Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Looks like we’re getting the Korg playing Fortnite scene!

Should've seen it coming. Lego flossing in Vidiyo, and now Lego Noobmaster69. :snicker:

1 minute ago, nintendude64 said:

Should've seen it coming. Lego flossing in Vidiyo, and now Lego Noobmaster69. :snicker:

Next up is a Hulk bigfig with new arms that allow him to dab :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think that’s jumping to conclusions 

Oh yeah, I was just joking 🙃—I doubt LEGO would do a reference to that scene when there are bigger fish to fry.

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think that’s jumping to conclusions 

Yeah, I don't expect it to be that variant. The headpiece doesn't have headphone compatibility, and it would look more mossy. The real question is what other reason Korg would need to sit, unless you are just referencing that the fig would be more versatile. 

OMG okay it’s happening. IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Excitement aside this headpiece looks fantastic. Is LEGO giving us another fantastic Marvel wave after Eternals? Also pretty sure this is either from the D2C or the Avengers wave

Edited by hvader

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

OMG okay it’s happening. IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Started from the very bottom now we're still here. Pinnacle of Lego Marvel Superheroes

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Started from the very bottom now we're still here. Pinnacle of Lego Marvel Superheroes

I just can’t believe we’re finally getting Korg. What a comeback, especially considering the disappointing 2020 sets

Just a couple of thoughts I had on this:

- Would Lego put out a 300 dollar set of the Avengers Compound two years after the movie? (I know they made a 300 dollar helicarrier but in my opinion the helicarrier is more iconic and way more recognisable)

- If they made a compound set, would Korg be one of the characters they include? He wasn’t really a major character in that scene so this could mean that the set will include A LOT of characters or a bizarre selection. 

- Perhaps Korg is in Loki (not likely though) and he did leak from a summer set. 

Also this confirms we’re getting either more Ragnarok or more Endgame sets, because Korg has only appeared in these 2 films so far. Omg Endgame wave 2 may actually be real and that makes me so happy 

It is my uninformed opinion that this is without a doubt from the D2C if it's leaking this early.

Falconfan posted on his story that it's mainly just a fig for scale and flexibility, so I guess we should let up on the conspiracy BS. :grin:

It does seem likely that it might be Endgame based and minifig scale at this point though.

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

I just can’t believe we’re finally getting Korg. What a comeback, especially considering the disappointing 2020 sets

I remember us dreaming about getting the OG6 coz we already saw the leaks of Mark 85. Damn, who would have thought he is the only one we are getting as a minifigure form with his regular suit, all of them in QR hahahaha

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Also this confirms we’re getting either more Ragnarok or more Endgame sets, because Korg has only appeared in these 2 films so far. Omg Endgame wave 2 may actually be real and that makes me so happy 

True, and between Ragnarok and Endgame, it's game that much make sense to be a set. Wooot

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I remember us dreaming about getting the OG6 coz we already saw the leaks of Mark 85. Damn, who would have thought he is the only one we are getting as a minifigure form with his regular suit, all of them in QR hahahaha

I hope this D2C is our chance. Ronin, Black Widow, Worthy Cap, Bro Thor, Hulk with the purple costume... ahhhh I know I shouldn’t be too hyped but we’ve waited too long. I just know that whatever we get, Korg shows that LEGO is going on the right direction

Just now, doclord said:

Doesn’t this imply the D2C is in fact the Sanctuary?

Prob not, since they can also do the compound. But Sanctuary 2 would make me cry in joy

Edited by hvader

Just now, doclord said:

Doesn’t this imply the D2C is in fact the Sanctuary?

The idea of the sanctuary with a proper Endgame Thanos... I think I need a minute :wub_drool:

Just now, nintendude64 said:

The idea of the sanctuary with a proper Endgame Thanos... I think I need a minute :wub_drool:

You and me both. Just the thought of that makes me extremely happy

1 minute ago, hvader said:

I hope this D2C is our chance. Ronin, Black Widow, Worthy Cap, Bro Thor, Hulk with the purple costume... ahhhh I know I shouldn’t be too hyped but we’ve waited too long

I'm pleading for Ronin and Bro Thor. Black Widow already have good variant with her movie sets and also comic. As for Hulk while we do have 2 inaccurate figures, I think it's enough to have rather than just a purple costume one. He can still show up and future marvel releases shows or movie.

Gents (and potential ladies) we may be on the verge of a D2C reveal. I am happy it is a quarter 1 release ESPECIALLY if this Korg fig is in fact from this set. 

I would love an accurate Endgame compound battle, I am manifesting it into existence 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I am happy it is a quarter 1 release ESPECIALLY if this Korg fig is in fact from this set. 

Just to say it again: the D2C is a 1HY set so it'll release in either Q1 or Q2, we're just not sure yet. 

The Endgame final battle has a ton of characters that could potentially be included that would be great to see. 

For unmade characters/variants that could logically appear, there is:

Captain America (Worthy)

Bro Thor

Hulk (Purple Costume)

Hawkeye (Ronin)

Nebula (Endgame)

Rocket (Endgame)

Captain Marvel (Second Endgame Outfit)

Gamora (Endgame, but also doubles as the main GOTG1 outfit that never got made as a minifigure)

Scarlet Witch (Infinity War/Endgame)

Valkyrie (Main outfit, could also reuse winged horse from the Harry Potter sets as a bonus addition)

War Machine (Mark 7)

M'Baku

Korg (Well, we now know we are getting this at least)

Miek

Howard the Duck (Probably not, but he did make a cameo, and would be a hilarious addition)

Everyone else I can think of has already been made as a minifigure at some point, though many could be improved upon.  Mark 85 Iron Man would be essentially guaranteed to be included in an Endgame set.  This could potentially be one of the last opportunities for MCU Black Panther to show up in another set, though there isn't too much that could be done to change his 2018 variant.  Maybe a purple charge effect to replace the inaccurate blue one from the 2018 Black Panther wave?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I'll die happy if they make Iron Patriot V2.

The good news is that Rhodey is showing up in Falcon & Winter Soldier, so between that and Armor Wars, I have hope for the future.

So if the D2C is the set that includes Korg, that lives us with only 5 possibilities:

Sakaar set (very unlikely)

Asgard set (rather unlikely)

Sanctuary II / Asgardian ship (likely)

New Asgard (very unlikely)

Endgame Final Battle (likely)

As you can see, it's more like 2 possibilities in fact.