RocketBoy

[P6 - Yavin IV - CFS] Markets on the Jungle Moon

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

800x1067.jpg

800x600.jpg

"Good, good, good morning!" Chee-Kee greeted his customer. "Welcome to Chee-Kee's Finds and Wonders! Looking for mystery here at the temples of Yavin's moon? I've got things that will make you widen your eyes and open your wallet! Rare temple artifacts, mysterious golden weapons! And--"
"Got any fish?" 
The interrupted Chee-Kee slumped his shoulders. "Er...Fish? You want...fish?"
"Yes!" the customer smiled. "Fish is why I'm here. Your scripperdod were so good last week! I'd love another batch of those."
"But...wouldn't you rather have one of these long-lost relics? Or an amulet, maybe?"
"Hmm," the customer frowned, considering the offer, before shaking her head. "Nah, just here for the fish."
Crestfallen, Chee-Kee turned from the gaudy knick-knacks and blazing golden idols to a string of fish on the back wall. He took a few down, wrapped them, and passed them over. "A Scripperdod trio," he said, deflated.
"Aw, great!" the customer beamed. "Thanks, pal!"
His eye-stalks drooping, the Gran stored their credit chips in the lockbox. "Don't mention it," he sighed.

800x533.jpg
800x878.jpg

Far above, Jorry was finally back on guard duty. He'd promised over and over again not to doze off, not to be looking down at the jungle animals, and not to get distracted on his holopad, and it must've paid off. Just to be safe, he downed three cups of caf that morning. He was more alert than he'd ever been in his entire life. 
Unfortunately, it was only about an hour in before the Caf had another effect on his body, and the desperate need to use the restroom had him dancing atop the sentry tower. He looked around frantically; he couldn't leave his post! They'd never let him do guard duty again! But what was he going to do?
"Awww, isn't this just my luck!" Jorry groaned.  

More Photos

Spoiler

800x600.jpg
800x600.jpg
800x600.jpg
800x600.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by goatman461

Wow - so much lovely detail in such a small area!  :classic:  The tree is nice, and that bit of ruins looks good with that texture and color selection.

So much detail to be had here, you're really knocking it out of the park with these recent builds.
The detail in the ruined temple wall is brilliant and then i love the transition to the jungle floor as you move away from the wall along with the tree framing the pathway from the other side.
The watch tower is a faithful rendition in lego too, 

And does that market stall have the remnants of a speeder bike for sail?
The jungles, it seems, hide all manner of items that can be sold.

14 minutes ago, n1majneb said:

So much detail to be had here, you're really knocking it out of the park with these recent builds.
The detail in the ruined temple wall is brilliant and then i love the transition to the jungle floor as you move away from the wall along with the tree framing the pathway from the other side.
The watch tower is a faithful rendition in lego too, 

And does that market stall have the remnants of a speeder bike for sail?
The jungles, it seems, hide all manner of items that can be sold.

Thank you for all the compliments! I'm very honored.
Yeah, that speeder bike looks ready to fly straight off the lot, doesn't it?

Edited by RocketBoy

Nice work there! The turret and the ancient wall are really good. Those ball join pieces are excellent for texturing the wall. The floor/terrain work somehow feels a bit busy, though.