Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Legofania said:

New Lego Marvel sets were added on lego instruction page (no pics though). And bad batch shuttle was revealed the same day lego added it there

Where are you seeing this? If I search the Marvel set numbers there’s no results 

Seeing as the sets are most likely being revealed today, I think we need to congratulate Lego for how long they've been able to keep those set pictures without a single leak. 

The sets are releasing in exactly 3 weeks, so it has to be a record for a whole wave I think.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Seeing as the sets are most likely being revealed today, I think we need to congratulate Lego for how long they've been able to keep those set pictures without a single leak. 

The sets are releasing in exactly 3 weeks, so it has to be a record for a whole wave I think.

Still not sure it'll be today fam.. still betting on tomorrow tbh

Edited by TobyAis

9 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Still not sure it'll be today fam.. still betting on tomorrow tbh

Today seems more likely for various reasons, the main one being that the Friends set will be revealed tomorrow. 

Of course it could also be tomorrow, but we'll just have to wait and see.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Today seems more likely for various reasons, the main one being that the Friends set will be revealed tomorrow. 

It does seem likely but that's assuming LEGO has kept these sets a secret this long so they can do a reveal. If they don't do a reveal, which would be rather strange, we probably won't see them today.

17 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It does seem likely but that's assuming LEGO has kept these sets a secret this long so they can do a reveal. If they don't do a reveal, which would be rather strange, we probably won't see them today.

Yeah it's confusing. Well as far as we know it's either today, or tomorrow. 

As I've said before, we'll just have to wait and see.

Two new Marvel Legends products were found/revealed under The Infinity Saga brand today. I don't know how this affect the LEGO reveal...

Edited by PRbrickbuilder

3 minutes ago, astroboy75 said:

Is the Bugle also supposed to be part of the big reveal today?

Nope, it'll have his own reveal later, like most D2C sets

5 minutes ago, astroboy75 said:

I was hoping Bugle set is going to be revealed soon but we don’t know when it will be revealed. :(

47 minutes ago, astroboy75 said:

We're not even sure if the "big reveal" will happen today.

But no, we'll have to wait longer until we see Daily Bugle. 

55 minutes ago, astroboy75 said:

Nope, but I'll give it two weeks or so

4 hours ago, TheLEGOChap said:

If I search the Marvel set numbers there’s no results

You must change set number in link

So its past 9 (Est) which is one of the times reveals usually happen. I could see 10, but if it doesn't happen by then is hope lost? Or does marvel must haves have another time that reveals happen?

11 minutes ago, Surge said:

So its past 9 (Est) which is one of the times reveals usually happen. I could see 10, but if it doesn't happen by then is hope lost? Or does marvel must haves have another time that reveals happen?

Marvel Must Haves is like in 2 hours, could be longer? I don't think they have a specific time frame.

I think it's highly possible that on today's MMH they'll reveal The Infinity Saga toys, with Lego and Hasbro. 

Highly doubt we'll get anything from LEGO today so Must Haves is our last hope, otherwise it should be tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Venom 2 trailer out btw

Just seen it.. it's very.. whatever tbh
Not disappointed or anything, it just feels very bland and I like the first Venom movie

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Just seen it.. it's very.. whatever tbh
Not disappointed or anything, it just feels very bland and I like the first Venom movie

I think it might depend on the rating. If thry pushbit up to R I think it could be a better movie.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Of course it's not a rule, so it could be 2 hours, it could be 8 hours. We just have to be patient.

It could be... not today, or tomorrow... or this week, Especially if they got moved to August 

12 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Highly doubt we'll get anything from LEGO today so Must Haves is our last hope, otherwise it should be tomorrow. 

Yeah, for today it is the only one the make sense, along side with the few new marvel legends.

2 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I think it might depend on the rating. If thry pushbit up to R I think it could be a better movie.

I hope they won't recut the movie if they end up with an R-rating, but in the end I'm sure it'll be a decent/good entertaining movie like the previous one.. with a better boss fight, I hope..