Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

TY @THELEGOBATMAN have compiled the sets into a list.

Summary so far:

APRIL 1st:

• 76202: Wolverine Mech Armor
  • 76203: Iron Man Mech Armor
  • 76204: Black Panther Mech Armor
  • 76219 (Ant-Man $19.99 / 20€ 298 pieces)

APRIL 26th:

• 76207 (Love and Thunder; 20€, 159 pcs)
  • 76208 (Love and Thunder; 50€, 564 pcs)

JUNE 1st:

• 76216 (496 pcs) - could be DC or Marvel
  • 76217 (476 pcs) - could be DC or Marvel

AUGUST 1st:

• 76218 (2708 pcs) - could be DC or Marvel
  • 76220 4+ (43 pcs) - could be DC or Marvel
  • 76221 (456 pcs) - could be DC or Marvel 

SEPTEMBER 1st:

• 76225 - could be DC or Marvel
  • 76226 - could be DC or Marvel
  • 76231 (268 pcs) - could be DC or Marvel

OCTOBER 1st:

• 76211 (Wakanda Forever; 50€, 355 pcs)
  • 76212 (Wakanda Forever; 10€, 58 pcs)
  • 76213 (Wakanda Forever; 30€, 355 pcs)
  • 76214 (Wakanda Forever; 80€)

UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Notes/Edits:
76209 (120€) was revealed as DC :(

--------------

If I had to guess, August is the 60th anniversary of Spider-man. 76218 could be the NWH big set, 76220 and 76221 could be the Raimi sets.

So we'd have the 250€ IW Hulkbuster in March, the 500€ D2C in June and a big NWH set in August that's probably around 250€ to 300€.

Edited by Scarilian

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

With the low piece count and not being 4+, is it likely this is the accessory pack?

No. They have different set numbers.

3 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

With the low piece count and not being 4+, is it likely this is the accessory pack?

Nope, those don’t have regular set numbers :wink:

Edit: Ninja’d by Batman, should’ve figured :tongue:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Nope, those don’t have regular set numbers :wink:

Good point. Maybe a Bricktober style Disney+ pack then (who am I kidding) :laugh:

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

APRIL 1st:

• 76219 (Ant-Man $19.99 / 20€ 298 pieces)
  • 76207 (Love and Thunder; 20€, 159 pcs)
  • 76208 (Love and Thunder; 50€, 564 pcs)

Think these are April 26th if I remember correctly from comments in this forum. Might be mistaken though

15 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

*snap*

Notes on that list:

• Love and Thunder sets are coming April 26th (Electric Bricks)

• 76220 is 4+ (FalconFan)

• 76210 D2C is Marvel (Fulcrum)

Other than that, all good.

I also wouldn't hope for Raimi sets or a large NWH set now. The Marvel CMF rumour is fake, which means those are too.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I also wouldn't hope for Raimi sets or a large NWH set now. The Marvel CMF rumour is fake, which means those are too.

Fetch your torches and pitchforks people, and give that so-called leaker a taste of the pain he inflicted on us :devil: :laugh_hard:

Good thing I didn’t fully buy into these rumours, but having the CMF count be reduced from the alleged 5 to „just“ 3 really hurts, especially since only one of them is licensed. The regular series are fine and all, but I got used to the two-licensed-srries-a-year pattern

1 minute ago, upliftingbricks said:

Good point. Maybe a Bricktober style Disney+ pack then (who am I kidding) :laugh:

As others have now mentioned, numbering would not make sense. Personally my mind is leaning to a set like this, two minifigures, small build. If it's Raimi inspired it could just be OG Costume Goblin VS Spider-man. The only being build being the Glider :shrug_oh_well: Apparently Falcon clarified it was a 4+ set also, so a set similar to Spider-man's Techno Trike could also work.

1374-1.jpg?200112121200

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:
  • Love and Thunder sets are coming April 26th (Electric Bricks)
  • 76220 is 4+ (FalconFan)
  • 76210 D2C is Marvel (Fulcrum)

Added them now :)

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

May just wind up ordering the knock-off figures then, the Doc Ock and Goblin Figures they have done are pretty awesome :shrug_oh_well: I still feel it's a really lame situation if we don't at minimum get a NWH Final Battle set.

I remember when the Spider-Man sets first leaked, one prominent leaker (I can't for the life of me seem to remember) on Instagram posted on their story "Three down, two to go." Maybe we're not getting another NWH set, but I could've sworn this was hinted at well before the Raimi set rumors.

1 minute ago, Buckethead said:

I remember when the Spider-Man sets first leaked, one prominent leaker (I can't for the life of me seem to remember) on Instagram posted on their story "Three down, two to go." Maybe we're not getting another NWH set, but I could've sworn this was hinted at well before the Raimi set rumors.

It was Fulcrum.

And honestly, I think he was wrong. It happened long ago, and it would've been too soon to know that additional NWH sets are coming, no sooner than Summer 2022.

We could get a set or even more down the line, but I don't think any rumours were real.

• The 500€ set is 76210 and probably a movie or comic inspired Avengers/Stark Tower
  • The 250€ set is 76215 and is the IW Hulkbuster.

Unsure what 76218 (2708 pcs) is meant to be then if it is indeed Marvel, a Spider-man NWH Final Battle set would make perfect sense especially given the August release.

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Fetch your torches and pitchforks people, and give that so-called leaker a taste of the pain he inflicted on us :devil: :laugh_hard:

Good thing I didn’t fully buy into these rumours, but having the CMF count be reduced from the alleged 5 to „just“ 3 really hurts, especially since only one of them is licensed. The regular series are fine and all, but I got used to the two-licensed-srries-a-year pattern

Honestly, only one licensed CMF this year, and it's Muppets? That sucks so much.

Oh boy, that means we won't get Moon Knight, She-Hulk or Ms. Marvel. That's awful. Yet they guve Wakanda Forever four sets :ugh:

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:
  • The 500€ set is 76210 and probably a movie or comic inspired Avengers/Stark Tower
  • The 250€ set is 76215 and is the IW Hulkbuster.

Unsure what 76218 (2708 pcs) is meant to be then if it is indeed Marvel, a Spider-man NWH Final Battle set would make perfect sense especially given the August release.

We don't know if it's Marvel, I'd honestly expect it to be another Batman D2C. Three D2Cs for Marvel would be an overkill.

I also don't think they would make another NWH set this big. Bad for business. 

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yet they guve Wakanda Forever four sets :ugh:

Ikr? "Most anticipated movie of 2022" my megablocks :laugh_hard:

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sorry to say that, but not only doesn't it look good for the Marvel CMF, but that also means it doesn't look good for rumoured NWH and Raimi sets.

I wouldn't say that. We still have plenty of unknown sets (8, to be precise. But knowing LEGO only 2 are DC, and the rest are Marvel), surely it's enough for both Raimi and NWH sets. For example 2K pieces set could easily be battle at the Statue of Liberty

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Love and Thunder sets are coming April 26th (Electric Bricks)

According to various LEGO catalogue versions Love and Thunder sets are being released at different time in different country's. For example, in New Zealand it's releasing in March

I'd like to have an NWH set, but I highly doubt it. 

Edited by oxy220

It’s weird there’s no Hawkeye sets/ figures, and now no Moon Knight, She-Hulk or Ms Marvel? With the popularity of the Disney+ stuff Lego must have something hidden in the back. If anything, it’ll be a money-loser not to make at least a polybag or two. Unless Moon Knight and She-Hulk are going to be uber-violent, 18+ shows. 

4 minutes ago, Lego-fire said:

It’s weird there’s no Hawkeye sets/ figures, and now no Moon Knight, She-Hulk or Ms Marvel? With the popularity of the Disney+ stuff Lego must have something hidden in the back. If anything, it’ll be a money-loser not to make at least a polybag or two. Unless Moon Knight and She-Hulk are going to be uber-violent, 18+ shows. 

She-Hulk is a half-hour legal comedy, so no.

Moon Knight will be brutal, but I wouldn't expect TV-MA.

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yet they guve Wakanda Forever four sets :ugh:

We probably won't even get the Wakanda Forever sets this year, as the film seems very likely to be delayed for extensive reshoots. So expect a similar situation to how the Eternals sets were handled...

Also 2323 posts, nice

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We don't know if it's Marvel, I'd honestly expect it to be another Batman D2C. Three D2Cs for Marvel would be an overkill. I also don't think they would make another NWH set this big. Bad for business.  

True... but 60th anniversary and it's easily the most profitable Phase 4 film. Would make more sense for them to do another big Spider-man set for August.

19 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Personally more hyped for Sonic 2, I think it'll benefit from being the last film most families saw prior to the whole IRL situation and they'll view Sonic 2 as a return to life before and it looks like pure goofy fun, nostalgia and escapism. I'd also be very surprised if Black Panther 2 releases in 2022, either way it is a film I am not going to watch as no interest in it post Boseman.

13 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I'd love to have an NWH set, but I highly doubt it.

At least we have knock-offs to tide us over on figures when Lego fails to deliver on stuff people want :p

Edited by Scarilian

12 minutes ago, Flixter said:

I wouldn't say that. We still have plenty of unknown sets (8, to be precise. But knowing LEGO only 2 are DC, and the rest are Marvel), surely it's enough for both Raimi and NWH sets. For example 2K pieces set could easily be battle at the Statue of Liberty

Not my point.

Raimi sets and are NWH set rumours were mentioned in the same post that "confirmed" Another Marvel CMF for 2022.

Now that we know that rumour was false, we know that the other two were too.

Does it mean we won't get Raimi or NWH sets? No it means that source was lying. I wouldn't hold my breath for Raimi sets tho. We have not the tiniest reason now to believe we'll get them.

3 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

We probably won't even get the Wakanda Forever sets this year, as the film seems very likely to be delayed for extensive reshoots. So expect a similar situation to how the Eternals sets were handled...

Also 2323 posts, nice

True... but 60th anniversary and it's easily the most profitable Phase 4 film. Would make more sense for them to do another big Spider-man set for August.

LEGO sets take 18 months to develop. Don't expect them to make a set in half a year, because I don't think toy companies were sent concept arts. We would have seen something by now, yet we have literally nothing. Just shirts.

17 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I can't remember when I was so unexcited for a movie. I couldn't care less for it.

Does it mean we won't get Raimi or NWH sets? No it means that source was lying. I wouldn't hold my breath for Raimi sets tho. We have not the tiniest reason now to believe we'll get them.

It doesn't mean ALL the info was fake. Sometimes even the most credible leakers get false information, but it's not like all of a sudden all they info becomes fake

If all those rumors all going to be just false like that, man it’s really painful. 

I wasn’t really invested in Series 2 Marvel CMF coz eventually for sure it’ll come. But NWH Final battle and Raimi sets. Sheeesh. That’s gonna be a let down, although there’s has been no solid proof for this so it’s easy to swallow.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We have not the tiniest reason now to believe we'll get them.

Um, movies anniversary? No? It was released 20 years ago and it's considered one of the best Spider Man films 

Surely they'd make a lot of money with them

1 minute ago, Flixter said:

It doesn't mean ALL the info was fake. Sometimes even the most credible leakers get false information, but it's not like all of a sudden all they info becomes fake

Yeah, it does.

They were sure Marvel CMF was happening, and they told us that Raimi sets only might happen, and that we should take it with a huge grain of salt.

If a leaker is wrong about something they're "sure of", then they're definitely wrong about something they weren't sure of.

The source didn't even have a reputation in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Flixter said:

Um, movies anniversary? No? It was released 20 years ago and it's considered one of the best Spider Man films 

Surely they'd make a lot of money with them

LEGO doesn't celebrate movie anniversaries.

LEGO doesn't celebrate movie anniversaries.

Say that to HP