dvogon

[L9 - Coruscant - BS] A talk with Raiders

*Your entry has earned 9 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

8-LOM has a new assignment to find republic agents in Coruscant, those who escaped from Grizmallt.

Fahne’s team lost track of them after stealing their cargo. The surprising stolen haul was important enough to disappear from Grizmallt as fast as the light speed engines could deliver. But leaving new republic forces alive is always a bad option.

Hopefully, Black Sun shadow organisation and infrastructure nearby could help. It wasn’t that difficult, given enough funding, to dig and discover from all suspicious flights starting from Grizmallt, which ones would be candidates for further search. Main evidence points to Coruscant, so that’s the place to start with. But not precisely the smallest one...

8-LOM: Fahne, Fahne? This is 8... I’m with Bagdaar in Coruscant.

Fahne: I don’t hear you well. Wait a bit... now it’s better... Those are good news! But sorry, I cannot help you now, we also have the Pyerce’s issue in the outer rim.

8-LOM: Ok, don’t worry. We are reducing the circle. We have enough heuristic evidence showing they should be here.

Fahne: Great! We have to close all gaps. With all those guys hanging around we’re going to have some extra serious problems and we already have enough. We don’t have that much time. Clean everything!

8-LOM: Understood.

The immense suburbs of Coruscant are a perfect place for Black Sun non-strictly legal operations and, in a broad sense, a well irrigated soil for certain businesses. Everything helps to extend its web of influence there.

Now, in a no so distant suburb of Coruscant, the leader of the search group was looking at the droid on the bike...

media?size=l

Krowen: I was wondering who was asking for all of this. Have you a clue of how may people live here? I guess you should, at least that would be what I would expect from such a piece of metal. You should even tell me now how many new people were born here in the last hour.

8-LOM: I’m not so good at getting jokes. And my patience doesn’t process very well bad ones. I hope you know what you are talking about.

Krowen: I do. It’s being very resource intensive already to track all those flights. I hope we’ll earn enough from this job.

8-LOM: Count on that. But don’t fail on the search. I need you also to cover me if I find some unexpected opposition.

Krowem: We’re used to that. Just stand by us and keep localised.

media?size=l

Krowen: Let’s wait for our informers reports. They have to show up soon and we’ll catch them up.

Transport driver: No rest today neither I guess...

Spoiler

I'll still have to update the story and upload some detailed photos

Note: The bike is part of a previous build and should not be taken into account. 

This is the garage door and the floating road.

media?size=l

I've chosen as land vehicle an imperial troops transport. This one is based on the one shown in The Mandalorian. It has some hull damage with replaced parts.

media?size=l

media?size=l

media?size=l

media?size=l

Edited by goatman461
Added more photos and storyline

Snuck in before the deadline. Good work! I am surprised that people wearing that armour on Coruscant haven't already been rounded up and arrested, though. 

6 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Snuck in before the deadline. Good work! I am surprised that people wearing that armour on Coruscant haven't already been rounded up and arrested, though. 

Yes, too much work this morning. Coruscant is so huge that there are enough places in the suburbs to hide those things...

1 minute ago, dvogon said:

Coruscant is so huge that there are enough places in the suburbs to hide those things...

Good point.