Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, Borex said:

That Dr Strange trailer looks promising! I hope they’ll make more sets. And is that Mount Wundagore? I mean that is Bova isn’t she? If they don’t make her as a minifig we always can use the minotaur from the cmf series :-)

It’s Rintrah. 

Superheroes Prices (from Brick_Clicker & eugenetoyandhobby website):

76216 $90 (June)

76217 $55 (June)

76218 $210 (August)

76220 $10 (August)

76221 $45 (August)

76225 + 76226 $25 (September)

76230 $25

Edited by NoOneOfImportance

Was watching Brick_Clickers newest video and when he’s is discussing Valkyrie’s headpiece the last image shows in the background a Blue and Gold minifigure possibly the new Thor, it’s only a split second so couldn’t really tell. Basing this solely on the colours of the new Thor costume that has leaked in promotional images and it’s more than likely something else. 

7 minutes ago, AndrewCole14 said:

Was watching Brick_Clickers newest video and when he’s is discussing Valkyrie’s headpiece the last image shows in the background a Blue and Gold minifigure possibly the new Thor, it’s only a split second so couldn’t really tell. Basing this solely on the colours of the new Thor costume that has leaked in promotional images and it’s more than likely something else. 

It's custom. That's Ikaris' torso and legs.

4 minutes ago, AndrewCole14 said:

It's a custom figure. The images of Valkyrie's new hair came from an account who made custom figures of Thor, Jane and Valkyrie, but had the new mold for her hair. It's the back of the Ikaris torso

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

76216 $90 (June)

76217 $55 (June)

76218 $210 (August)

76220 $10 (August)

76221 $45 (August)

76225 + 76226 $25 (September)

76230 $25

he posted a pic with the final battle of NWH in the background, and he said 76218 "could be something very fun" in the comments.

please let us get a spoiler nwh set lego gods lol.

1 minute ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

he posted a pic with the final battle of NWH in the background, and he said 76218 "could be something very fun" in the comments.

I think that @Falconfan1414 suggested that this set is actually the Hulkbuster one.

26 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think that @Falconfan1414 suggested that this set is actually the Hulkbuster one.

Oop, that makes sense. Still brick clicker is implying interesting things 

maybe one of the August sets is Spider-Man related due to his anniversary coming up 

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Yeah I wonder what it is. 

1 hour ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

76218 doesn't look to be NWH set sadly :(

45 minutes ago, AndrewCole14 said:

Are these the remaining Super Hero sets for the year? Surely we would have to assume some would be for Flashpoint, right? 

There's big gaps between the rumoured numbers so I'd guess there would be more...

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No it’s not the Hulkbuster 

the plot thickens...what could a $210 set be based on especially if not NWH?

22 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

There's big gaps between the rumoured numbers so I'd guess there would be more...

Other sets possibly could be

3 hours ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

-snip-

Sadly, we knew a lot of this information prior. The only new set listed here is 76230, though at least we get confirmation on some of the pricing. Have updated the list accordingly.

Updated List:

Spoiler

MARCH:

APRIL:

• 76202: Wolverine Mech Armor
  • 76203: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76204: Black Panther Mech Armor
  • 76219 (Ant-Man $19.99 / 20€ 298 pieces)
  • 76207 (Love and Thunder; 20€, 159 pcs)
  • 76208 (Love and Thunder; 50€, 564 pcs)

MAY:

• 76218 ($210, 2708 pcs) - Releasing online in May and August to retailers

JUNE:

• 76216 ($90, 496 pcs)
  • 76217 ($55, 476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10, 43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

• (Hulkbuster D2C; 250€) - potentially 76218 given the description which implied a set of a similar price with around 2,500 bricks
  • ?: The Infinity Saga Accessory Set (15€)
  • 30443: Spider-man Bridge Battle Polybag
  • 76210 (500€ D2C) Marvel

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• 76209 has been reconfirmed to be Marvel, despite reports from leakers otherwise, and is Thor's Hammer Mjölnir
  • 76215 at one stage was listed as the Hulkbuster.
  • 76218 is claimed to not be the Hulkbuster by Falconfan1414
  • 76221 originally listed as $50, recently updated to $45

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

No it’s not the Hulkbuster 

My personal guess is that 76215 is the Hulkbuster in that case, as we originally had information referring to 76215 as the Hulkbuster and then that information suddenly got taken down. It is unclear if that is still a Marvel set as we've heard nothing since about it and it is undated in terms of its release.

14 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

4 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

the plot thickens...what could a $210 set be based on especially if not NWH?

If 76218 is indeed not the Hulkbuster or a NWH set, it'd probably have to be Avengers movie related to warrant that level of pricing. I suppose a Captain America Shield could work at that level, but the piece count seems quite high for what would need to be a fairly sturdy model.

At the moment I'm now leaning to the possibility that 76218 is Avengers Tower, 76215 is the IW Hulkbuster and 76210 is a Helicarrier.

• The previous Helicarrier was $349.99, if you wanted to update it and re-release it potentially with the electrical element included you could probably do so for around $500 in present day.
  • In terms of Avengers Towers, the most expensive version we had was $89.99. I could personally see them doing something, depending on scale, with the $210 price tag and the piece count meaning lots of small details.

The only other alternative in my mind is that 76218 would be something Spider-man inspired so that its retail release would end up tying with the anniversary in August.

14 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Sadly, we knew a lot of this information prior. The only new set listed here is 76230, though at least we get confirmation on some of the pricing. Have updated the list accordingly.

Updated List:

Reveal hidden contents

MARCH:

APRIL:

• 76202: Wolverine Mech Armor
  • 76203: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76204: Black Panther Mech Armor
  • 76219 (Ant-Man $19.99 / 20€ 298 pieces)
  • 76207 (Love and Thunder; 20€, 159 pcs)
  • 76208 (Love and Thunder; 50€, 564 pcs)

MAY:

• 76218 ($210, 2708 pcs) - Releasing online in May and August to retailers

JUNE:

• 76216 ($90, 496 pcs)
  • 76217 ($55, 476 pcs)

AUGUST:

• 76220 4+ ($10, 43 pcs)
  • 76221 ($45, 456 pcs)

SEPTEMBER:

OCTOBER:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

• (Hulkbuster D2C; 250€) - potentially 76218 given the description which implied a set of a similar price with around 2,500 bricks
  • ?: The Infinity Saga Accessory Set (15€)
  • 30443: Spider-man Bridge Battle Polybag
  • 76210 (500€ D2C) Marvel

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• 76209 has been reconfirmed to be Marvel, despite reports from leakers otherwise, and is Thor's Hammer Mjölnir
  • 76215 at one stage was listed as the Hulkbuster.
  • 76218 is claimed to not be the Hulkbuster by Falconfan1414
  • 76221 originally listed as $50, recently updated to $45

My personal guess is that 76215 is the Hulkbuster in that case, as we originally had information referring to 76215 as the Hulkbuster and then that information suddenly got taken down. It is unclear if that is still a Marvel set as we've heard nothing since about it and it is undated in terms of its release.

If 76218 is indeed not the Hulkbuster or a NWH set, it'd probably have to be Avengers movie related to warrant that level of pricing. I suppose a Captain America Shield could work at that level, but the piece count seems quite high for what would need to be a fairly sturdy model.

At the moment I'm now leaning to the possibility that 76218 is Avengers Tower, 76215 is the IW Hulkbuster and 76210 is a Helicarrier.

• The previous Helicarrier was $349.99, if you wanted to update it and re-release it potentially with the electrical element included you could probably do so for around $500 in present day.
  • In terms of Avengers Towers, the most expensive version we had was $89.99. I could personally see them doing something, depending on scale, with the $210 price tag and the piece count meaning lots of small details.

The only other alternative in my mind is that 76218 would be something Spider-man inspired so that its retail release would end up tying with the anniversary in August.

I personally don't think they'd make another helicarrier set, but I do agree with you on the possibility of an avengers tower at that price point. I think if we get any Spider-Man set's it will be in August for the anniversary like you mentioned 

$210 makes more sense than $500 for an Avengers Tower set, but I really want it to get the Daily Bugle treatment which would put it at $300+. Is 76218 confirmed to be Marvel or could it possibly be another Batmobile D2C? Three $200+ D2Cs in one year for Marvel seems absolutely insane, although so did two D2Cs. 

I like the prints and new helmet mold for the Mighty Thor minifigure, but would it kill LEGO to make new face prints too? It's not like there's an existing female head with blue lightning eyes we can substitute in. 

19 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Hello everyone 

What about a $500 set? 

What about it? It’s still coming. Previously reported as a Marvel set. 

54 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

Hello everyone 

What about a $500 set? 

Did anyone other than Fulcrum confirm it to be a Marvel set?

Edited by Brickroll

3 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Кто-нибудь, кроме Fulcrum, подтвердил, что это набор Marvel?

So far, only he has confirmed. However, I have my doubts that the $500 set really exists. 

Another hairpiece has been leaked. People are confused that it is actually from Valkyrie (TL&T) but it is not. It’s two difference pieces. 

This new one looks to be more applicable with Mordo in MoM trailer.