Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

18 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

When do you guys think Lego will release another Spider-mech? I feel like it's been a while?

Glad you asked, because I just became a leaker because I apparently heard something that sounds untrustworthy from the head of LEGO who gave me this information, and next year we'll get a brand new Spider Man mech. The info is a little fuzzy, but I can confirm that either Venom, Carnage, Mysterio or Venom will also be in this set with a mech

You can find the information and more on my Instagram, you can't miss my account, I have no followers

Edited by Quicksilver838

Just now, Scarilian said:

I wonder how they intend to handle August with the 60th anniversary of Spider-man, will it be all Spider-man Mechs... :look:

Watch them not handle it at all.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Watch them not handle it at all.

If they don't bother with the 60th anniversary of Spider-man, then they should at least ensure that they are going all-out on the 10th anniversary of Avengers - which I am guessing they are attempting with Thor's Hammer, 76218, IW Hulkbuster, the $500 set and the long awaited Infinity War accessory pack... but I'd hope we get a secret legacy wave also.

23 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

If they don't bother with the 60th anniversary of Spider-man, then they should at least ensure that they are going all-out on the 10th anniversary of Avengers - which I am guessing they are attempting with Thor's Hammer, 76218, IW Hulkbuster, the $500 set and the long awaited Infinity War accessory pack... but I'd hope we get a secret legacy wave also.

Do Lego ever do anniversary of IP dates? It tends to be anniversary of a theme (which 10 years of Avengers is the same as 10 years of the theme)

25 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Do Lego ever do anniversary of IP dates? It tends to be anniversary of a theme (which 10 years of Avengers is the same as 10 years of the theme)

Yes, Star Wars and Harry Potter for instance. 

15 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Afaik, insiders even good old leakers didn‘t know Infinity Saga until it happened. So I won’t lose hope but at the same time atleast we know something is coming. (hammer, IW hb and Infinity Saga not War accesory pack. 

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yes, Star Wars and Harry Potter for instance. 

Other than the one or two things they did for the 40th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back, weren’t both of those anniversaries of themes?

7 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Other than the one or two things they did for the 40th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back, weren’t both of those anniversaries of themes?

Oh, I misunderstood you then.

No, they don't officially celebrate anniversaries of things from their IPs.

They fan do it unofficially tho, like this year with Star Wars AoTC. They usually act like this movie doesn't exist, but this year they are releasing a few sets based on it, because it's its 20th anniversary. 

So tandnbricks (who I find to be a good follow in terms of subtle hints) and posted on Instagram a space in his city and how it looks “so strange” and maybe something could go in it’s place. Also uses #legosuperheroes

Now with a few as yet to be confirmed $200+ set listing flying around, coupled with what looked to be a Mordo hairpiece showing up the other day…. man I’m really hoping this all leads where I’d love it to

D2C - Multiverse of Madness Sanctum? Hmmmm. Figures are gonna be wild if that happens. I can wong or chavez can be repeat from Gargantos but for others… Mordo based on the hair leak… Wanda updated? Any Illuminati members… idk what to think. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

D2C - Multiverse of Madness Sanctum? Hmmmm. Figures are gonna be wild if that happens. I can wong or chavez can be repeat from Gargantos but for others… Mordo based on the hair leak… Wanda updated? Any Illuminati members… idk what to think. 

Honestly, I wouldn't be upset with just a comics-based Sanctum set either. Similar building, but all comics minifigures. 

Given none of the regular releases have the codename for Multiverse Of Madness sets and we got a leak for a strong contender for Mordo's hair...

Edited by Brick Clicker

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Given non of the regular releases have the codename for Multiverse Of Madness sets and we got a leak for a strong contender for Mordo's hair...

So is this a confirmation or what? I mean, that hair could be for a different theme. I wanna believe at the same time don’t wanna be disappointed coz we had so much information from recent that turns out wrong or fake. 

Sounds like an informed guess? Would be eccstatic if this turned out to be the case - I love the old sanctum but it really doesn't do it justice.