Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just because Hooch is in the set doesn't necessarily mean it's a flying lesson set.

That’s weird, why did they decide to include that particular outfit then? Just as a variant for those who own the Bricktober pack? :tongue:

My low-key excitement for that set just dropped to zero. 

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That’s weird, why did they decide to include that particular outfit then? Just as a variant for those who own the Bricktober pack? :tongue:

My low-key excitement for that set just dropped to zero. 

I mean I am glad that we are getting new version of her as well as new Tom Riddle because I own both bricktober pack and magical treasury book and I love having different variants of same character.

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

I mean I am glad that we are getting new version of her as well as new Tom Riddle because I own both bricktober pack and magical treasury book and I love having different variants of same character.

I’m definitely glad about that as well, just wondering why they decided to include that version in a Quidditch match set instead of, you know, releasing a flying lesson set :tongue:

Btw, Kingwong has posted a new teaser, this time a picture of an action figure of Ron from the climax of PS. It’s too early for stuff from the D2C set to leak, so this is a good indication the minifigs in the Fluffy set could be screen-accurate :classic:

32 minutes ago, Textorix said:

So Quidditch match then...

I really hope it's not. Plus we already had quidditch match

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

I really hope it's not. Plus we already had quidditch match

So where else would you put her? There are only these two options. 

25 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That’s weird, why did they decide to include that particular outfit then? Just as a variant for those who own the Bricktober pack? 

I don't think that if Guyon saying "Just because Hooch is in the set doesn't necessarily mean it's a flying lesson set." means  that it's not flying lesson

3 minutes ago, Textorix said:

So where else would you put her? There are only these two options. 

Flying lesson, as I said. I'm still pretty sure it's flying lesson. Guyon didn't say it's not, so...

Edited by Legofania

I honestly wouldn't mind a Quidithc match, we got the least one 3 years ago and it's impossible to buy it in a regular retailer. 

75956_Quidditch Match is no longer available on Lego shop, so I wouldn't be so surprised seeing Madam Hoock in a Quidditch Match (even with a Flying Lesson outfit).

By the way, her first Lego appearence was in 4726_Quidditch Practice; Lego maybe decided to remake that set and not Remebrall one.

About the buildable Harry and Hermione: what if, as in the Art sets, there are pieces enough to change e.g. Harry's head and make it Ron's head? It would be mainly the hair and the no scar nor glasses, and maybe the eyes. Such that people can choose what to display. I mean this because leaving Ron out sounds really bad :laugh_hard::look:

Edited by Shiene

Is anyone else kinda disappointed with the summer wave altogether? I'm mainly just excited for the chess set for the minifigures and the chamber of secrets for the new Lockhart.

I'm excited in everything except buildable characters. Though I would l like to see them, wonder how bad or, perhaps, good it can be.
P.S. Hopefully there's no golden figure in the set  :laugh:

Edited by Legofania

9 minutes ago, Thieda said:

Is anyone else kinda disappointed with the summer wave altogether? I'm mainly just excited for the chess set for the minifigures and the chamber of secrets for the new Lockhart.

I have it same but one set which looks like its from different wave is Hogsmeade and the only one this year which is perfect for me. Hogwarts sets are ugly but they have amazing minifigures and creatures moulds, brickbuild stuff is just no from me and with the chess set I have to wait for first picture to decide if its something I want or not.

Edited by Textorix

After the other couple of sets for this wave, I’m surprised people are guessing “regular” set ideas, especially with the quidditch set. I didn’t think people would forget that quickly what’s included 

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

After the other couple of sets for this wave, I’m surprised people are guessing “regular” set ideas, especially with the quidditch set. I didn’t think people would forget that quickly what’s included 

Did you just indirectly confirm that one of the remaining sets is a buildable broom with Hooch minifigure? :grin: *oh2* Shocking if so, but not unexpected. 

Edited by Prometheus87

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m surprised people are guessing “regular” set ideas

From what you and @Guyon2002 have said to us till now, I won't be surprised for strange type of set Lego will give us and, at the same time, I will be surprised (in positive or negative way) seeing what Lego has produced. :iamded_lol:

But, hey, let me play... the strangest thing I can think at the moment is...

Quiddditch brickbuilt chest, with brickbuilt Quaffle, Bludgers and Golden Snitch plus Madam Hooch minifigure.

1 minute ago, BrickMatit said:

From what you and @Guyon2002 have said to us till now, I won't be surprised for strange type of set Lego will give us and, at the same time, I will be surprised (in positive or negative way) seeing what Lego has produced. :iamded_lol:

But, hey, let me play... the strangest thing I can think at the moment is...

Quiddditch brickbuilt chest, with brickbuilt Quaffle, Bludgers and Golden Snitch plus Madam Hooch minifigure.

If sales of buildable creatures do well, I can definitely see buildable Patronus (Patronii?) being created...if we could get a set with all pieces in translucent blue...

76394 is probably a buildable broomstick with hooch as minifigure on a stand. ^^

76395 has the price of all the Moments-sets so if it's not a Moments-set it can still be a book. What if we get tom riddle's diary with a basilisk-tooth :)

Edited by Xcube

24 minutes ago, Prometheus87 said:

Did you just indirectly confirm that one of the remaining sets is a buildable broom with Hooch minifigure? :grin: *oh2* Shocking if so, but not unexpected. 

Not a broom

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Not a broom

snitch with movable wings? :)

3 minutes ago, deskp said:

That makes sense.  whats the price of this set again?

39,99€ with 597 pieces

1 minute ago, Xcube said:

39,99€ with 597 pieces

For that piece count I doubt it would have minifigures.

^ thanks,

So then we basically missing one set          29,99$ one?