Pulp Detective

Indiana Jones 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

On 1/28/2024 at 2:49 PM, legoturtle said:

You all have probably seen this... there was a set from Jedi: Fallen Order (video game). If this game is a hit MAYBE we see something. Also I can not believe that there won't come any Dial of Destiny sets. There has to bee some kind of agreement. New indy sets, new movie, no indy sets from new movie? IMPOSSIBLE!

Dial of Destiny game, perhaps BUT there is a whole new story and characters! 

Was interested in this until I saw that it isn't even coming out on the PS5. It's exclusive to XBOX and the PC.

But sadly, video games rarely ever get Lego sets. Star Wars is the exception. Even Hogwarts Legacy, the best-selling game of last year, hasn't gotten any sets so I doubt Indiana Jones would considering the film flopped and the franchise is dead.

41 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Was interested in this until I saw that it isn't even coming out on the PS5. It's exclusive to XBOX and the PC.

You guys get all the other good exclusives. Spider-Man, Helldivers, God of War, even the KOTOR remake (though I think the game has to exist to count). Let us have this one! :laugh:

42 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

But sadly, video games rarely ever get Lego sets. Star Wars is the exception. Even Hogwarts Legacy, the best-selling game of last year, hasn't gotten any sets so I doubt Indiana Jones would considering the film flopped and the franchise is dead.

Agreed. I hope the game'll be great, but it wouldn't mean anything for the theme.

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

You guys get all the other good exclusives. Spider-Man, Helldivers, God of War, even the KOTOR remake (though I think the game has to exist to count). Let us have this one! :laugh:

Agreed. I hope the game'll be great, but it wouldn't mean anything for the theme.

That's true, I can't complain there. I'm so used to Playstation exclusives that I think it shocked me that this one was an XBOX one because I didn't even realize there were still XBOX exclusives.

Apparently the set may not be revealed on April 1st. The leaker said that people (specifically the ReleasetheToD account) were badgering them for images, and he had revealed the image of Mola Ram which was leaked without his consent. On one hand, I do feel for him, and I think that sharing images that you were given confidentially is objectively a bad thing, but I'm also kind of skeptical that the leaker had the full image in the first place, if I'm being completely honest. Too many things just kinda point to them not being trustworthy either. 

58 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Apparently the set may not be revealed on April 1st. The leaker said that people (specifically the ReleasetheToD account) were badgering them for images, and he had revealed the image of Mola Ram which was leaked without his consent. On one hand, I do feel for him, and I think that sharing images that you were given confidentially is objectively a bad thing, but I'm also kind of skeptical that the leaker had the full image in the first place, if I'm being completely honest. Too many things just kinda point to them not being trustworthy either. 

On the one hand, getting harassed over a picture of a set that will never see the light of day sucks and is supremely silly if you think about it. People should accept and respect others' boundaries. On the other hand, why did he put his watermark on the image if he never intended to share it with anyone in the first place? :wacko:

So yeah, we will likely not see the full image now. Sucks for the customisers!