Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Hang on what if the $30 set is Endgame quantum tunnel or Sanctuary II and it’s funny because it’s tiny?

Edited by hvader

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

Hang on what if the $30 set is Endgame quantum tunnel or Sanctuary II. It’s funny because it’s tiny?

I'm just glad that we got this additional set.

Together with Final battle and Benatar, I'm hopingfor a good amount of new figures that we need 2 years ago.

Edited by SpiderJazz

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

Hang on what if the $30 set is Endgame quantum tunnel or Sanctuary II and it’s funny because it’s tiny?

I think it'll be Thor, Korg and Meek at Thor's house to finish the "cheaper sets for the Big 3".

Just now, TOTDForever said:

if it is a statue then minifig collectors are gonna be pissed lol, it would at most only come with a minifg version of whatever the statue is based on 

Maybe, I think it's unlikely the D2C would be massively figure focused anyway. Possible, but unlikely :shrug_oh_well:

A few exclusive figures are all we can really reasonably expect - unless they go full

Just now, hvader said:

Hang on what if the $30 set is Endgame quantum tunnel or Sanctuary II. It’s funny because it’s tiny?

I think it'd be more hilarious if it's Giant Man getting a set like 76075. He was much bigger for the final battle in Avengers Endgame, so it'd be a little funny if the main complaint about the Giant Man Endgame set was that he was small.

Hello! I’m new around here, and I was wondering if there are any “confirmed” variants of figures we’ll be seeing, such as Korg?

2 minutes ago, EX0 said:

Hello! I’m new around here, and I was wondering if there are any “confirmed” variants of figures we’ll be seeing, such as Korg?

Hello buddy! Welcome in the forums.

As for your question, only Korg and Rocket (Endgame version) is confirmed as of this moment.

Oooh, even more information :wub_drool:

Can't wait to see what the D2C is. My final bet is something Spider-Man related - a playset, not a vehicle, possibly a building in NYC. 

As for the mysterious set, it's from Endgame, "people will love it", "funny" and "too small"... hmm... I don't want it sound unoriginal, but New Asgard fits pretty perfectly.

Also, @Falconfan1414, on your Instagram you said that set is coming in June, while Promobricks says it's August - are you sure about that date?

I hope that in the set 76192 - Final Battle there will be a lot of minifigures

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Оооо, еще больше информации :wub_drool:

Не могу дождаться, чтобы увидеть, что такое D2C. Моя последняя ставка-это что - то связанное с Человеком-Пауком-игровой набор, а не автомобиль, возможно, здание в Нью-Йорке.

Что касается таинственного набора, то это из Endgame, "люди будут любить его", "смешно" и "слишком мало" ... хм... Я не хочу, чтобы это звучало неоригинально, но новый Asgard подходит довольно идеально.

Кроме того, @Falconfan1414, в своем Instagram вы сказали, что набор придет в июне, а Promobricks говорит, что это август - вы уверены в этой дате?

D2C set - this is Daily Bugle? 

Oooh, even more information :wub_drool:

Can't wait to see what the D2C is. My final bet is something Spider-Man related - a playset, not a vehicle, possibly a building in NYC. 

As for the mysterious set, it's from Endgame, "people will love it", "funny" and "too small"... hmm... I don't want it sound unoriginal, but New Asgard fits pretty perfectly.

Also, @Falconfan1414, on your Instagram you said that set is coming in June, while Promobricks says it's August - are you sure about that date?

Think he said with Promobricks being from Germany sometimes dates/releases are different

4 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

D2C set - this is Daily Bugle? 

Not confirmed yet

I’ll bet on the compound, but a modular building based on the lab in AMATW is a fallback, if only sort of joking.

2 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

3 hours to go

Sorry if I missed anything, but what is the countdown for?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

D2C info

That’s exciting! I hope it’s something good

48 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Place your final bets now people. 

VENOMISED Daily Bugle

15 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Think he said with Promobricks being from Germany sometimes dates/releases are different

Well first of all Promobricks has all the sets slated for June, only this one for August.

Secondly, it would make no sense to push back one of like six sets back 2 months, would it?

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

VENOMISED Daily Bugle

With 10 regular Venom figs + spiderman

Edited by hvader

Well first of all Promobricks has all the sets slated for June, only this one for August.

Secondly, it would make no sense to push back one of like six sets back 2 months, would it?

It  would make sense for it to be releasing in June 

31 minutes ago, hvader said:

This is the direction I feel like is more likely, but I’m not sure what it could be that wouldn’t make everyone mad. Maybe it’s funny like the hulk buster is, some strange design choice? 

last year’s hall of armor expansion was the exact same situation, it wouldn’t surprise me to see LEGO do this again.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It  would make sense for it to be releasing in June 

I definitely hope so tbh.

2 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

last year’s hall of armor expansion was the exact same situation, it wouldn’t surprise me to see LEGO do this again.

I meant only for Europe, that's what who I was replying to said.

What I meant to say is that it'll have just 1 release date - for both Europe and US, not separate ones.