sigpro

[GBW] - J17 - EROTEMA - B.O.S. WAR CRIMES

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

After the corpse of a BOS terrorist found on K17 

the Erotema Military Intelligence Service (Гла́вное разве́дывательное управле́ние, Glavnoye razvedyvatel'noye upravleniye) suspected war crimes activities in the area. And, unfortunately, the suspicion turned into reality, with a mass grave found in which there were members of the Soalon Armed and Police Forces.

51136406707_52bcb695a1_z.jpg20210425_114511 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

51137081886_2915285180_z.jpg20210425_114541 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

51137081866_58219a949f_z.jpg20210425_114613 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The cacti are inspired on many models found on the internet. Perhaps they should have been taller, but as a first approach they are nice. 

I only used two troops because I wanted to have serious faces on people finding such horrible events that, unfortunately, are common when at war.

The theme you brought up is very interesting, a current theme that unfortunately recurs in every armed conflict. I find it courageous to have decided to build such a thing, we must not forget the sufferings of those people living under a war. Just one note, I would have taken care to add a little more detail around the mass grave, such as adding a bulldozer, mounds of soil, details on the terrain or maybe just a little more vegetation. That cactus technique is really brilliant, anyone who came up with it would get a prize xD

Thanks!

My intention was to depict something improvised, without advanced tools or so, but your comment is completely appropriate.

Vegetation is always a challenge, and internet is an excellent source of information; let´s see if I can build better ones in the future.