KimT

2008 Picture thread

Commander Faie

Thanks, I'm so sorry!) :blush:

Battle Pack's looks awesome! Hyena Droid and Shuttle is preliminary I think. And Vader's TIE is a good set, 10188 Vader + new awesome fighter it will be very popular, I think) :sweet:

All of those sets just look fantastic! Especially the battle packs, the ATT, and Vader's TIE. I really cant wait for 2009!

Price guesses

BPs: Anywhere from $10-$15, they look a bit bigger than the previous ones, so who knows...

Hyena Bomber- $20

ATT- $30-$40 (I was hoping $20, but that's a push...)

Vader's TIE- $20-$30

Attack Shuttle- $50

'09 is shaping up to be great! :sweet:

Clone BP, I must get at least 5! 3 clones and a pilot, 1 with command gear and a walker full of usefull pieces!

Droid BP, nah maybe 1 for just the droids.

AAT -> Only if I get the Blue STAP (AT-TE)

Hyena is Weird, does it even excist? Nice new droids, though.

Vader's TIE is good, though I already own the UCS version, no need to buy.

And Attack Shuttle, Oh my. Mace Windu without crappy face! Smile

What a sets!

I don't think these pictures show the final product as it will be released. Mace Windu is just a smiley face. I don't think so! Looks like pictures that have been taken in order to do a mock up of the catalogue in order to show stores what will be available next year. I don't imagine much will change in the sets but lets wait and see.

Wow, just wow. These sets looks awsome, especially the clone pack.

I will get atleast 7 clone packs and maybe 2-3 droid packs

And one of all the other sets, except the Droid Bomber. I'll get it, but it needs alot more detail. And those new droids seem very interesting...

Ya, you are right Markypops, like the 08 sets, there were many changes, I am sure Windu will get a better face. And the bomber will get more details.

Edited by Kynergy

Yeah, the Republic Attack Shuttle is definately Preliminary. The Mace Windu is just a smiley face, he never smiles. The Clone Trooper and Pilot whould switch positions, but other than that these sets are great, but I don't understand the deal with the driosds in the Hyena Bomber. Are the Assassin droids all silver, all black, or a mix of both? Hope they release the BPs in time for Christmas, ecspecially the Clone, 1 pilot and 3 Clones, buying alot I will be :yoda: And speaking of :yoda: I will have to get multiple AATs just for him. Can't wait to see pics of 2009, Wave II.

Edit: Another prelim note, the Clone Pilot in the BP has black arms.

Edited by Justin2224

Yes, the Assasin pack is 2 black droids, 3 sliver. And did anyone notice that Yoda doesn't have an "anime" style face. So I assume Yoda and Mace will be getting anime faces, I can't wait to see Yoda's. And is it just me, or does the Republic Transport remind you of popsicles with all those colors :tongue:

Here are the pics resized to 800x600, enjoy:

EDIT: Sorry no can do at this time. Maybe later. Feel free to look at the pics on BS. :classic:

Oh and according to JediNews, Yoda doesn't have a CW head. His head is just bigger for more accuracy in terms of scale.

Remember we haven't had a single molded head piece become Clone-War-ized yet (Plo Koon). :wink:

-Tarfful, who wonders why the so-called pilot in the Clone BP has a diff. torso then the other pilot, gold and dark green markings on his helmet, and black GAR symbols on his helmet, hmmm...

EDIT: Fixed some mistakes and grammatical errors. Oh, and this is my 450th post, huzzah! Just 50 more to go and then you all have to call me Sir Tarfful. :grin:

EDIT Dos: Tehehe, I knew that would happen... oh, and they were from my BS folder. :laugh:

Edited by Tarfful
Nothing to see...move along

I may just get the Hyena for those jetback battledroids. The Assassin Droid ship reminds me of the speeder in the clonetrooper battlepack.

Tarrful, these are preliminary pics, so that explains why the Clone Pilot in the battle pack has black arms, black insignia, and looks different than the other clone pilots.

Tarrful, these are preliminary pics, so that explains why the Clone Pilot in the battle pack has black arms, black insignia, and looks different than the other clone pilots.

Then why is the Clone Pilot in the Republic Attack Shuttle perfectly normal? Also, wouldn't it cost more to print the diff. parts of the helmet and torso in different colors just for one preliminary fig?

Methinks I smell a new Clone Commander...

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

These piks are awesome, but I see just three major problems:

1-Mace needs a new face.

2-Yoda/Mace have that same old obi wan torso--need a new one!!

3-No Whorm or Dooku?? Sure hope them and tuan tuans are in other sets.

My god... I am going to be broke next year with this and city alone!

However those pics should be removed.

Edited by ~VBBN~

However those pics should be removed.

I was afraid of that.

Can anybody tell me why it's okay to post links to pics but not okay to post the pics themselves?

-Tarfful

Wauw. I'm fairly impressed with this.

:thumbup: 's are definately the Clone Walker Battle Pack, Darth Vader's Tie and the Republic Attack Shuttle.

The Assasin Battle Pack and the Hyena are terrible. But that's just my opinion.

I like the colours used. Nice to have a black and grey tie for once.

Also the Attack Shuttle looks like a great design.

I am not sure what to think of the AAT. It looks ok, but I'd prefer the old model with a facelift and new colours.

Brickshelf's servers must be on fire right now.

SWEET!!! :cry_happy: This is going to be great! I'm getting all of the sets, maybe the Hyena Droid Bomber...it needs more detail...but it will probably be better because the pictures are premelinary. :wink: The pics are going to get removed...maybe...copy them in case! :tongue:

Then why is the Clone Pilot in the Republic Attack Shuttle perfectly normal? Also, wouldn't it cost more to print the diff. parts of the helmet and torso in different colors just for one preliminary fig?

Methinks I smell a new Clone Commander...

-Tarfful

The Pilot in the Shuttle isn't in the shutte, he's beside it, so he and the Clne in the Pilots chair should be swithched. Mace and Yoda will probably get new torsos, and hopefully Mace's robes will be dark tan. 2009 will be awesome. New Pirates, new Castle, and this is just January. We'll probably get new BPs for the Second wave, hopefully Hoth or Endor. And the Tri-Droid, what happened to it? I was lookin forward to it, ecpsecially the Clones. Oh well, maybe wave 2.