Sign in to follow this  
Francis Marion

Association for the Advancement of Dragon's Rights

That is a very nice banner, well done, and don't I look handsome! :wink:

Now, I would like to have a quick discussion on what is meant by 'dragon rights'. Now, what I have always been fighting for (and this may or may not differ with what the rest of you think), is for dragons to be treated with the honour and respect they deserve from an inferior race; namely humans. Dragons being creatures of their own wills, have their own communities, and rumoured cities (please don't ask me, I'm not allowed to say much about these :wink: ), far from the cities and palaces of what humans call 'civilized society'. As dragons do like to share their knowledge and just have fun with people, they do on occasion interact with humans, mainly only those they like. This is where my argument comes in. Dragons do not deserve rights, they deserve our lives to be committed to fulfilling their every wish. OH course, they do not expect humans to go that far, but they do expect to be treated with honour and respect. Was it humans that were present at the creation of time. We would like to think so, but in reality no, it was the great, noble, wise dragons that from the depths of time were present at the creation.

This is why when I see someone saying something offensive or just plain rude to dragons, I often become a little touchy. I understand that it is often because of ignorance, so I see it as my duty to be the educator.

Nice pictures WhiteFang, that's the sort of thing I like to see. It is clear you have a true understanding of dragons. :sweet:

By the way, for those of you who don't know, the dragons WhiteFang has pictured are called Draco Migrus (literally 'small dragons'). The are one of three breeds of dragons, the other two being Draco Creber (the ones seen in the new castle line, literally means 'thick dragons' (thick being bodily not mentally)), and Draco Famen (literally meaning articulate dragons, these being brick-built, with an example being the ones een in the Viking line). These are the only three breeds seen in the Lego universe, if you wanted me to go on to other dragons then I could type for hours! :grin: Anyway, that was the fact of the day.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

(I would go on but there is an emoticon limit...)

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

Also, Dracul means dragon and dracula means son of the devil (last one is a bit off topic, but I figured it was interesting).Anyway, I'll try to see if I can get a dragon (I can for sure in October, but its so long).

Adios, Cyclone501 :knight:

You never read Eragon (the book) did you? They are independant! You anti-dragon commy!!!

You think ERAGON can free the dragons?!

Too busy with Arya or whats-her-name. :wink:

Poor dragonator thinks I'm arguing with him! Not at all, I'm just trying to prove a point laddie!

You think ERAGON can free the dragons?!

Too busy with Arya or whats-her-name. :wink:

Poor dragonator thinks I'm arguing with him! Not at all, I'm just trying to prove a point laddie!

Nah, in the book, yes, but it says they ARE free, they chose to be with Dragon rider people. Also, the Bone graphic novels, the dragons are free, all but the queen, who got possessed.

SUPPORT! Dragons rule! they are their own race, and shoudnt be attacked or controlled. ill post some MOCs once i actually get a lego dragon...

slightly off topic, i like the old lego dragons better than the new ones.

Go dragons! Let them be free to go were they want, and free from slavery! I'm going to put the banner also in my sig :wink:

They're are already free! They've burned down our villages, destroyed our crops, and ate our livestock! Down with dragons! Down with dragons!

Ahh, nothing like being counter-productive :tongue:

Naw, I'm kidding. Go dragons :classic::thumbup:

In my legoverse, dragon's are intelligent enough to decide whether they want to be good or evil.

They bow to no-one... its some Eragon style-shizz.

:tongue:

Tom

I gotta admit, I was surprised when I saw it wasn't dragonator who made this topic. :laugh:

I'm all for this cause, unfortunately I think dragons may be a tad bit to fit in a vignette, but I'd like to see what people can come up with. :sweet:

~Peace

Depending on the size qualifications for "vignette" I think I did a fair job at fitting one of the new ones into one.

My Pathetic Attempt

My armys free dragons for one reason only... We are out of bacon!!!! Dragon bacon tastes good though. I'd rather free pigs because Pork > Dragon Meat.. :knight:

I apologize for the bad photography, but here is a somewhat badly-done vignette of a dragon about to be freed from the evil clutches of an evil wizard.

the_liberators_move.jpg

the_gagged_dragon.jpg

the_chains_are_severed.jpg

The Brickshelf Folder

This has its own topic, but this is a better idea to post it on.

Comments are welcome.