Hi all, just to let everyone know i've recently ordered a few things from Lego and despite the warnings of potential delays, they've confirmed shipment around 6 days after i placed the order which i think is excellent under the current circumstances!

Well done TLG :classic:

I have 4 running projects because it takes 6 weeks before they ship. Can't do without building so I start something new when waiting.

That's great!  I hope that's a sign of things to come in the US as well, because my last couple orders from them also ran in the 6-8 weeks timeframe.  my most recent one said it shipped after a little more than 3 weeks, but then it sat in the warehouse in pre-ship status for another 2 weeks, and then took over a week to actually arrive.  Not complaining due to the circumstances and since Lego is up-front with the long lead time, but it sure would be nice to have things moving a bit more quickly again!

2 hours ago, Berthil said:

I start something new when waiting.

Yea, i'm using some place holders while i wait, but i know some members had reported long waits so just wanted to spread the word that things are improving :thumbup: :classic: