Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego Mechanized Mobile Combat System - MeMoCS Mk. III

Hello everyone! After a long absence I'm finally back. Today I present to you my new creation, a military mecha, I hope you like it! Special thanks to Instagram user m1ndxbend3r for the inspiration. The Mechanized Mobile Combat System Mk. III, abbreviated MeMoCS, is a state-of-the-art multi-role military platform designed to operate in any modern battlefield and conditions, from open spaces to urban combat. It's an anthropomorphic mecha with 6 limbs, 4 upper and 2 lower. Has an armor in composite materials and new ultra-resistant alloys was made to protect against a wide range of threats (mines, RPGs, IEDs, heavy calibers, and some types of cannon shells), also has active contermeasures. New and more powerful miniaturized servomotors and servomechanisms have been used to guarantee unprecedented smoothness of movement. Power is guaranteed by a hydrogen fuel cell battery. The cockpit can accommodate a single pilot who maneuvers the MeMoCS safely. The MeMoCS Mk. III is equipped with numerous sensors: high definition optical viewer, high sensitivity thermal viewer, laser warning system, radar, jammer, and is equipped with an advanced radio, satellite and GPS communication system, plus a modern situational awareness system that, together with its powerful computer, makes it a fearsome weapon, versatile and adaptable. Given its multirole nature, it can be equipped with a wide range of weapons: rifles, CROW systems, missile pods (both ATGM and surface-to-air), sidearms and shields.

50346572161_afcedd2920_c.jpg

50346572326_05bf96e277_c.jpg

50346572476_1486570154_c.jpg

50345878473_8c82275af3_c.jpg

50346572811_cf0a2f6657_c.jpg

2 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Great build!

Thank you! :thumbup:I made this moc keeping in mind to keep and get as many features and functions as possible (how to make every joint functioning as in a living being), with the possibility of realizing, as in the case of my other previous mocs, possible future upgrades, or additions, to be applied to it.

Wow - it's great!  I love suits like that with multiple sets of arms.  Nice shaping and overall look, really good articulation, and I like the detailing.  Especially the clean but detailed-enough and properly finished back of the mech.  The use of the skipole as an antenna there and the wheel hub are nice additions.

Also, while they're probably the most basic part of the build, those road barriers work really well!  :classic:

14 minutes ago, deraven said:

Wow - it's great!  I love suits like that with multiple sets of arms.  Nice shaping and overall look, really good articulation, and I like the detailing.  Especially the clean but detailed-enough and properly finished back of the mech.  The use of the skipole as an antenna there and the wheel hub are nice additions.

Also, while they're probably the most basic part of the build, those road barriers work really well!  :classic:

Thank you! I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I try not to leave anything to chance, and to take care of every little detail. I'm glad you like it! :wink: