Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

[MOC] Fantasy-Horror Characters

Fantasy-horror minifigures each using at least one recent-ish LEGO part.

Yes, some of the accessories aren't LEGO. But given that even TLG has on at least one occasion used a third party piece in their marketing, I don't think I've committed a mortal sin. 

Back row L to R: wraith, necromancer

Front row L to R: cambion, spectre, devilkin, angel of death

halloween_horrors.jpg

Questions? Comments? Creepiness? 

Nice mix of figs.  I like lord krackenskulls head gear on the hidden side body.  The death fig looks nice with the brick warrior wings.  

On 10/31/2020 at 1:11 AM, zoth33 said:

Nice mix of figs.  I like lord krackenskulls head gear on the hidden side body.  The death fig looks nice with the brick warrior wings.  

Thanks for your kind words. Appreciated :blush:

I had had a spare Krackenskull's helmet pretty much since it came out. The colour of the lightning pattern on it is not quite a perfect match with the Hidden Side body, but it's near enough and so small you can't really tell. The design though is spot on. I reversed the shoulder piece; it's supposed to slope up but looks better curving down.  

The angel of death's wings are indeed BrickWarriors. In fact, all of the minifigures in the picture except one have at least one third party piece.

17 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Thanks for your kind words. Appreciated :blush:

I had had a spare Krackenskull's helmet pretty much since it came out. The colour of the lightning pattern on it is not quite a perfect match with the Hidden Side body, but it's near enough and so small you can't really tell. The design though is spot on. I reversed the shoulder piece; it's supposed to slope up but looks better curving down.  

The angel of death's wings are indeed BrickWarriors. In fact, all of the minifigures in the picture except one have at least one third party piece.

I like brick warriors they have some nice stuff.  Some of my figs have their armor, weapons, head gear, or accessories on them. I do like Krackenskull's helmet too, its very nice for making custom figs. 

On 1/1/2021 at 10:34 PM, BlackGloveBricks said:

A scary-good batch of original minifgure assemblies! ?

Great job! 

Thank you. Very kind of you to say so :blush:

Keep an eye out for my historical/fantasy mods of CMFs Series 21 coming, I hope, next month.