KimT

2008 Picture thread

Do you really think it would only be $20? That's the same price as Anakin's Jedi Starfighter and the Hailfire Droid, and the tank would obviously cost more than them. I reckon it would be at least $40.

I agree that it wouldn't be $20 but I don't think the tank by itself would cost $40 more like $30 but thats just my opinion :-$ 8-|

And yes as we discussed before (a few pages back) the set should include at least 2 Galactic Marines Ki-Adi-Mundi and a Tri/Octuparra droid :-)

But all of this is speculation as no one has found/reported official (preliminary) pics X-D :-P :-D

Waiting for new pics on!!!

EDIT: I finally rewatched ROTS like I said I would on page 86 :-$ and their is no scene portraying the Fighter Tank TX130S

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

I agree that it wouldn't be $20 but I don't think the tank by itself would cost $40 more like $30 but thats just my opinion :-$ 8-|

And yes as we discussed before (a few pages back) the set should include at least 2 Galactic Marines Ki-Adi-Mundi and a Tri/Octuparra droid :-)

But all of this is speculation as no one has found/reported official (preliminary) pics X-D :-P :-D

Waiting for new pics on!!!

EDIT: I finally rewatched ROTS like I said I would on page 86 :-$ and their is no scene portraying the Fighter Tank TX130S

General Tarful

Now that I think about it I guess your right about the tank probably gonna be at least $30 But why did you watch the movie again if the ship was in the movie they would have put it in the star wars databank for episode 3. They show ships on that, that were only seen for a couple seconds like my all time favorite the at-ot. Remeber on felucia that has lots of guys in the back. That thing rocks and I wish lego would make a set out of that.

Heres the at-ot : http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atot/index.html

They show ships on that, that were only seen for a couple seconds like my all time favorite the at-ot. Remeber on felucia that has lots of guys in the back. That thing rocks and I wish lego would make a set out of that.

Member Mutley777 made a MOC of an AT-OT a little while ago, if you want to see it in lego form. :-)

Will

meh, atot just looks like atte 2 me. thanks for the clear pics of the atte. the last silouette definatly is Notta. dont know who that is... cant wait for Plo Koon...

Oops, :-$ didn't think about that Iceman03 , oh well watching the movie is more fun then looking something up on the internet :-P

Yep, I remember the All Terrain Open Transport. ;-)

And I too wish TLC would make an AT-OT too; with Commander Bly, Aayla Secura and a bunch of Star Corps troopers; *sweet* and if it was 1/2 as awsome as Mutleys I would be very happy *y*

I also wish they would make a UT-AT or Trident (its nickname). *wub* Thats Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport for those of you who didn't know. ;-) It was in ROTS during the scene on Mygeeto for a very short time; maybe we'll get one next Winter, that would be sweet. *sweet*

785_ut-at.jpg

:-$ Sorry about going a little bit off topic :-$

Still waiting for new pics most defenitley on!!! :-D

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

Parts Inventory for 8029 MINI Snowspeeder

mini_snowspeeder_pieces.jpg

Parts Inventory for 8028 MINI Tie-Fighter

mini_tie_pieces.jpg

-Chuck

Wow, cool find Chuck! From the parts listed here, I think these new mini TIE and snowspeeder models will look quite different to the ones we've seen before.

Any body notice that the Clones are Mk 1(Epi 2 Clones) and the first one has a yellow design on it

Any body notice that the Clones are Mk 1(Epi 2 Clones) and the first one has a yellow design on it

What are you talking about? What set?

I personally have no desire for these mini-lego sets. They don't have mini-figs to please me! X-D I bet they will look nice, though. Perhaps my opinion will change later on. ;-)

I personally have no desire for these mini-lego sets. They don't have mini-figs to please me! X-D I bet they will look nice, though. Perhaps my opinion will change later on. ;-)

i agree, i dont normally buy sets with no MF but i gotta say the last mini's we got were very cleverly done

To tell you the truth I'm not one for minis they just seem boring to me. And with no figs it really sucks.

I was watching episode 1 the other day and it got me wondering. Do you think they will make another aat. I've been dying for another.

I've also been on ebay and talking to this guy who makes awsome customs and he said he wold be making a website pretty soon and that he will be selling all of his amazing custom figures and parts on it. When I get the url I will post it on here. His customs are amazing and really cool.

Not a big fan of the mini sets :-/

I would definitely by multiples of a new AAT *sweet*

Wow, 8-

Edited by GeneralTarful