Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

I love the design of the passenger train!

7 hours ago, LCP said:

The box image hasn't come out yet, but I'm sure it's a city series.

What is City Series, exactly? Based off TV Series?

Also loving how the grocery store and farm sets are linked by the food truck / carrotsĀ 

I'm getting that supermarket. That build is so amazing. It doesn't have a roof, but c'mon. I can add one easily from the looks of it. ImmediateĀ buy for me. This may be one of the very few City sets I get for the summer however. Not a fan of the passenger train. Too weird looking.Ā 

Edited by Poodabricks

23 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The prostethic leg took by surprise!

Looks great

Legs? Did I miss omsehting?

10 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

What is City Series, exactly? Based off TV Series?

The product is said to have been registered as a City series on Lego Netherlands' official website.Ā I don't know because I don't watch TV animation often.

Pictures are UP on JB spielwaren now !Ā 

viaĀ https://www.stonewars.de/angebote/lego-juni-neuheiten-bei-jb-spielwaren/

The concept of those 3 Mission sets is FANTASTIC,Ā amazing value , and this is only ā‚¬30 (each) , Parts pack, minifigures, accesoires, and a cool build to start out from.

Also new animal variants for police dog, baby croc, baby black panther*, owl and a new hare?

60355-LEGO-Detektivmissionen-der-Wasserp

60354-LEGO-Erkundungsmissionen-im-Weltraum_1.jpg

60353-LEGO-Tierrettungsmissionen_1.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by TeriXeri

13 minutes ago, LCP said:

The product is said to have been registered as a City series on Lego Netherlands' official website.Ā I don't know because I don't watch TV animation often.

Ah gotcha!

Think thatā€™s a baby black panther. Hare is recolour of HP patronus. Baby croc in lime is new, as is the flying brown owl. Brown husky is a reuse, Ā but welcome

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

@TeriXeri, hold on. ā€œNew black bearā€?? Is that a NEW mold?!

I think itā€™s the lion cub recoloured as a black pantherĀ 

2 minutes ago, williejm said:

Think thatā€™s a baby black panther. Hare is recolour of HP patronus. Baby croc in lime is new, as is the flying brown owl. Brown husky is a reuse, Ā but welcome

Ohh, itā€™s not a black bear then.Ā 

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ohh, itā€™s not a black bear then.Ā 

sorry from the front it looked like bear cub but from the side its definately a baby cat , so black panther.

2 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

sorry from the front it looked like bear cub but from the side its definately a baby cat , so black panther.

No worries! I am so pleased with us getting a new variant of big cat cub! We welcome black panther!

the new grocery store is amazing! I don't like the Passenger train or the new missions sets, but I like the idea. Iooks like I'll be getting the grocery store, vegetable truck, and cargo train

7 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

No worries! I am so pleased with us getting a new variant of big cat cub! We welcome black panther!

Wakanda Forever!

6 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

the new grocery store is amazing! I don't like the Passenger train or the new missions sets, but I like the idea. Iooks like I'll be getting the grocery store, vegetable truck, and cargo train

I agree! I'll pass on the trains and the missions sets. The store is my first pickup. The farm sets are coming to Mt house too. I'm only into the train station because of the bus that may be involved. I need to see pics of that one in order to decide whether the bus is good for my town or not.Ā 

8 minutes ago, williejm said:

Wakanda Forever!

Right on! :)

11 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

I agree! I'll pass on the trains and the missions sets. The store is my first pickup. The farm sets are coming to Mt house too. I'm only into the train station because of the bus that may be involved. I need to see pics of that one in order to decide whether the bus is good for my town or not.Ā 

When you pass on mission sets, I thought you love collecting animals?! :)

Some interesting sets, the supermarket is fantastic! However Iā€™m slightly disappointed buy the wildlife rescue mission set - the animals are great but the set itself seems boring with the vehicle. Now I wish we got a LEGO city giraffe and zebra!Ā 

Stuntz sets have some cool parts like the loopings, but those loopings also make them very expensive as a result , I can forsee some big discounts on those.

The smaller stuntz sets are much more reasonable and look fun especially the Pirate-themed one. (except sharks without eyes? ? ? )Ā 

Batthub and Airplane fairings for the bikes are fun to see as well.

Edited by TeriXeri

3 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

The smaller stuntz sets are much more reasonable and look fun especially the Pirate-themed one. (except sharks without eyes? ? ? )Ā 

Batthub and Airplane fairings for the bikes are fun to see as well.

I think the sharks without eyes are supposed to represent that they're models, not real sharks. Shame though, as it's not hard to suspend your disbelief on this, but it makes them more versatile. May be good for shark statues?

Have to say, I love the bath tub and duckie!

That train is something else from all those years, long baseplate for wagons, finally persons with dissabilities can seat inside.

I think and thats my opinion, it feels like virtual successor of set https://brickset.com/sets/4560-1/Railway-Express . Im getting similar vibes, which is really good for me.

4 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

I think the sharks without eyes are supposed to represent that they're models, not real sharks. Shame though, as it's not hard to suspend your disbelief on this, but it makes them more versatile. May be good for shark statues?

True, on second thought, eyeless does make them seem less alive and maybe a better choice for such an attraction instead of looking like real caught sharks being put up there. (sharks are being caught by the millions in the real world which isnt a good thing already, and LEGO probably acted accordingly to that, considering the amount of wildlife preservation sets)

Normal Sharks were easy to get for a while via the Xtra polybag as well (and many in sets)

Edited by TeriXeri

the new train station is amazing, looks absolutely incredible def the best out of the new sets

go look on Instagram or certification page