Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

September is for sure a weird release date, we don't get that for many sets tbh...

Yup, i agree.

19 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

September is for sure a weird release date, we don't get that for many sets tbh...

I'm not getting my hopes up or anything, but we had better get some good dinosaurs this year since we have to wait ANOTHER month. I kinda hope they are CC S2 inspired, as that could be one reason they're delayed, but I wouldn't count on it.

Also, is it likely we'll get a new small dinosaur this year?

Edited by pancakecrocodile

On 2/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, LegoCyt said:

Wow I just wanted to say I absolutely love that tiger-striped raptor design, I haven't liked some of the raptor designs we've gotten with Blue and that even bluer one from last year but if that tiger-striped raptor came in a set I would have to get it! 

i just found out that lego duplo sets will be released in june. So there's no reason the other Jurassic World sets wouldn't be released in June.

I specify that in these lego duplo sets, there are 2 based on jurassic world.

36 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

i just found out that lego duplo sets will be released in june. So there's no reason the other Jurassic World sets wouldn't be released in June.

I specify that in these lego duplo sets, there are 2 based on jurassic world.

Those sets were always scheduled for 1HY, just like the normal sets were always scheduled for 2HY. 

Well it’s Valentine’s Day! Triceratops mother deeply cares for her baby. She fiercely fends T-rex off out of love!

22FB8DF8-5327-4664-8B3A-AAB19C2FF5CC.jpeg

Edited by DBlegonerd7

13 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well it’s Valentine’s Day! Triceratops mother deeply cares for her baby. She fiercely fends T-rex off out of love!

That is gorgeous! 😍

30 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

D'awww, that's cute :wub:

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

That's so sweet! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!!

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

D'awww, that's cute :wub:

33 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

That's so sweet! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!!

Thank you, guys! :D

Maybe its time for us to have new hybrids.. a Malusaurus

although this may not necessarily be in Dominion's plot.

Edited by Extinct Bricks
Included details

39 minutes ago, Extinct Bricks said:

I'm not sure if there will be a hybrid in Dominion, just because Trevorrow said something about no hybrids in Dominion. I could be wrong. Do you mean for this wave? A Malusaurus would be awesome! But I would not expect one. Because you make so many great dinosaurs, you can do anything you want!

By the way, welcome to Eurobricks! It's great to know so many people enjoy conversations like these!

1 hour ago, Extinct Bricks said:

Welcome to EB! 

I definitely wouldn't expect to get a Malusaurus, ever. It's a design that never even got past the conceptual phase so as far as canon goes it doesn't exist. 

1 hour ago, pancakecrocodile said:

I'm not sure if there will be a hybrid in Dominion, just because Trevorrow said something about no hybrids in Dominion. I could be wrong.

Nope, that's 100% correct. No hybrids in Dominion. 

Edited by Guyon2002

Okay, off topic for a bit - I’m glad to not see another hybrid, especially in Dominion. 

Back to the lego topic - I’m truly not expecting to see another hybrid, other than I-rex and I-raptor in this JW theme. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Okay, off topic for a bit - I’m glad to not see another hybrid, especially in Dominion. 

Back to the lego topic - I’m truly not expecting to see another hybrid, other than I-rex and I-raptor in this JW theme. 

I agree. The only hybrid I might expect is one from a Lego JW short film, like LoIN. Not sure if we'll get one after Dominion, but there is a chance

2 hours ago, LegoCyt said:

New announcement tomorrow for JW Beyond the gates! Stay tuned guys!

It's just some interviews and podcasts. And I would be very surprised if this is any good as Jurassic Outpost is involved and they kinda suck (imo at least).

I am pretty sure this is speculation but if it's not, sorry I can delete it or whatever lol, but anyways here it is, (WARNING! potential spoilers for Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Season 3)

There have been some leaks about E750 and with all the information we have available, I think it almost fits perfectly for set 76942.

(Most of these 'theories' are ones created previously) First of, the price for $80 for only 308 pieces indicates some big or new molds/prints.

Then you have the timing for season 3 to release alongside the sets for around September (maybe when the new season will be released)

And also with the E750 leaks, they could make a new medium body piece so that they can use it for other species like, more accurate Carnotaurus, Ceratosaurus, Allosaurus etc.

Hopefully we get more Lego Jurassic World Leaks soon but anyways, have a nice day

4 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I am pretty sure this is speculation but if it's not, sorry I can delete it or whatever lol, but anyways here it is, (WARNING! potential spoilers for Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Season 3)

Hide contents

There have been some leaks about E750 and with all the information we have available, I think it almost fits perfectly for set 76942.

(Most of these 'theories' are ones created previously) First of, the price for $80 for only 308 pieces indicates some big or new molds/prints.

Then you have the timing for season 3 to release alongside the sets for around September (maybe when the new season will be released)

And also with the E750 leaks, they could make a new medium body piece so that they can use it for other species like, more accurate Carnotaurus, Ceratosaurus, Allosaurus etc.

Hopefully we get more Lego Jurassic World Leaks soon but anyways, have a nice day

Wow!! Thank you! I'm really hopeful to see what E750 is... but I'm not sure if it will appear in Lego form before season 3 airs. Maybe it will appear with an updated Carno in 76942 if it does? This is really great, thank you again so much!

You know, E750 could be that awesome Therizinosaur hybrid we saw on that computer moniter in JW. That's why it has those quill things on its arms and tail. I'd love to see a Lego variant!

Edited by pancakecrocodile