Sign in to follow this  
LucByard

Razor Crest 1:150...ish

Here is my Razor Crest. Built to the same scale as all my other ships so it's nice to be able to put them side by side.

50928871931_43aa3ded62.jpg

The landing gear retracts but isn't clean. Both side ramps and the rear ramp lower with a hollow cargo deck. She's also quite sturdy as I went for a flat plate solution to the upper section.

50925838583_e8b8323aab.jpg

50923387956_de954a3a86.jpg

I don't usually model ships, I design my own and now I know why because this thing was so awkward. Everything I did to get one bit looking better ruined something else nearby and I ended up going round in circles.

I'm probably happiest with the engines and least happy with not getting a smooth slope down either side in front of the pylons.

50920209382_649c86cd3d.jpg

That looks great, the detail is captured very well, even at teh small scale, I like the canopy piece and the engines look great.

Nice! I think small-scale ships like this are more impressive than larger models because of the creativity required to get details right. Excellent work!

6 minutes ago, caiman0637 said:

Wow, looks great. How'd you get those stickers/prints?

Thank you. The stickers are just bleed from official sticker sheets cut off and sized as needed.