Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Secondly, it would make no sense to push back one of like six sets back 2 months, would it?

This doesn't stop to release at least one HP set in August, instead of June, like others

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It  would make sense for it to be releasing in June 

It would... but then again, the Spider-man Far From Home set has no reason to be an October set and we've got more info on that than 76200 at this time :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Can the d2c release June 1?

Falcon said release by May 31st. If we are getting the name now, I could see the official set being revealed later this month for an April release

4 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Can the d2c release June 1?

It's releasing before June

Final guess 

I’m saying it’s a Daily Bugle with the sinister six. Falconfan tends to give some cryptic hint if we’ve guessed wrong but he’s seemed quiet on the Daily Bugle guesses 

I feel like it must be about Avengers, not just Spider Man, so I hope it's not Daily Bugle

I'm guessing its just "Marvel New York" with an emphasis on Spider-man, but Daredevil and maybe other Defenders as well.

I have an assumption that the D2C set is a Spider-Man set, as no Spider-Man set is released in June. 

I can, of course, be wrong, and the set will be on the Avengers, but on Spider-Man the set will be more logical or

The Avengers are mostly devoted to the entire 2 wave of sets

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I definitely hope so tbh.

I meant only for Europe, that's what who I was replying to said.

What I meant to say is that it'll have just 1 release date - for both Europe and US, not separate ones.

Oh, yeah, that much is absolutely true. If this is about the D2C, then the august date could be when the set is sold at all retailers, and not just LEGO. I remember this was the case with the Winnie the Pooh set, there were 2 release dates, one a few months later, and that’s what the later date was. 

5 minutes ago, doclord said:

I'm guessing its just "Marvel New York" with an emphasis on Spider-man, but Daredevil and maybe other Defenders as well.

Actually, like a Ninjago City style NY? That would be neat, but I’m not sure it would sell well.

On a different note, why did @Brick Clicker say three hours? Are you going to name it then?

6 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Oh, yeah, that much is absolutely true. If this is about the D2C, then the august date could be when the set is sold at all retailers, and not just LEGO. I remember this was the case with the Winnie the Pooh set, there were 2 release dates, one a few months later, and that’s what the later date was. 

I was talking about 76200, mysterious Endgame set.

20 minutes ago, Legofania said:

This doesn't stop to release at least one HP set in August, instead of June, like others

*sigh*

Again, I was replying to the idea of one paritcilaur set having a June date in US and August in Europe, as it wouldn't make sense.

Just now, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Hang on a few people on Instagram are saying the £70 Avengers set is the Infinity Gauntlet, does that mean that set is not the ‘Final Battle’ set? 

There is 2 set with that price point 

Please refer to 'List' for questions regarding sets/release. Release dates are a messy subject, but generally they are as accurate as can be.

I hope it’s a building with daily Bugle, Nelson and Murdock atterney office and Jessica jones her private investigation office. Plus a kebab place for al the avengers.

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I was talking about 76200, mysterious Endgame set.

*sigh*

Again, I was replying to the idea of one paritcilaur set having a June date in US and August in Europe, as it wouldn't make sense.

I probably should look at the conversation closer next time before responding, oops.

Yeah, that kind of schedule for one set would make no sense, but I guess we'll find out as we get a little closer to the date.

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is 2 set with that price point 

Ah thanks for clarifying! 
just to make sure: does the Infinity Gauntlet have 590 pieces of does the Final Battle set? 

19 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Ah thanks for clarifying! 
just to make sure: does the Infinity Gauntlet have 590 pieces of does the Final Battle set? 

Infinity Gauntlet has 590.

In terms of June & August sets:

June (6 Sets)

• 76186: Black Panther Dragon Flyer $19.99/19.99€ (202 Pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Includes a new helmet mold for Black Panther)
  • 76189: Captain America and Hydra Face-Off $9.99/9.99€ (49 pieces) (4+) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE
  • 76190: Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem $39.99/39.99€ (479 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Figures are Obadiah Stane, Iron Man and Pepper Potts)
  • 76191: Infinity Gauntlet $69.99/69.99€ (590 Pieces) (18+) Avengers Theme RELEASE JUNE
  • 76192: Avengers: Endgame Final Battle $69.99/89.99€ (527 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Includes a Big Fig, not Hulk)
  • 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Guardians Of The Galaxy: Benetar Ship)

August (2 Sets)

• 76194: $34.99/34.99€ (369 pieces) Disney+ Theme RELEASES AUGUST
  • 76200: 29.99 (265 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES AUGUST

August/September (1 Collectable series)

• 71031: Marvel CMF collectable series RELEASES AUGUST/SEPTEMBER

Full list of all releases in the list here

Edited by Scarilian

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

Infinity Gauntlet has 590.

In terms of June & August sets:

June (6 Sets)

• 76186: Black Panther Dragon Flyer $19.99/19.99€ (202 Pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Includes a new helmet mold for Black Panther)
  • 76189: Captain America and Hydra Face-Off $9.99/9.99€ (49 pieces) (4+) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE
  • 76190: Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem $39.99/39.99€ (479 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Figures are Obadiah Stane, Iron Man and Pepper Potts)
  • 76191: Infinity Gauntlet $69.99/69.99€ (590 Pieces) (18+) Avengers Theme RELEASE JUNE
  • 76192: Avengers: Endgame Final Battle $69.99/89.99€ (527 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Includes a Big Fig, not Hulk)
  • 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Guardians Of The Galaxy: Benetar Ship)

August (2 Sets, 1 Collectable series)

• 71031: Marvel CMF collectable series RELEASES AUGUST
  • 76194: $34.99/34.99€ (369 pieces) Disney+ Theme RELEASES AUGUST
  • 76200: 29.99 (265 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES AUGUST

We need this in every page of this thread lmao. 

Can't wait for the D2C so I can finally make my budget.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

We need this in every page of this thread lmao. 

Sorry! The way information about this wave has been drip-fed out and how similar some piece counts / price points are made me a bit confused :grin: