KevFett2011

[MOC] STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 -"You know this is no place for a child?"

NO FEAR: NO BIG SPOILERS PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
The Mandalorian Din Djarin and The Child walk down a road in an industrial city to towards a smaller house. The Child sits in his repulsorlift cradle. Red eyes glow out of the darkness as they pass under lights that seem to dispel the creatures who watch them. Djarin knocks at the door and is greeted by a dark–skinned Twi'lek doorman, whom he asks to speak to Gor Koresh. The Twi'lek tells him to enjoy the fight before leading him into a makeshift arena where two Gamorreans fight with vibro-axes amidst the cheers of the crowd. 

Djarin sits beside the Abyssin, who remarks that this no place for a child. The Mandalorian replies that the Child goes wherever he goes and that he has been "quested" to bring him to his kind. Djarin seeks Koresh' help in finding other Mandalorians who might help in his mission bestowed to him by "The Armorer." Koresh replies that it is uncouth to talk business and tells him to enjoy the entertainment. The Child squirms as one of the Gamorreans knocks his opponent to the ground. Koresh urges the Gamorrean to kill his opponent, but the latter dodges out of harm's way... 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chap..

50571827103_af91a80d79_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 -"You know this is no place for a child?" by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50571827078_ee77c40bba_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 -"You know this is no place for a child?" by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50572570561_f7fcefe09e_z.jpgLEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 -"You know this is no place for a child?" by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

One week ago the first episode of season 2 was released and it was very enjoyable. In the first minutes of the episode disney shows us a very interesting scene (description above). My creation represents the makeshift arena with 2 fighting gamorreans inside the illuminated ring. Around it is a crowd with many different species, inside this crowd is the mandalorian, the child and Gor Koresh. I really love this start of the season because I'm a big wrestling fan so disney combined my 2 favourite topics so I had to build it ? 

Hopefully you enjoy my creation and the first episode of THE MANDALORIAN as I did, please share your opinion with me. 

Greetings Kevin 

By the way: Here is a video about my creation on my YouTube channel, please have a look:

Those Bionicle parts for baby yoda's cradle are pretty clever. Super solid build all around ? 

Wow thank you for this amount of feedback :pir-wub: great that you guys like my creation, really happy about that.

On 11/7/2020 at 4:03 AM, nintendude64 said:

Anytime I see your username, I freak out because I know I'm up for something spectacular. This is no exception, amazing recreation of the scene. :head_back:

Thank you very much, nice that you are a fan of my stuff. 

Greetings Kevin