Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Possibly, but then the set may have 2 Quirrel figures.

Is it actually a problem?

3 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Are you saying yea and it’s horrible or do you have other info to the contrary?

Idk, to me that face says “not quite”

6 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Possibly, but then the set may have 2 Quirrel figures.
Another likely character is McGonagall as the Chess Board is her defence

Bathroom set has 2 Harry Potters and Fluffy set has 2 Hermiones, is that really a problem? Golden minfigures are just a bonus.

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well the $120 is not exactly that 

what is your comment replying to?

So $120 set is not brickbuild? Is it minifigure playset then?

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well the $120 is not exactly that 

Wait, what? It‘s neither a creature nor a „helmet“? Don‘t tell me my stupid broomstick idea is actually true :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Wait, what? It‘s neither a creature nor a „helmet“? Don‘t tell me my stupid broomstick idea is actually true :laugh_hard:

Or Dobbys sock

tbh I'm pretty happy the D2C isn't Gringotts because summer is already gonna be really expensive for me with Marvel and SW sets on top of the anniversary sets

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

It's not. Though this is probably the worst set of the bunch imo.

I think they mean that it is brickbuilt but with something extra. Maybe they merged the potter theme with the dots theme and it’s a jewelry box with a brick built creature guarding it :sadnew:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Phew, so Hooch should still come in a flying lesson set. Unless she‘s in the accessory pack of course and her‘s are the new prints in that one :grin:

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Broomstick isn't true. There was a rumor awhile ago about broomstick, but it was fake, so no. And I don't understand, why everyone think that $120 set is creature? 

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Though this is probably the worst set of the bunch imo.

What can be worse than sock, broomstick, buildable creature or $250 chess :D Can we at least know if its minifigure playset or something different?

Edited by Textorix

15 hours ago, deskp said:

My list of various unmade characters. Krum is there representing uniformed Durmstrang student. Lucius for his variant.  These are ordered by when they show up in the films.  As lego makes normal ones i have to add more obscure ones.

Your list is a thing of beauty :wub:, thanks so much for sharing it! 

There’s no need to go quite so obscure as Doris Crockford, say. :laugh: There are still plenty of staff, students and Death Eaters left. FWIW, going off the numbers Yope provided, I averaged the rankings of the top 20 characters not released since 2018 by book mentions and screen time. It resulted in a list of 28 characters (eight made one of the respective lists but not the other). The following aren’t in your gallery: #8 Fang, #14 Katie Bell, #16 Ludo Bagman (books only), #17 Peeves (books only), #18 Winky (books only), #19 Angelina Johnson, #20 Marge Dursley, #21 Bogrod, #22 Nigel Wolpert (movies only), #24 Blaise Zabini, #25 Lee Jordan, #26 Charlie Weasley (with the exception of a family photograph, books only), #27 Ernie Macmillan, #28 Helena Ravenclaw

I’m not sure how to feel about inclusion of the movies only characters like Nigel (or someone else had mentioned Bem), which is funny as I really feel Peeves’ absence by contrast. For the sake of accuracy, I included them (both) in the ranked list. 

But they really need to give the Death Eaters some attention, because right now it’s a (metaphorical) cast of thousands against maybe five guys... :laugh: 

$250 chess isn't bad, it's an interesting idea and if it will look good I might even buy it. Also will finally learn how to play chess :D

Edited by Legofania

so we really only got the 60$ 40$ and 30$   as 'normal' minifig sets.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Could be a bust of Fawke's head.

They already said its not a bust or buildable creature

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's confirmation it's NOT Dobby's Sock then, since so many fans want it :grin:

I don't understand, why everyone think that $120 set is creature? Did I miss something?

Just now, deskp said:

so we really only got the 60$ 40$ and 30$   as 'normal' minifig sets.

Even that isnt certain