Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Just asking: with "comic book inspired" do we understand it as in "classic designs for the characters", "specific outfits from a specific comic run" or "just not MCU inspired"?

Classic design, yeah Spandex outfits for both. 

12 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Could they use Ezra Miller's Flash helmet if they wanted to or is that mould exclusive to DC?

Nah that mould wouldn't work because of how the back has been designed akin to a Iron Man helmet 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Classic design, yeah Spandex outfits for both. 

Here's the thing, if Comic Book Inspired equals Classic Design, then Spider-Man shoul've have his classic outfit, no?

And while I really really really hope that's the case, I feel like they could be very lazy and reuse janurary's design.

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I like the idea of him being a tactical design but I think the Daily Bugle is inspired by some comic run? Or not? If his appearance is kinda new, hopefully Punisher too!

Personally I don't think the Daily Bugle as a building looks interesting to warrant a set. I liked how the Raimi movies used the Flatiron Building making it feel distinct and unique and eventually Spectacular Spider-Man and some other media used the Raimi styled version for the Bugle 

But that's just my opinion 

I am not very familiar with Shang Chi.  In the new sets is also some sort of loaf of bread with wings and legs. What is that? And don’t it need a face? 

15 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Could they use Ezra Miller's Flash helmet if they wanted to or is that mould exclusive to DC?

Not entirely sure but I think that's correct and it's exclusive to DC. That said it's been retired for a few years now and I don't really see them bringing it back anytime soon, unless they're making The Flash sets.

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Here's the thing, if Comic Book Inspired equals Classic Design, then Spider-Man shoul've have his classic outfit, no?

And while I really really really hope that's the case, I feel like they could be very lazy and reuse janurary's design.

Agreed. I'm surprised no one brings this discussion. Coz this is a spiderman set after all, he should have atleast new costume. Probably Ditko suit which is more of a black and red.

Just now, Borex said:

I am not very familiar with Shang Chi.  In the new sets is also some sort of loaf of bread with wings and legs. What is that? And don’t it need a face? 

That's Morris, a Dijiang. It's a creature of Chinese folklore and as far as I know not something that actually originates from the comics. I do recommend reading up on the creature a bit though, it's pretty interesting.

@Leggomyleggo Started a while before that, but I think it's probably something staff will sort. Had so many new pages I thought we'd had a set leak, lol.

@DBlegonerd7 Unsure if you have Instagram, but following '1414falconfan' and 'lego_fulcrum' might help with keeping up-to-date with info. Though yeah, it's quite tricky to follow. Made a list that I'm updating if you are interested.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Only AoU film is the most logical to have Avengers motorcycle.

Probably the opening to AoU - we do need a better version of the Hydra goons from that

2 minutes ago, Borex said:

I'm also not familiar with him in the comics but that is an ancient Chinese creature called Dijiang, I think a pet of somesort. Yeah, it doesn't have a face.

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Probably the opening to AoU - we do need a better version of the Hydra goons from that

With white accents in the torso and arm printing with the use of the not-so-new helmet, yeah I'm down for it.

but to be honest, getting his TFA suit or STRIKER Stealth suit is way better. We both know that.

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Agreed. I'm surprised no one brings this discussion. Coz this is a spiderman set after all, he should have atleast new costume. Probably Ditko suit which is more of a black and red.

Personally this is how I could see each speculated fig coming out

Spider-man(Reuse of the 2021 fig)

Peter Parker(Reusing the Henry Turner/Scott Lang/FFH Peter Parker face) and having some civilian clothes

Doc Ock and Venom(2021 reuse)

J Jonah(New print)

Mysterio(2021 reuse with leg or arm printing to differentiate it from the earlier version)

I do think that any Spider-Man character that has appeared in a set recently would be reused with slight variation whilst the printing efforts go to the newer or outdated figs like Jonah 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

3 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Personally this is how I could see each speculated fig coming out

Spider-man(Reuse of the 2021 fig)

Peter Parker(Reusing the Henry Turner/Scott Lang/FFH Peter Parker face) and having some civilian clothes

Doc Ock and Venom(2021 reuse)

J Jonah(New print)

This makes perfect sense and also makes me really sad

Just now, TheLEGOChap said:

a user on hashtag Lego leaks is claiming that the bugle will be made of plastic, what’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

don't believe it, it should've made out of cardboard

1 minute ago, TheLEGOChap said:

a user on hashtag Lego leaks is claiming that the bugle will be made of plastic, what’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

A troll account. 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not really anything new but Stonewars also confirmed that the CMF will have 12 figures:

https://www.stonewars.de/geruechte/lego-71031-marvel-minifiguren-serie-2021-disney-plus/

Yeah, as expected. Darn it. 

1 minute ago, TheLEGOChap said:

If that's true I'll be a bit disappointed tbh. I think stone or steel would've worked better :tongue:

Edited by Guyon2002

We overlooked the story of Raplh, because of the IG music included but he says that appearance would be really close to Lego Marvel Super heroes 2 game.

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

don't believe it, it should've made out of cardboard

Daily bugle cardboard leak:

Leak

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We overlooked the story of Raplh, because of the IG music included but he says that appearance would be really close to Lego Marvel Super heroes 2 game.

Actually that would be really coo---

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Nope not that version

Well nevermind