ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego EBRC Jaguar Armored Reconnaissance and Combat Vehicle

The EBRC Jaguar is a French armored reconnaissance and combat vehicle that will replace the French Army's VCAC (HOT missiles equipped VABs), AMX 10 RC and ERC 90 Sagaie reconnaissance and fire support vehicles. EBRC Jaguar has protection against NBC, STANAG 4569 armour, electronic countermeasures against IED, missile warning alert systems, 40mm cannon, two MMP anti-tank guided missiles, it also carries a 7.62mm remote controlled machine gun mounted on top of the turret and eight smoke grenades.

51648095473_85928b78ab_c.jpg

51647872231_9e8271e9d0_c.jpg

51647872206_696be9aa0c_c.jpg

51647043022_a7022e442a_c.jpg

51647872216_cd84f54933_c.jpg

16 hours ago, SATSOK said:

lovely !!!

:wub::grin_wub::wub_drool:

Thank you, mate! Very appreciated!:blush: In my opinion one of the best new military vehicle of the last years! :wink:

5 hours ago, Guyinaplaguemask said:

Very cool, how did you get the angle on the front?

Thank you very much! :thumbup: I used hinges, panels, slopes and clips. Everything then simply rests on the internal frame, suitably modified with thicknesses (plates and tiles), to obtain the correct angle.

2 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Incredible representation ... of great visual effect!

I love also the minifigs around the scene :wub:

Very cool!

Thank you! Very nice! :blush: The idea I wanted to give was, precisely, that of a reconnaissance team in enemy territory, after all, the EBRC Jaguar was born for reconnaissance. Glad you like it! :pir-thumb:

5 hours ago, AlexxInc said:

Very good MOC!:classic:

The minifigs looks astonishing as well!

Thank you too! Was very satisfying build it! Now don't look at the fact that those French soldier have AKs xD

4 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Thank you too! Was very satisfying build it! Now don't look at the fact that those French soldier have AKs xD

No problem, and why do they have AK 47s? :snicker: aha

1 hour ago, AlexxInc said:

No problem, and why do they have AK 47s? :snicker: aha

This is because in GBW (Great Brick War), the online game of this subforum, the army that has green equipment in my possession is an enemy army (KLR) to my faction which is the PSIC (the NATO counterpart), and therefore they are armed with AKs. :wink: I wanted to use these soldiers only because their equipment referred to that of the French army (and European in general), actually I could have changed their weapons, but I forgot about it xD

4 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

This is because in GBW (Great Brick War), the online game of this subforum, the army that has green equipment in my possession is an enemy army (KLR) to my faction which is the PSIC (the NATO counterpart), and therefore they are armed with AKs. :wink: I wanted to use these soldiers only because their equipment referred to that of the French army (and European in general), actually I could have changed their weapons, but I forgot about it xD

Thanks for the explanation!:classic: Keep up the good work.