Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, BigHobbit said:

Ginny with Sirus' Rescue is a little odd, but I'm happy we are getting this set...especially since we are also getting an updated Shrieking Shack. The original was one of my first 3 LEGO sets, but it is definitely deserving of an update. I wonder if the $120 set isn't being revealed yet because it has to do with Secrets of Dumbledore?

I doubt it's something with Secrets of Dumbledore. It likely just wasn't a set they could get info for, similar to how SW still has several set numbers without info.

Okay, everything said it's definitely of note that not a single playset is from Goblet of Fire. Either LEGO wised up to how terrible that adaptation was and are ceasing to make playsets based on it or, more likely, I'm betting that it's what the $120 set is based on.

3 minutes ago, uPawelek said:

Love the list! Only regret - lack of the second task :/

There's still one unknown set! I'm really hoping that is something to do with the lake.

Edited by BacktoBricks

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Maybe the mystery figure in the MoM could be Tonks? Greyback wouldn't make any sense

Exactly. All we needed to know is if we were getting ootp sets this year because the piece is there, and not only it is ootp, it’s the ministry battle.

Edited by Otherworld

Just now, Bugbot20082 said:

Horntail remake, I called it!! 

Looks like the community was right about a surprise film 5 set too! Very welcome!

I think you mean THREE surprise film 5 sets: The Thestral Carriage (with Luna and a foal), Dumbledore's office is seemingly from OotP if they picked Harry and Cho, and the Ministry is from OotP.

What a great list!!!! I'm so stoked that it looks like things are year 5 focused and what that means for the future. I still think the $119.99 set is a Ron and Luna/Malfoy brickbuilt. If the D2C ends up being Gringotts, this wave is phenomenal

7 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I'm sorry, but that list is extremely disappointing. 

I feel sry for you, this is literally the best wave we could get, but I guess not everyone has the same taste. There were people who were excited last year so not a suprise that this is not for everyone.

Edited by Textorix

I really like the list, especially shack and MoM. But I‘m surprised they said in the article that this wave would cover movies 3,4 und 5. I mean 3 and 5 are represented well, but the 4th one?? There is literally only a brickbuild dragon in the Hedwig and Fawkes style, so nothing else referring to GoF. Maybe the unknown 119$ set will cover more of that movie?

What a list! Going to be a great year, especially with a Ministry set! :wub: 

Brick built Horntail is a bit unusual I did think it would be a Niffler.

As someone who has been wishfully predicting a thestral foal set with Luna since 2018 - that first bit of news immediately set the tone for me. I absolutely love this line up. Give us Grimmauld Place as the $119 set and Gringott’s as the D2C and this will be my favorite wave yet. Bring on the minifig leaks!

7 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Horntail remake, I called it!!

Lets hope they will make the dragon more accurate this time

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

And not a single remake in sight! This was well worth the wait IMO :drool:

Well there are quite some remakes from 2002 and 2004 😜

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

I feel sry for you, this is literally the best wave we could get.

No new characters, no new versions of characters, no iconic buildings or scenes, nothing anyone has been asking for (except Shrieking Shack). No death eaters. No second task. No Gryffindor Common Room. No DH. No Fang. No new molds (except baby Thestral). No Ship. No Rita Skeeter. Just a pile of horrible, vile, messy sets with no connection or meaning (except from 2). They are trash.

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

No new characters, no new versions of characters, no iconic buildings or scenes, nothing anyone has been asking for (except Shrieking Shack). No death eaters. No second task. No Gryffindor Common Room. No DH. No Fang. No new molds (except baby Thestral). No Ship. No Rita Skeeter. Just a pile of horrible, vile, messy sets with no connection or meaning (except from 2). They are trash.

Mimimi 😂

a bit picky aren‘t we?

Edited by Axxe90

7 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Damn and I thought I was too negative last year (I actually end up liking some sets) :D

Edited by Textorix

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

Is this satire? 

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

you’re factually wrong on several counts here - didn’t you see we are getting at least three Death Eaters in the MoM set? no need to be so nasty 

1 minute ago, DaleCooperFBI said:

Is this satire? 

I hope so, because it sounds rediculous to me, but I wont argue if that is really how he feels about it ... I am just too excited

Edited by Textorix

16 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

I'm sorry, but that list is extremely disappointing. This is the worst year yet for HP. What a let-down. The only sets I love are the Carriage and The Shack. The tower and Dumbledore's office are nice but unnecessary. The brick-built dragon is a weird idea when Dobby and Buckbeak exist. I have long wanted a MoM but what is this messy version? Why would we want offices instead of the Hall of Prophecies or the OoTP battle arena? What even is this scene based on? Why aren't they including Tonks, etc? Why not base it on the iconic battles? Umbridge doesn't even go there in No.5 except for his hearing. There's no large Hogwarts section. There's no new characters. There's no new iconic versions of existing characters. 

With the ministry. The main atrium is a marvellous design and recognisable compared to just a room with balls or a gray arch. This is definitely what I was hoping for. The Hogwarts extensions are remakes like last year, pretty expected I reckon. The presence of umbridge and the dementor in MOM makes me think it’s partly based on 5 and 7, with the extra figure probably being Yaxley (or whoever the blonde guy is that attacks Ron and hermione) 

Edited by Whovastron

Just now, sebastian666 said:

you’re factually wrong on several counts here - didn’t you see we are getting at least three Death Eaters in the MoM set? no need to be so nasty 

They are Dementors. And no, I am not wrong on a single count.