cimddwc

Market Square with monorail station

Hi everyone,

as I said in the "Café, Fashion, and more" post, the market square should soon be finished - here it is: A busy market square on a Saturday afternoon... with two birch trees (after all, my town is called Port Birch), and a monorail station.

51046568496_5f50b37a1b_c.jpg

There's a lot going on: A promotion for some Ninja game (from Ninjago market place); since there's a Star Wars convention in town, there are always some cosplayers around for taking photos with them; a wedding (comes with the Town Hall set, anyway); a hot dog cart.

51045839913_3b49c45cf8_c.jpg

The statue's from a set, the masked saxophone player is fom Vidiyo, more hotdogs, and more people.

51045839773_3c15062298_c.jpg

The trees trunks, by the way, are built around a long Technic brick so I can use them as handles to lift this module.

Wavy glass roof on the monorail station - not the most practical thing when it rains from certain directions, but, well, it's art...

51046567541_4ed88e2d99_c.jpg

51046567481_149c99868b_c.jpg

And a rock wall to the side (not really part of the market square, but I include it in this album anyway) featuring a sawn-up monorail straight as slope extension, small buildings from a Monkie Kid set, the Hidden Side shrimp shack, remainders of Ninjago City and Docks...

51046653187_fd9ae62f8e_c.jpg

...and a mirror "monolith" (anyone still cares about those that popped up in various places some time ago...?), and some sort of art project/escapist refuge where you can live in a cave for one month for free.

51045838498_bbde042b12_c.jpg

» Flickr album

That looks great, those trees are fabulous and the extensions to all of those modulars work really well, ado your custom ones. A lot of effort has obviously gone into your layout.  I really like your monorail station too