondered if 76945 and 76948 could connect somehow, since they are both Malta sets with Atrociraptors so they are sortoff the same scene, and I think I have found it, there are connecter pieces on the bottom corners of each set, for 76945 it's on the left side of the build, and for 76948 it's on the right, they seem to connect to that black market sortoff thing, Also, while we are on this topic, anyone remember that image we got ages ago, probably one of the first behind the scenes images of the compsognathus caged in the Malta building, maybe that's what the 'baby dinosaurs' are suppose to be in the small Atrociraptor set, who knows.

17 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Since all the sets where revealed, I wondered if 76945 and 76948 could connect somehow, since they are both Malta sets with Atrociraptors so they are sortoff the same scene, and I think I have found it, there are connecter pieces on the bottom corners of each set, for 76945 it's on the left side of the build, and for 76948 it's on the right, they seem to connect to that black market sortoff thing, Also, while we are on this topic, anyone remember that image we got ages ago, probably one of the first behind the scenes images of the compsognathus caged in the Malta building, maybe that's what the 'baby dinosaurs' are suppose to be in the small Atrociraptor set, who knows.

It's already been confirmed by LEGO 

[...] the set combines perfectly with T. rex & Atrociraptor Dinosaur Breakout (76948) for even more action.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/atrociraptor-dinosaur-bike-chase-76945

If the rumour of Therizinosaurus is correct, how do you guys think Lego would create it? Obviously it would need a new head and neck mould, probably similar to that of the Baryonyx, they might be able to get away with the Indoraptor body but I would prefer they wouldn't. They would need to make claws, or hands with individual spikes like the head of the Stygimoloch, might be able to just use the Indominus's swervy arm pieces. Also if they reuse Indoraptors body I see no reason why they wouldn't reuse its legs, and it would need a new tail so maybe like the triceratops, the body and tail could be one piece. If Lego plays their cards right they could also reuse the Therizinosaurus body for species like Parasaurolophus, Corythosaurus, Edmontosaurus etc, really only hadrosaurs that fit the description as far as the Jurassic universe goes.

Mattel Therizinosaurus in the spoiler box, just in case someone hasn't seen it yet somehow lol

Source: Mattel

1 hour ago, Koolkoalas said:

I recon they will also use a new body and head for the giga

Isn’t it more likely to be a reused indominous body and new head ?

7 minutes ago, williejm said:

Isn’t it more likely to be a reused indominous body and new head ?

Possibly but if the giga in the movie has a hump on its back then they could make a new body

51 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Possibly but if the giga in the movie has a hump on its back then they could make a new body

Probably you are right but if they don’t make a new body, we should organize a riot.