KimT

2008 Picture thread

I dont understand why we dont do what Lego says...

"Wait till the 26th..."

I dont think all the Managers like being bugged when theres big annoucements saying "26th, 26th, 26TH!!!" :tongue:

The Homing Spider Droid is an exclusive to Toys'r'us only, right? What are the Walmart exclusives again?

Its not lego but Clone wars:

Clonetrooper3.jpg

They get a Exclusive Blue Captain Clone trooper voice changer and Target get a Red version.

I dont understand why we dont do what Lego says...

"Wait till the 26th..."

I dont think all the Managers like being bugged when theres big annoucements saying "26th, 26th, 26TH!!!" :tongue:

Its not lego but Clone wars:

Clonetrooper3.jpg

They get a Exclusive Blue Captain Clone trooper voice changer and Target get a Red version.

damn i gotta get me one of those

how big are they?

Amazon.co.uk says

7673 40 Pounds

7674 50 pounds

7675 70 pounds

7676 80 pounds

For the rest I think

7678 25 to 30 pounds

7679 50 pounds

7680 who wants to know the price for this piece of bantha poo?

7681 20 pounds

@ justin: But 7680 and 7681 are only aviable in TRU. Your sentences are INCOMPATIBEL.

you are a god among men my fellow thank you

damn i gotta get me one of those

how big are they?

Well go on the 2nd page on this, you can judge the size if you got the Darth Vader Helmet. I tryed to find the Commercial were the kid put it on. But I couldnt.

I just found out that my local Toys R Us ISN'T doing midnight madness!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :angry:

( :tongue: )

England aint doing Midnight madness, I think its only Germany and US...

The thing with OT is that, besides the things you mentioned, there really isn't much more they can do that hasn't already been done. I hope that a Tantive IV does come along though - it has to happen sometime. :thumbup:

Very few Endor sets have been made. Maybe they will appear in the Summer!

We could also expect OT sets to involve more scenes and occasions in Mos Eisley or at Cloud City :sweet:

England aint doing Midnight madness, I think its only Germany and US...

They are doing it, it's been confirmed on their website!

It's only in selected stores however. Go to the Clone Wars page on the TRU website and click on the 'Sets out midnight 25th July logo' and the next page will tell you where the events take place.

...At least I shall get some more sleep this Friday night...

They are doing it, it's been confirmed on their website!

It's only in selected stores however. Go to the Clone Wars page on the TRU website and click on the 'Sets out midnight 25th July logo' and the next page will tell you where the events take place.

...At least I shall get some more sleep this Friday night...

Awww, I gotta stay in since Its my B-Day so I wont get the Madness! Is it practically a chance to be like 7th to get it? :laugh:

Australia is having Midnight Madness - not till a week later on 31 July though :sceptic:

The Toys'R'Us website is useless though, as all it lists as special products for the launch are the Rexell Millennium Falcon and X-Wing (!) and when you click through to see what stores are open, it takes you to a link for Gold C3PO competition winners from almost a year ago...

Australia is having Midnight Madness - not till a week later on 31 July though :sceptic:

The Toys'R'Us website is useless though, as all it lists as special products for the launch are the Rexell Millennium Falcon and X-Wing (!) and when you click through to see what stores are open, it takes you to a link for Gold C3PO competition winners from almost a year ago...

I found the page on the TRU site for the list of stores opening at midnight [i Clicked on the promotions button and it came up with this page]

[Copyed from TRU page]

NSW

- Parramatta

- Moore Park

- Chatswood

- Kotara

- Campbelltown

VIC

- Highpoint

- Knox City

- Chadstone

- Northland

QLD

- Mt Gravatt [Yea my local TRU!! but i doubt my mum would let me go :hmpf: ]

- Pacific Fair

SA

-Rundle Mall

ACT

- Belconnen

All other Toys R Us Stores will be open at 9am for you to have your own Star Wars: The Clone Wars experience! Get it first at Toys R Us.

Looks like none are open in TAS [Are there even TRU's in TAS? :look: ]

Since I won't be able to get to my TRU at midnight, instead I'm going to have an 8 o'clock madness at my local Target. :tongue:

I think I'll hold off on dressing up for that though.

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if someone else already answered this. :blush:

Woah! are you sure of these prices? last i heard the AT-TE was $180 over here, and RGS was $220...

if so thats great news - thanks dragonator

i wonder who will take up the droid gunship to be their presious exclusive... :tongue: i hope it's around $70ish

thanks!

Well, I can't remember exactly, but I think I've got them right. I know that the RGS was definitely 100 and something; definitely not over $200. Although it could be a reduced price for the release. All I know is that I ordered them all! :grin: I guess the only way we'll know if I'm right or not is when it all comes out in a few weeks. :laugh: I'm looking forward to it! :sweet:

Inserting myself gracelessly into the conversation, what exactly is Midnight Madness? :blush: I'm guessing it is something to do with getting the sets cheaper at midnight? Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry for my ignorance. :grin: As far as I know, it won't be happening here in NZ, at least I've heard no mention of it. :hmpf_bad: Perhaps that's bacause there aren't any TRU's in NZ. :laugh:

Yea. I looked around a few sites and they all mentioned $220 so maybe your right about it being discounted for release. We better take advantage of this :classic: . And when you say you've pre-ordered them all is that the clone tank too and if so how much was that to pre-order.

has anyone got 100% accurate UK prices for the 2008 cw line up please

went woolies today and prices are:

AT-TE 99.99 (:\ much more expensive than i would like)

Gunship 79.99

V-19 49.99

Magnaguard fighter 39.99

Droiid gunship 34.99

went woolies today and prices are:

AT-TE 99.99 (:\ much more expensive than i would like)

Gunship 79.99

V-19 49.99

Magnaguard fighter 39.99

Droiid gunship 34.99

DAMN IT I'M CONFUSED :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: you give me one set of prices and i get another from amazon

ill just wait till saturday

Since I won't be able to get to my TRU at midnight, instead I'm going to have an 8 o'clock madness at my local Target. :tongue:

I think I'll hold off on dressing up for that though.

Same here, except i'll be going at around 1 o'clock and will call and tell them to put the AT-TE, V-19, and RGS on hold! :grin: I'm only getting the RGS, I just want to see the other sets! :tongue:

In the same gallery where we found the pics of the new comic con star wars exclusive set I found a new lego clone wars poster.

clonewarsbs4.jpg

In the same gallery where we found the pics of the new comic con star wars exclusive set I found a new lego clone wars poster.

clonewarsbs4.jpg

It's lego's posters like this that make you want to go wipe out both toys'r'us and your wallet... :tongue:

Heres an odd pic, I wounder what it's for? Maybe it's the mysterious 7677. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3311285

Even though it says comic-con 2008 if you look down even lower it shows 4 super bds, 7 reg. bds, and at least 1 clone trooper from what it says under the box. But also if you look at thebottom right-hand corner it shows 5 clone including rex. Maybe this is the imfamous 7677 just with a comic to it. It looks like it comes with a droid carrier, hailfire droid/small spider droid, and some clones. So 7670=$20, 7654=$10extra minifigs=$5-$10. So if it is lego it will probably be $35 - $40.

Heres an odd pic, I wounder what it's for? Maybe it's the mysterious 7677. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3311285

Even though it says comic-con 2008 if you look down even lower it shows 4 super bds, 7 reg. bds, and at least 1 clone trooper from what it says under the box. But also if you look at thebottom right-hand corner it shows 5 clone including rex. Maybe this is the imfamous 7677 just with a comic to it. It looks like it comes with a droid carrier, hailfire droid/small spider droid, and some clones. So 7670=$20, 7654=$10extra minifigs=$5-$10. So if it is lego it will probably be $35 - $40.

It could be some Comic Con exclusive because most of what's in the box is already released.

The instructions of the Tank TX-130S Fighter:

http://assets.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildi...ons/4538665.pdf

Important Point...

If everyone else thinks about it, the TX Tank MUST be released some time in the Summer :cry_happy::sweet::cry_happy:

In the UK it could be an Argos exclusive. That way no one will have seen it!

Argos had most of the 2007 Castle sets as exclusives, so this could be their newest exclusive!

Edited by The Rancor