Camoran

Japan bi-level high speed train - Shinkansen E4 max

Too less Japanese train was shared in most of the LEGO train groups, so here is what I brought to you guys, the bi-level Japan Shinkansen E4 max. The train in reality is still the highest passenger capacity high speed train in record, but will be retiring soon by the end of this year 2020. The nose really gives me a headache, maybe a 3D printed part will help. Coupling is another, and I made the train into 7 wide so the magnet coupler doesn’t work on my design. Eventually I simply implemented a techinc link till I have a better solution

Btw I am still using LDraw as I found studio by bricklink is lag and frozen frequently. I wonder if it is my computer issue, but my computer is already with a i7 cpu

brMqgm.jpg

ecApUG.png

I4vl1M.png

qNCbRV.png

vDBY0L.png

You know that with the techniques you used for the back of the cockpit can be used at a way lower angle,replaced with a few curve pieces,and cha-Ching! The perfect nose is done!!!!

Edited by MasterHenry2180

14 hours ago, Darkkostas25 said:

Astounding work! Great model, you made! Nice that you try to fix a lack of Asian trains

Yeah

Edited by MasterHenry2180

On 3/25/2023 at 6:40 AM, MasterHenry2180 said:

You know that with the techniques you used for the back of the cockpit can be used at a way lower angle,replaced with a few curve pieces,and cha-Ching! The perfect nose is done!!!!

Though I do not know how you built the cockpit.