ParmBrick

[GBW] - Side - Plighia - Abduction

PSIC intelligence intercepted communications between the KLR central command and some of its spies throughout the territory of Soalon, thus discovering a vast network. Intelligence also discovered that there is a spy right in Balnab, in charge of following the movements of the PSIC army in the territory. His code name is "Glide", and he has been repeatedly spotted near the main targets in the city following both the movements of undercover officers from the BS and now the PSIC army. He has already managed to escape an abduction attempt by the PSIC forces, now they have one last chance, before "Mr. Glide" escapes the city. It's a golden opportunity to get hands on the KLR intelligence and espionage network and find out about their movements and information flow in the country.

Somewhere in south Balnab...

Undercover agent Fio Sakamoto is in position along with other agents and soldiers in the neighborhood where Mr. Glide has just been spotted, everyone is ready to intercept and kidnap him to take him to the base where he will be interrogated.

51189045396_7ca1a71bb7_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - Abduction by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51189262218_1e7fa7e348_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - Abduction by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51189262228_4d3ff40431_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - Abduction by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51189045411_ba1cbbb845_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - Abduction by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51188339457_42a2dbbe70_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - Abduction by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51189262283_c408dea6f2_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - Abduction by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Outrageous!

From the "S Directoroff" of the Erotema KGB, a cleaning operation will have to be carried out (in other words, the spy should be eliminated before there is any leak of information).

Good story and good MOC.

48 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Outrageous!

From the "S Directoroff" of the Erotema KGB, a cleaning operation will have to be carried out (in other words, the spy should be eliminated before there is any leak of information).

Good story and good MOC.

Thank you mate! However Mr. Glide has already reached in the meantime a safe location where the interrogation is underway, he will not resist our truth serum, and the IAC (Intelligence Affairs Committee) of Plighia, will know the details of your intelligence network xD

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Thank you mate! However Mr. Glide has already reached in the meantime a safe location where the interrogation is underway, he will not resist our truth serum, and the IAC (Intelligence Affairs Committee) of Plighia, will know the details of your intelligence network xD

Bollocks, mister Glide would have chewed the cyanide capsule hidden in his tooth as soon as he knew he was compromised / captured :wink:

Noice one Parm :pir-thumb:

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Bollocks, mister Glide would have chewed the cyanide capsule hidden in his tooth as soon as he knew he was compromised / captured :wink:

Noice one Parm :pir-thumb:

Thank you buddy! Yeah, he should have, but maybe he thought he was getting away with it somehow, too bad PSIC knows how to treat certain people! :laugh: For the record, this moc wants to describe how PSIC realistically learns about the activities of the KLR, in addition to the usual means such as intelligence and media, in the same way as it happened with the double-agent spy of the BS in my first side.

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Thank you buddy! Yeah, he should have, but maybe he thought he was getting away with it somehow, too bad PSIC knows how to treat certain people! :laugh: For the record, this moc wants to describe how PSIC realistically learns about the activities of the KLR, in addition to the usual means such as intelligence and media, in the same way as it happened with the double-agent spy of the BS in my first side.

Heh I had my suspicions indeed :grin:

16 hours ago, SATSOK said:

loved the building technique :)

Very good job !

Thank you very much, m8! These are the first times that I have experimented with these building construction techniques, inserting details into the walls trying to make it more realistic, I'm glad you liked it, I will try to bring similar mocs as much as possible in the future!