Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, williejm said:

Scrappy still video image of the other t-Rex on IG. Looks to be green and brown - so a new colour 

oh cool, legoleaks?

1 minute ago, AxolotlPlays said:

and the giganotosaurus set, plus maybe a polybag if they do one but thats not confirmed, actually i think there was a leak but i can't exactly remember

Yeah none of these articles are listing the Giga set - there are descriptions of all the other sets just without the pictures, which will presumably be uploaded to the articles at the allotted time for a reveal across all platforms. 

Just now, AxolotlPlays said:

oh man, that looks so nostalgic to the 2012 Lego dino, i love it.

On which website?

1 minute ago, StegoLover said:

On which website?

instagram #legoleaks click on recent

Edited by AxolotlPlays

2 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

oh man, that looks so nostalgic to the 2012 Lego dino, i love it.

Yeah I just compared them. Pretty sure the new one uses bright light green instead of olive, but not sure what the back colour is 

Thank you so much for the link! Pterandon and Quetzlcoatlus look cool! I love the new color on Pterandon. 

The video the T-Rex is from is a premiere youtube video, set for precisely 14:00 uk time. They've used the t-rex as their thumbnail. I found it just by googling "Lego jurassic world dominion" and setting the tools to "past 24 hours". It seems to be legit from box art as there's a stylised t-rex in the corner in the same format as the other sets

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

Thank you so much for the link! Pterandon and Quetzlcoatlus look cool! I love the new color on Pterandon. 

I can't wait to see the Pterandon and Quetzalcoatlus next to each other for scale! 

1 minute ago, williejm said:

Yeah I just compared them. Pretty sure the new one uses bright light green instead of olive, but not sure what the back colour is 

yeah, close enough colours haha, also the patterns slightly different like on the 2012 t rex it has stripes on its face whereas the new one doesn't

i suppose we don't get a boat like in that image with owen and barry that was revealed ages ago

4 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

The video the T-Rex is from is a premiere youtube video, set for precisely 14:00 uk time. They've used the t-rex as their thumbnail. I found it just by googling "Lego jurassic world dominion" and setting the tools to "past 24 hours". It seems to be legit from box art as there's a stylised t-rex in the corner in the same format as the other sets

I can't wait to see the Pterandon and Quetzalcoatlus next to each other for scale! 

oh, cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6-2Wa7LIw

Edited by AxolotlPlays

6 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I sure can’t wait either!

10 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

yeah, close enough colours haha, also the patterns slightly different like on the 2012 t rex it has stripes on its face whereas the new one doesn't

i suppose we don't get a boat like in that image with owen and barry that was revealed ages ago

oh, cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6-2Wa7LIw

That second T. rex set with the helipad, is it a 4+ set?

Thanks to Stone Wars we now have some information about the biggest set:

Not much is officially known about this set. LEGO has shared official information with members of the LEGO Ambassador Network about all other sets, but remains silent on the matter. Nevertheless, we want to briefly describe what should be included in the set. According to our information, it contains both a Gigantosaurus and a Therizinosaurus as dinosaurs. Among the supposedly six minifigures here are Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, Kayla and Dr. Henry Wu scheduled.

Since this information has not yet been officially confirmed, it can still turn out to be wrong (in whole or in part).

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not much is officially known about this set. LEGO has shared official information with members of the LEGO Ambassador Network about all other sets, but remains silent on the matter. Nevertheless, we want to briefly describe what should be included in the set. According to our information, it contains both a Gigantosaurus and a Therizinosaurus as dinosaurs. Among the supposedly six minifigures here are Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, Kayla and Dr. Henry Wu scheduled.

Since this information has not yet been officially confirmed, it can still turn out to be wrong (in whole or in part).

wholy-

2 minutes ago, StegoLover said:

That second T. rex set with the helipad, is it a 4+ set?

yeah

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

ok, ok, ok. i believe everything, but i can't help but feel sceptical about the therizinosaurus, i really hope we get one though

5 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

btw look, department of fish and wildlife stickers lol

Hmm interesting. Well, it’s a shame it’s just stickers, lol.

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hmm interesting. Well, it’s a shame it’s just stickers, lol.

eh, wish it wasn't but i don't see lego getting rid of stickers anytime soon

Giganotosaurus and Therizinosaurus in a single set sounds amazing, sucks that there's no Dodgson tho. We get three Rainns, and no main villain...

Ooh white Atrociraptor in the smaller set. The as-yet-unseen largest set sounds AMAZING, with the two most anticipated dinosaurs and most of the main minifigures

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Giganotosaurus and Therizinosaurus in a single set sounds amazing, sucks that there's no Dodgson tho. We get three Rainns, and no main villain...

hmm thats true, i suppose the leak did say things could change also sucks we only have 2 atrociraptors, maybe there will be a retailer exclusive with the other 2 like with the original jurassic world wave

is the 4+ t rex dinosaur breakout set based on an airport? also i think it zia is in that set, not sure who the department of fish and wildlife minifigure is